Heading to GA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heading to GA!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Just wanted to update all of you lovely people. This week I'll be heading to Ft. Gordon for surgery. Had a little bit of down time here at the Medical Hold Company still in MS & thought I would stop in, check out the site, to say:

"Hello, & Thank You all so much for the healing prayers, energies, thoughts, & kind words that you have given to John & I."

I've heard about Dot's little thread, & will be visiting that also...trying to get my mind wrapped around a lot of things now....but trust me gang...I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, & ALL OF YOU have been in my thoughts. Really. So maybe later on today I'll lurk here & read here, & laugh here, & maybe just maybe I'll feel whole again, knowing that I am surronded by friends that have certaintly reserved space within my heart.
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Re: Heading to GA!

Post by gillyflower on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Yay! Good to hear from you. You have had so much going on. ((((((((Dee)))))))) Keep us updated on your plans.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Ditto what Gilly said.

Hope your surgery goes well. We'll be sending you lots of healing energy, prayers, you name it.

Thinking of you both,
Dot
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Good luck and thinking of ya.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:02 pm

(((((Dee)))))) It's so good to hear from you! Good luck with your surgery....I'm sending some healing energy your way!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top