Chat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chat?

Post by Beautiful_Dreamer on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:37 pm

When are people usually on for chat? I'm on the east US coast, a lot of the time I'm the only one who enters the chat box and I'd like to know when I might actually see someone else! Smile
Beautiful_Dreamer

http://theprozacqueen.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat?

Post by gillyflower on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

The problem seems to be that, unless you enter the chat room, I think you don't know anyone is on. I went on just now and missed you, but unless I went in there I wouldn't know that you were in the chat room.

Why don't people who want to chat put a note here that they are in the chat room? I will try to check in there too when I come on.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

I don't use it, myself...

Very good question though BD....I'd be interested to know if others use the chat box?

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

I believe it *does* show on the bottom of the Index page, Gilly, where it shows who's logged in. However, I never look that far down..

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm

So it does! I never knew that was there. Thanks for pointing it out.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

For me, anyway, it also has a sidebar on the chatbox that shows who's in there, even when you aren't actually logged into the chat. That could be an admin thing, I suppose.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 am

Naw, I've got the sidebar list myself, and I ain't no honcho. not Dot----> queen Smile

I dunno why we don't seem to gather in the chatroom much. We're scattered all over the country with a few regulars out of the U.S. It could be a time-zone challenge to get more than 3 or 4 in there at once. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

I think I've only been in there two or three times myself and actually chatted. Usually, there was only one person in there when I entered, and we played revolving door. Arrow
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 am

It might be my different view is because I am on Safari. I'll try something different a little later.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 pm

I ? chatted with someone a long time ago!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top