Happy Birthday to my Lady.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday to my Lady.

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 am

Today is PB&A's Birthday. I got her a Diamond Pendant necklace. For Valentines Day I bought her a Diamond ring. The Pendant matches the ring. In all the 33+ years we've been married this is the first time I've been in a position to buy her Diamonds. And my Lady & my Love, PB&A deserves the best. After all, she's had to put up with me all these years.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday to my Lady.

Post by DotNotInOz on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Well then, she can now answer the joking question I sometimes get asked with the answer I typically give even though it's been a while since we could afford hubby's buying me diamonds.

"Why do you put up with this guy?"

"He buys me jewelry...mostly DIAMOND jewelry."

Sounds like she knew she had a pretty good deal even without your buying her diamonds till now.

Give her a big ol' hug and smooch from me...sort of. Hope she has a very happy birthday!
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Happy Birthday PB&A!!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Happy Birthday!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeahOne on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 am

Happy Belated Birthday!

And it was about 9 years into our marriage that the husband was able to give me my first diamond ring. It is tiny and dainty....too bad for both of us that I can no longer be described in those terms, LOL! (But at least I'm still 'bright' and 'clean'!!!)

LeahOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top