Hauling out 2009's Trash!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hauling out 2009's Trash!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 pm

So lets throw out the old, & rid ourselves of the heaviness.
Clean our closets & homes, our minds & hearts! Grab all that nasty killing spirit lingo & ball it up & toss it in. To start fresh & anew...so anyone "hatin" out there this is where it belongs! Anyone feel overburdened? Any quirks? Any shout outs?...Come on gang! Let it rip! You can't overfill this trash heap, we'll just throw it on the bon fire, & let it burn, baby burn!

I'll go 1st, with all the stupid people we have run into, communicate w because we have to (family, co workers, or complete strangers) & have sometimes welcomed into our homes (family anyone? Or is it kids ring a bell anyone?) For all the insanity in the world, the wishy washy. In person & on TV, out & in the news! For those people who just work for paychecks and nothing more. For those people who lack morals, values, & just plain ol common sense! For those out there who just don't have a clue, & love living life clueless! You have been officially thrown onto the trash heap!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Re: Hauling out 2009's Trash!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 am

No 2009 bashing yet? Come on lets banish those negative vibes that have struck us all! Maybe we're not drunk enough yet?
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:48 pm

ooopps, I will be home from the hospital if all goes well, and I plan on Hot cocoa and egg nog, and other bad for you foods while I go wild watching the ball drop on New Years eve!

See I am exciting! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm tossing the neighbors two floors above us on that pile. They were partying LOUDLY last night. (New Year's Eve I could understand but partying on CHRISTMAS NIGHT????) Hubby went out shortly after 11 to tell them to shut UP, people are trying to sleep. He had to work today which means we get up at 4 so that he can get to work by 6.

They quieted down briefly and then started right back up again. Woke me up around midnight and again at 1:00 A.M.! At that point, it was a beer burping contest with loud cheering and laughing at the efforts. AT ONE FRICKIN' A.M. ON THEIR BALCONY!

I called the cops after the burping contest and complained to our management staff this afternoon, so maybe they'll get evicted soon. One of the staff members looked at the other one when I told them what apartment number and said, "Okay, this is getting excessive."

Take that back, I'm not tossing them on the pile, I'm digging down and burying their asses in it!

One more thing, and then I've got stuffs to be doing: I'm tossing all memories of things I didn't want to know about Tiger Woods's personal life on the pile along with the media people who've made such a huge deal of that. That's one bygone I want to be GONE!
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I'll being doing the same thing with TTiger woods memories.
I am so sick of NON News

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Well Willow. Remember that wise old saying. You can pick your friends, You can pick your nose, You can pick the lint out of your navel. But you're stuck with your relatives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:47 am

Warlord, yes we are stuck w our relatives aren't we? Just in my home the sane one is MIL! Maybe its because she's in her own little world, or she enjoys fantasy made reality! Or maybe its just me watching an 88yr old woman moving gracefully through life itself!
It always goes to show ya, though Alex: old vs the younger ones: experience vs no clues/ mind vs matter/ peace vs chaos/ simple vs difficult/ tranquil vs drama/ scheduling over spontaneity/ putzing around vs "balls to the wall"! People in their 20's scare me, people in their 80's amaze me!
MIL has diabetes along w dementia, she has suffered strokes (2 this past yr here at home...countless others in the nursing home)...her life has been difficult at times, she's a survivor though, speaks her mind & can still be honest as the day is long. She has her ways about her, she can be a handful, hardheaded & feisty, Shocked but she shows me: good welcomes good, happy turns into smiles, praise becomes hope & yet ignorant trades off for a questioning stare, & yes stupidity equals closed eyes:
EX: We have had holiday visitors these past days, sometimes she participates in the visiting sometimes not. Sometimes she chimes in other times she closes her eyes! She goes from interested to ignore fairly easily! (I wish I could have her powers!) Twisted Evil MIL is NOT stupid, (the younger ones are confused by this fact) she has met w the brick wall of short term memory loss, that has grown into dementia, her muscles slower, she bruises easily, her bones arthritic, she is weak only in body not in spirit, she teaches in volumes, each & every day! Those younger ones, they're loud for no reason, carry on like banshees, talk & have nothing to say, they have youth, they have minds...or do they? They have just begun w life, with love, with pain & joys! They are just starting to see, & learn, to think, & know. These younger ones get the occasional smiles & chuckles along w questioning stares & periods of silence from the old woman! She runs the gamete on the younger ones. Wink
BUT, BUT: Great Grand daughter (6 months old) showed up this past weekend & MIL's world changed! The eyes lit up, the face became brighter, the smiles flourished for minutes, the ears are finely tuned,(oh she'll forget WHO & NAMES) BUT Great Grand daughter needs no introduction each day, Great Granddaughter needs no title...oh she knows who Great Granddaughter is: she IS life! They needs to interact, to be happy & trade smiles, to give "sweet eyes", to relish in a chuckle, to squeal in delight! They already see sparkles in each others eyes, there is the want & the need of touching of hands & toes, caressing of face & arms, the holding the releasing, the gazed stares, & if you catch it the quite of time itself. All of this within the moment that has been passed down over millenniums! To view the very old & the very young is a miracle in & of itself! I am fortunate to have such teachers!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

Are you looking for a cure to feeling stressed. Well just spell stressed backwards & you discover your cure.

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:32 pm

What a lovely tribute to your MIL, Willow! That had me sniffling and wiping my eyes.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm

I am so glad that you love your M-I-L so much. She is very blessed to have you.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Very Happy Wel today is the day for hauling out the trash, thank you all so much for posting! We'll have to do this again toward the end of this year! Been fun! I've enjoyed. Ted? Gilly? Time to lock this baby up & throw it on the bon fire!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm

You sure that's what you want?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 am

Willowcreek70633 wrote:Very Happy Wel today is the day for hauling out the trash, thank you all so much for posting! We'll have to do this again toward the end of this year! Been fun! I've enjoyed. Ted? Gilly? Time to lock this baby up & throw it on the bon fire!

Sounds good to me. We could roast marshmellows for desserts ( stressed spelled backwards ) while enjoying the bonfire.

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

An FYI for you all, Willow has gone off to play soldier for a year. Of course I'll be here and continue to give updates on her until she gets all settled in and can begin posting for herself again. At this moment, she is enroute for some mandatory training before actually leaving for Iraq, and by the time she actually does leave, I intend to have a small "notebook" PC for her to take along. That way, I'm sure she'll keep up with you guys (and spend every bit of free time she has IMing me )

It gets kinda lonely...... especially during "our time" when mom and the critters were all taken care of for the day and dishes were done. I hope this year goes fast. The year 2010 is definately the one I want "to haul out to the street for pick up".
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

(((((((John and Willow))))))) How long is this training and what area of the country?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:17 pm

gillyflower wrote:(((((((John and Willow))))))) How long is this training and what area of the country?

She's going to be at Camp Shelby, MS for a few months, and after that a short leave and she's off to Iraq to help in out processing the combat forces there so that they can return their homes. She'll be back in time to toss out the trash from 2010.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh gee, I missed this, ((((((((((((((Willow & John)))))))))))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm

We'll be praying for her John. BTW, you have mail. Willow is a Great Lady. I can imagine how you're feeling because it's most likely how I would feel if PB&A had to be away for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm

(((((Willow and John))))))

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Here's an email Dee sent out to some of you the morning she left to begin training. I think it will describe best how she feels about each of you far better than I can. It rates going out to everyone, so I'm passing it along to all......

Well folks, I'm off tomorrow headed toward MS for training w my unit. Should take about 3months before we head out to Iraq. Don't know when I'll be able to get on the puter again! This past yr has really been great, with all the emails, (jokes, points of view, reflections, thoughts, laughs) To me, its sort of selfish but its all about connecting occassionally w the people that make your day!
Enjoy the New Year, have fun, may all of you prosper in mind, body & spirit! Make an effort to stay focused on hopes & dreams, the road isn't always straight & narrow, sometimes you have dips & curves! And guys...remember.... BE like Nike....Just Do It!

I'll be thinking of you all!
Dee (Willowcreek70633)
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top