Post by wmdkitty on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Happy LOLidays!
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let the Holidays/Festivities Begin!

Post by wmdkitty on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:
warlordofks wrote:Don't get me wrong about this time of the year. I enjoy it. I'm not your so called typical male. I'm not afraid to show my emotions, to wear my heart on my sleeves, to give hugs, tell others how much I Love them & cry during sad or bad times. In short I'm just a overgrown child.
That is why we love you

And we DO!

*gives everyone much kitteh-loves*
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Ah but tommorow is going to be beautiful. We'll be taking of the Lil Guy Justin & the sweet Princess Alexis while our daughter is working. Not that I'm going to spoil them or anything. Not this Puritan Grandpa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm

So? How was your birthday my dear friend? My son the Dragon, came & started the bon fire! My Earth firm son made a delish dinner (stuffed pork loin, tortellini, Italian green beans, salad, garlic bread, wine)..ate out by the bon fire! Simple splendid my dear, simple & yet fabulous! We hunted in the trees for Dragons, Crabs, Buffolo, & other imaginary friends! We dreamed as we enjoyed the fire. We talked of yesterdays, today & tomorrows! We laughed ourselves silly, & contemplated issues within the family & in the world. By the time I fell asleep last night at 11PM (was up since 5:15)...I was complete & at ease in mind, body & soul! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Oh, btw. Alexis has teeth now. I know cause I let her grab my finger & she bit me. 6 months old & what am I gonna do with her. Just keep on loving her & my 3 grandsons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Aw, to long for holidays of yesteryear when we were young, & not so wise! To have it all back again, the good memories, the closeness, the LOVE ....To have all of our loved ones again, the huge family get togethers, the small parties, & the laughter! The lunacy, the hope of it all! The child like wonderment! You know last night for my birthday, I caught a glimpse of the Moon....I got excited (very cloudy here & I thought I had missed her) I called out as I ran around the bon fire for a better view..."Well hello! How are you? I'm glad you came, I've missed you." but alas she showed herself between clouds...my sons commented ("She's like a little kid") Was that one more lesson that I taught? Did they catch it? Did they wonder? I didn't care that they hit the nail on the head...This time of year what ever your upbringing, whatever your religion! I'm with Warlord....dear Alex....
Dear Friends: Peace on Earth...Goodwill Toward Men...let the love shine through & within! Thank you for being here for me!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I'll get to see MY GRAND DAUGHTER this Saturday! She'll be 6months on the 27th & she has a toother also! Hugs & kisses Alex to you & yours!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Alexis has started to crawl. Now we have to be extra careful as she's trying to get into everything. And she still thinks that all she has to do is give dis old bear a cute happy smile & twinkle her big beautiful Blue eyes & Grandpa will melt. Justin follows me everywhere. And still likes to use my tummy as a roadway for his little cars. In fact he's using the top of this puter desk as a roadway while I'm trying to type. What am I going to do with these two Angels?

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKaz on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:27 pm

This is more for TED .. because he'll when he sees it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjYOZb870xE

Basically, the mall near my house has snow machines on the roof and they .. make it snow every hour. And they trucked in snow to make a "play area" for the kids.
KittyKaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:04 pm

The snow at my house today was a lot more blizzard-y.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:22 am

Dammit! The weather forecasters screwed up again. Looked outside and it's only a steady, light rain as it's done for the past THREE days. Too warm, mid-forties, for snow.

How 'bout sharing that white stuff you've got blowing around, SG?

Oh, well...we watched White Christmas last night. Guess that will have to do for my Christmas snowfall this year.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 am

I was awakened by thunder. We are having a thunderstorm.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:58 am

Oklahoma City looks like Zombieland. Abandoned cars everywhere.

http://www.examiner.com/x-25803-Natural-Disasters-Examiner~y2009m12d25-Major-winter-snowstorm-pummels-the-Midwest

And my mother yelled at me!

My mother-in-law hadn't finished her shopping, so she wanted to go to the mall, so my husband and I got out the truck and took her and her husband to the mall. The normally 15 minute trip took 30. We got there, and my mother called my cell, and yelled when she found out we had gone to the mall. And to top everything off, the mall closed about 3:30. We had been there about 20 minutes. And then we encountered the zombieland car thing on the way home.

Later that night, my mother in law tried to get her own car out and got it stuck in her driveway, which sound ridiculous, but her driveway is about a 10th of a mile long. Our local ABC affiliate has pre-empted everything to talk about the storm and whether or not it is safe to get out today.

So how's everyone else's Christmas going?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:11 am

Watching Charmed at work. Very Happy

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:25 am

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Watching Charmed at work. Very Happy

'Cause that's a real Christmassy program!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:49 am

I thought you'd like that. I usually do my Christmas after the 'real' Christmas is over. (My Christmas = Scrooged and eggnog).

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:43 pm

IT'S SNOWING!

And on Christmas Day itself no less. We probably won't get much, but this is the first white Christmas I've seen for several years. < sigh! >

I'm snug at home, planning to do nothing but lounge around with hubby all day and then fix a very non-traditional beef stroganoff for dinner tonight.

:::::: doing whirling happy-happy dance ::::::::::

Merry and a Happy, all!
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Merry and Happy to you too, Hope your snow brings everyone much joy and plenty of smiles

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:41 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote: (My Christmas = Scrooged and eggnog).
Why am I not surprised??

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 am

Had a great time with my Wife, my Daughter & Son-in law, & my grandkids today. I got Justin a talking "ELMO", & got the other two boys Nerf Guns, & got the Princess some really cute outfits. Hee, hee. "ELMO has over sixty sayings, songs, & stories & Justin is driving Mommy crazy. I also got PB&A a Diamond Pendant necklace. This was the first time that I've been able to buy my Love & Soulmate a Diamond Jewelery. I wanted to give her something special because I Love her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:57 am

That is wonderful! I'm so glad that you had a happy time. I'm sure she loves the necklace.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:14 am

White Christmas, is truely a merry event! Does anyone go gift shopping the days after Christmas? You know w all the hype before the holidays, Black Friday & all the 1/2, 1/3, offs? Then we have the 50% to 70% savings? IMO the best savings are the days after! Especially for checking YOURSELF off the holiday list!
Only in OK, do they talk about the weather excessively! I was at Ft. Silly back in the 70's they had to bring the tanks into Lawton to pack down the snow & rid it off the roads! The $$ we made just by helping motorists get "unstuck"! Readying for daughter & GRAND daughters arrival tonight! I'm so excited joining DOT in her happy happy joy joy dance!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 am

Willowcreek70633 wrote:Does anyone go gift shopping the days after Christmas?

Not only no, but HELL no. I worked retail for a decade and had too much time on the other side of the counter dealing with people who pitched fits about policies such as "store credit ONLY with a no-receipt exchange" or that the store didn't have that perfect something sale priced.

Only in OK, do they talk about the weather excessively! I was at Ft. Silly back in the 70's they had to bring the tanks into Lawton to pack down the snow & rid it off the roads! The $$ we made just by helping motorists get "unstuck"!

Kansans do that, too. Knew a guy from Wyoming once who was amazed that we'd actually cancel school when we'd "only" had four to six inches of snow. Just depends on what you're used to dealing with.

I'm so excited joining DOT in her happy happy joy joy dance!

We only got enough to cover the grass, but it's SNOW nonetheless. :::::: whirly merry dance with Willow ::::::
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Very Happy The festivities are over & time to view another year of new hopes & dreams, new friends, & plenty of engaging the old friends w more knowledge, more info, more exchanging of ideas, & possibilities! TED, Gilly? Someone? Another topic is locked up & ready for setting free!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top