Cyberbullies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cyberbullies

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 am

warlordofks wrote:I can honestly tell you that I've met three people from that other place & have had numerous phone conversations with many others from there. They'll tell you I'm the same in person/on the phone as I am here. I just try to be myself either online, in person, or on the phone. Which is a unperfect human being trying to live his life as best as I can & not deliberately hurt anyone. While being accepting of all. For everyone deserves to be respected until they show they shouldn't be.
I agree totally with my "other" man Warlord!
I'm just the same ol me, on line, off line, in person, at home, or at work...if people don't like me, oh well...thats life in the big city!
However: on line @ Face book, I was commenting on a friends of mine daughter...HER comments saying she was in the hospital & they found out she had Lupus. I commented Hospital? WTF?
I didn't know she had went for other tests.
This goof ball that I don't know stated...He hoped I wasn't talking to him...blah blah blah....Anyways I decided to inform that I was talking to friend's daughter under HER COMMENTS!
I don't DO Drama of any way shape or form when coming from poop stirrers!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:53 am

Some people are dingdongs. You can't change that.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Willowcreek70633 wrote:
warlordofks wrote:I can honestly tell you that I've met three people from that other place & have had numerous phone conversations with many others from there. They'll tell you I'm the same in person/on the phone as I am here. I just try to be myself either online, in person, or on the phone. Which is a unperfect human being trying to live his life as best as I can & not deliberately hurt anyone. While being accepting of all. For everyone deserves to be respected until they show they shouldn't be.
I agree totally with my "other" man Warlord!
I'm just the same ol me, on line, off line, in person, at home, or at work...if people don't like me, oh well...thats life in the big city!
However: on line @ Face book, I was commenting on a friends of mine daughter...HER comments saying she was in the hospital & they found out she had Lupus. I commented Hospital? WTF?
I didn't know she had went for other tests.
This goof ball that I don't know stated...He hoped I wasn't talking to him...blah blah blah....Anyways I decided to inform that I was talking to friend's daughter under HER COMMENTS!
I don't DO Drama of any way shape or form when coming from poop stirrers!

And John is also the same online or offline. The one thing I like about John is that he tells me if I'm being the south end of a north bound horse. That's the sign of a true friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 am

have you & John been making "mess" again? He's very outspoken, & his mouth overloads his brain, I agree...but I wouldn't have him any other way. Thats that French "PHFT" coming out of him! Shocked Yes we can all be someones pain in the arse! Oh wait thats the other thread about marriage lasting forever!
When it comes to family well thats when EVERYONE lets their hair down & acts from the family pecking order don't they? Thanksgiving w Holidays are right around the cornor folks, so lets practice our P's & Q's please!

Too many people nowadays take "others" comments as a attack. Rightfully so, I may add.
Now friends, I'm very sensitive to conversation & needs when it comes to my friends, but I too tell it like it is. My friends love me for it, & I the same, when the tables need to be turned!
Ask BJ! She's so totally cool, but so totally Aussie, which I love about her! PB&A, I haven't know for years like BJ, but she's one of those 'THROWED' off women that I love!! Same goes for so many other ladies here on this "homey" site.

Back to the "others". They have to be treated differently sometimes, w respect always until you give me a reason, to treat you w respect as a uninformed, unengaged, hopeless, human being. (I've known cats to DIS engage but never to actually unengage)! Suspect Time for wiser tactics here. Either get crazy like them stooping down on their level...which I REFUSE to do for or with anyone. Thats the Dago coming out in me! Or you can JUST WALK AWAY. (Shaking your head aimlessly.) This I do A LOT of.
The goofballs on the internet? Well, they are grouped w the "others". They are always shady & come out of no where, which by ignoring them I have come out ahead. I left Kindergarten a very long time ago, & refuse to play with adults behaving badly.
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey, does anyone know the origin of the phrase "mind your P's and Q's"?
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Dreamer on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:29 pm

WMDKitty wrote:On another board, a person who shall remain nameless spent two months going out of her way to insult and belittle me over any and every thing I posted, even when she wasn't a part of the conversation.

I snapped and told the bitch off, only to see, in my inbox: KILL YOURSELF.

SHE got a week's suspension. I got a monthlong ban for "manipulating the moderators". (I did noting of the sort, but I can only assume that the bitch went and whined to the mods and made all kinds of shit up.)

That's very odd...because one main person who was harassing me WAS a moderator! This wasn't on Bnet but on a different forum, and I don't remember ever saying anything to this particular person...but then he was one of those people who gets off on being as rude as possible to everyone and who thinks they are better/smarter/prettier/whatever than everyone else. This person was a moderator on one board, but at one point followed me around on various threads and boards within the same site to insult me. And this was a MODERATOR doing this...now an ADMIN. I no longer go on the main boards of that forum anymore, but a lot of that is because I don't really have time.

Why would someone behave that way? I would think 'Kill yourself' would
be even more actionable than anything you could have said.

I feel sorry for people who are so miserable that they feel they have to go around and make everyone else miserable too. That's usually what's behind their behavior, anyway.

And BJs a sweetie! I try to be the same online as in life, although I might be a bit more upfront here. A long time ago I talked with Summer&%$ (I don't remember the numbers) on the phone, and met clyde5001 in person...he's a very interesting person!
Beautiful_Dreamer

http://theprozacqueen.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Hello BD. Good to read you posting. I agree about BJ & FRED. But Bj sure will talk your ear off. I've also talked with Clyde many times on the phone. He's good people. And I've met JJ in person & she's the same as she is online as is Justme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Very Happy Kitty? Do you know? I learned 2 things about Ps & Qs.....1st one was Please & Thank yous! The one I like was: something about barkeeps & customers counting the Pints & Quartz in the pubs not only for the tab, but for behavior? Am I right, or have they changed that in the past 40 yrs? Wink
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

BD? I feel sorry for people who are so miserable that they feel they have to go around and make everyone else miserable too. That's usually what's behind their behavior, anyway.
Really? You think this? I don't know girl friend, I think those types of people DON'T HAVE A CLUE to anything or anyone outside of themselves. Your giving them too much credit! Surprised Very Happy Just my opinion darlin! But think about it!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Wink Warlord? I love my BJ & Fred! One is just as bad as the other! Sort of like John & I, or maybe you & PB&A? Very Happy
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 am

Willowcreek70633 wrote:Very Happy Kitty? Do you know? I learned 2 things about Ps & Qs.....1st one was Please & Thank yous! The one I like was: something about barkeeps & customers counting the Pints & Quartz in the pubs not only for the tab, but for behavior? Am I right, or have they changed that in the past 40 yrs? Wink

I really have no clue.
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:32 am

Very Happy Well, concerning P's & Q's...... thats my story & I'm sticking to it!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum