Post by MaineCaptain on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh sweet Tiger, at least it is over with for another year. Hug2

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to YourSpirituality

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Amen!

As my darling Christian coworker says, "I at least like to get kissed while I'm getting f--ked!" Laughing

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh quityerbellyachin'!!! I input at least 6 or 7 tax returns into our tax software in one day...what a pain in the butt!!! MoonYou And I'm not even a CPA....just the little input girl! LOL

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:51 pm

LOL! We will stop whining!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh, and I did my tax return in February.....because I'm the guinea pig to make sure the e-file system works!!! LOL

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:54 pm

So this is where you've all been hiding! Man, y'all took off from BNet and the Xtians began invading the Pagan Community board and...and...I got all lonely. Y'all went into hiding just when I got laid off from work and have more time to spend thinking about things other than trying to find work....
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Yay SeventhCrow!!!! I hope my message wasn't too cryptic... but I guess it wasn't because you found your way. Smile

I'm sorry that you were laid off from your job. ((((((((((SeverthCrow)))))))))))) This is a bad economy. But please, post lots! We need active members so that we will continue to grow.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey SeventhCrow! Welcome aboard!

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi, sevethcrow. Nice ta meetcha!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Yippee!!!!! SeventhCrow

So glad you are here, Welcome Welc0ome Welcome!!!!!! flower

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Well, Gilly, I checked in and found your post and was thinking I should do a search on it when I noticed I had a message. All sent me a message giving a link, which made things so much easier.

I was getting desperate. Creaky took a swipe at me when I complained about the Christians in the Pagan club room...and I took that as a sign of the Apocalypse. The end of the world was nigh--I saw it!

But all is well, now. I've found my peeps.
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

(((((Seventh Crow ))))))) Hug2

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm

I heard Creaky was spazzing because we left, but I haven't been over there of late to see how bad thing had gotten.
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah, there's been an invasion..... Crying or Very sad
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm

But that's why we're here, right?
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Yup! Very Happy
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Yup!!!!! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm

SG, what a nice romantic photo!

And Kard, nice hairdo!

Seventh Crow, I don't know you but i'm glad you're here too. Nice avatar!
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 am

The "Educational and Fellowship" boards had better always remain safe on this forum. Angry Respecful visitors for each faith allowed, but that's it.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

Oh, don't worry. Fellowship boards go crazy, then SG will open up a can of whoopass! Whip
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 am

One new thread on the Paganism community board had not one, but two Christians post to it.

I didn't recognize the first and she made a proselytizing statement. That wasn't removed by the mods, despite me flagging it.

Creed also posted in the thread. I found that really odd and posted a new thread asking about the appearance of foxes in the hen house, pointing out that the stated rules/guidelines prohibited that. I was informed that the club house was actually for anybody, despite the rules.

I think I can delete my BNet account now.
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Oh, don't worry. Fellowship boards go crazy, then SG will open up a can of whoopass! Whip

Good!

Crow: Total bummer. Bnet fired me from my faith community board; I protested, Martha did nothing. I told her it was fine, that wha comes around goes around and I've always done the right thing by my FC board. As soon as I'm off the board Mr. Psycho comes back on to leave his proselytizing statements; its like he was hiding the last 2 years to see when I left. Rolling Eyes

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAllALie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Has the entire world gone CRAZY or something????????? Seriously, I've got nothing against Christians, we have some lovely ones here,,,LOLKat, Tmarie,,,,,,,,,a bunch of them! "true Christians' in my mind,,,,,,,,but SOME of them have just gone berzerk!!! And these sites that are owned by them have gone berzerk right along WITH them!!! sheesh!
ItsAllALie

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah, it's a bit nutso. I stopped back in on the Pagan community board to wave bye and found that my thread had been deleted. No message to me explaining the deletion.

Then found out that one can't delete a BNet account. It simply lies dormant waiting for one to return. I removed my journal posts, erased information, replaced my email addy with a bogus address, that sort of thing.

So it's difficult to simply walk away from the nutty stuff, too.
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi ItsAllALie!!!! I didn't know you are over here too! (Remember me? On BNET I was known as Lovey-Dovey.) There was a definite change there after Fox bought it. I got very frustrated with a crazy Christian leader of one so-called multi-faith board there because he treated a friend of mine (a lesbian) with great disrespect.....and I called him on his abuse of his position and then she and I both got blocked! I reported him but nothing happened. And then there was Nancy......I didn't even know there were 'Christians' like her! If she's a Christian (Christian Identity aka Ku Klux Klan) then I'm Twinklebell!!!
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum