Welcome to YourSpirituality

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to YourSpirituality

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Hellooooo? Is this the party to whom I wish to speak? One ringey-dingey, two ringey-dingey......

a-HA! This are it!

itty finds her friends and begins frantic tail winds and purss and she just can't stand it. She scrambles up on her favorite perch. The ceiling. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!

I missed you all so much!

I got my lovley new computer from some pretty heavy weight angels. Bless each of you. I am so humbled and so awed to have such wonderdul family in my life. You really are my family you know.

Now I shall start looking around and seeing what I can see. I found all of you and I ma one happy little itty.

itty scrambles out of the forum and down the halls, on the ceiling, of course.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I found you TED. I love this little 'puter. Had no problems getting her on line. She is pretty speedy, I think. I can go out on the porch and click away to my little hearts content.

I pity the fool that gets near her with liquid. The cats are on their best behavior. Harley swears he won't drink coffee while he's on my lap. Sass on the other hand is holding out for an increase in the kitty treat rations. I am gonna win that battle.

How are you? I missed you so much. I missed everyone so much.

itty finds All. She falls off the ceiling and gets her paws wrapped around her frined. I LOVE bear hugs. Hug

I love you guys.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 pm

We love you too, it has not been the same without you. SO glad you are here Group Hug group hug!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Well, I can do that. I will do that as soon as I figure out how to post pics and make an avatar and skip in the forums and hang from the ceiling. Wait. I already know how to do that. bounce

T'anks for letting me go this time, Cap. I will be a mostly good girl. Mostly.

I had to collar my Harley cat. My screen door unlatches very easily and he unlatched it. Good thing he comes to mama when I call him. He was heading down the steps. I called and he did his susal. That would be making a running leap into my arms. Odd cat is Harley. I will have to find the pet forum and let you all in on some of the antics of the furry family.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Fri May 08, 2009 4:27 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:
tmarie64 wrote:I swear if stardove tells me one more time to email staff..... Blow Up

I haven't been back there in months. When it became clear that the issues I was having with the site weren't going to be taken seriously and they were considering me a troublemaker, I dropped out. After 8 years. I am seriously disappointed in them. So I guess you guys have been back?

No. I have not been back. Am not going back. Evil or Very Mad
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

We do have a pet forum
pet forum click

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

itty wrote:itty creeps in and looks around. So this is the place?

Whew! This is a tough room. In order to register I had to give myself a warning. The regestration is funny. It had a box that said it was a requirement for registration and told me I needed a warning. I know I am a rowdy cuss but I didn't know I was that bad. affraid

For those who have never met me, well, here goes.

I am a fifty-one year old woman from the midwest. At present I live in a small apartment in a small city in the middle of the mid west. I do own a 170 acre farm that is nearby. My family lives on the land. I am disabled and needed to be near the services I need.

I am Pagan, specifically Wiccan. I have two cats at my apartment and a menagerie that lives with my family.

I am normally pretty silly. I look forward to meeting new people here. I am hoping to find the rest of the gang that I hung out with on a couple of other forums.

Uh-oh....Black cat, nick named Harley, my Houdini has just opened the door. Must rescue cat. See you later!

Itty! Hug2

So glad to see you here. HighFive
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Me too, Chiyo. I missed you.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm

(((Itty))) I'm so glad! Very Happy We hoped you'd like it. It seemed to me it was a pretty tough little machine, I hoped it would do the trick (and am so glad it got there in one piece!) My kitty got into the whipped cream last night..gracious.

Missed you too.

Hug

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 pm

I really think you'll like this place, Itty. Although it's set up a lot like another board that we used to know, the atmosphere here is much more relaxed and congenial. There are no knock-down, drag-out fights to the death here. We all seem to just kick our shoes off, hang out and enjoy one another's company. Beer
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I love it here for the very reasons Chiyo explained, Very Happy and the smilies are super cool!! cat

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Gots my shoes off. Being a retired lady means I can lay about in my Pjs, walk around with no shoes and eat whipped cream when I feel like it.

I do want to hear about the whipped cream incident. I will check out the pet forums. I am am trying to catch up a bit on this forum.

I missed the mess when Bnet gave us that brand and mostly screwed up new system.

I have been having the time of my life recently. I am very close to various little shops and near a really cool park. I have met my neighbors. I live in an apartment building that is very quiet. There are seven units. Everyone is pretty friendly. There is a community area in the back yard. We congregate with beverages of choice and now that the weather is better the grill is going most evenings. I found the right place for me and that is for certes.

It seems I found the right forum too. It is so nice to see all my favorite people and not to see the other folks.

Is creaky interested in coming over? I know she does the host thing there and is very serious about it. I'd love to have her here. I am going to go trolling for lost peoples there and see if I can guide 'em to the light. Saw where Mike, Heimdahlsman, had posted. Will see if I can find him.

What the heck happened at the Corner? Looks like we had a mass exodus there too. Ah, I just can't help it. I am a nosy old git.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri May 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Itty!!!! Itty! Itty! Itty!

HEY GUYS! IT'S ITTY!!!!!!!

sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 pm

itty wrote:Gots my shoes off. Being a retired lady means I can lay about in my Pjs, walk around with no shoes and eat whipped cream when I feel like it.

I do want to hear about the whipped cream incident. I will check out the pet forums. I am am trying to catch up a bit on this forum.

I missed the mess when Bnet gave us that brand and mostly screwed up new system.

I have been having the time of my life recently. I am very close to various little shops and near a really cool park. I have met my neighbors. I live in an apartment building that is very quiet. There are seven units. Everyone is pretty friendly. There is a community area in the back yard. We congregate with beverages of choice and now that the weather is better the grill is going most evenings. I found the right place for me and that is for certes.

It seems I found the right forum too. It is so nice to see all my favorite people and not to see the other folks.

Is creaky interested in coming over? I know she does the host thing there and is very serious about it. I'd love to have her here. I am going to go trolling for lost peoples there and see if I can guide 'em to the light. Saw where Mike, Heimdahlsman, had posted. Will see if I can find him.

What the heck happened at the Corner? Looks like we had a mass exodus there too. Ah, I just can't help it. I am a nosy old git.

Talk to Creaky and see if she wants to. I think someone else (maybe gwyd, maybe gorm, can't remember) said something to her, but I can't be certain. As for the corner, well, we have a no tolerance policy on trolls here for a reason.
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 5:36 pm

I missed you too, Sweetie. Very, very much. Got your letter and I will send you one. This will be a blast from the past. My Goddess who actually writes real letters these days?

Now please clue me in. How do I post pics?

As to the trolls, well, all I can say is good! I will see if I can reach Creaky and see what she says.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri May 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Pictures are easy. There are two buttons at the top of the reply box. One is just a picture. That is for pics you find on the interwebs. Click on it. Give it the URL, and you are done. The other button has the picture of a picture and a disk on it. That is for pictures on your computer. Click on it, tell it where on your computer the picture is, and follow the directions.

Easy-peasy!
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Tate using Biscy as a bed, and Biscy with his new hair doo

Last edited by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri May 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Who are those two babies, Cap?

Okay, so you edited it and answered my question. Embarassed
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri May 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey, everyone, I'm not able to check in much until the wedding and trip is to NYC over, most likely. Everything is going sooooo well!! I'm having fun. Eating lots. I have wonderful children. Smile

Beautiful babies, MC. Nice to see you here, Itty. (((((((Itty))))))))))

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Who are those two babies, Cap?

Okay, so you edited it and answered my question. Embarassed
Sorry SG, please forgive me. I figure out to post them and realized I had not captioned them. The dog will be 10 years old in September, And the kitty is the one who moved in on us three years ago. Just walked in a never left Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Rose, (the sleeping one) and Mai the alert one

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri May 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Ah, now I gets it. I will be posting pics in a short, short.

Gilly I am so glad to see you! I will be on pins and needles until you are here more often.

I am off here this evening. I have to get my noodles made. I will see you all tomorrow.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri May 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Good night my friend, Wonderful you are back Hug2

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Sat May 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Glad to be home, Cap. Sigh....more work to do but I won't be the one doing it. My little Ranger has an issue. The transmission is going out. My heart brother came out and brought me to the farm this morning. I go out at least once during most weekends. Well, we took my old girl out to one of the pastrures to get some brush burnt and we didn't make her back. Poor old thing. She just couldn't climb the last hill. It is the tranny. John is very good about things mechanical. Serveral years ago I bought a couple of old Rangers and parked them to use for parts. I have a thing about my truck. Bought her new and can't bear to part with her. We found two, brought them home and they are parked hehind the barn. So tomorrow poor John will be putting a new transmission in my old girl. I bought her new in '89 and just can't part with her. I will drive her in the pastures but I can't take her out on the roads any longer. I will be a nice heart sister. I will make lunch.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum