Welcome to YourSpirituality

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to YourSpirituality

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

We are so glad to have you! Sign in here!

Tell us a little about yourself, whatever makes you feel comfortable. How you came up with your screen name, what you like to call your belief system, how you came to believe what you do.

You can even tell us what your favorite sports team is, or which Don Knotts movie you think is the best (hint: The Ghost and Mr. Chicken will earn you points with me! Razz ) Anyway, sit down, have a cookie and a cup of tea, and tell us all about yourself. We really, really want to get to know you! Very Happy
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to YourSpirituality

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 pm

THE GHOST AND MR CHICKEN!! I had totally forgotten that movie...

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 pm

I know that movie, oh my gosh! Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:18 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:THE GHOST AND MR CHICKEN!! I had totally forgotten that movie...

I am watching it on DVD right now. Next up, the Reluctant Astronaut. Very Happy
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 am

By the way, welcome, all new people! Very Happy Welcome!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi all, I just registered and popped in to say 'hi' to all you lovely creatures over here. Some of you may know me already me from BNET where I answer to the name of 'Lovey-Dovey'. However, I've been moving up in the world and now prefer to be called by my true name and nature.......LOLKAT!!! (Thanks to some of you enlightened folks, I only recently learned what a Lolcat was. Imagine my delight in realizing this is what I am, at my truest and deepest essence!) I'm also a Leo and have been a Kat all my life.....but am bilingual, so prefer to speak to you in my adopted tongue rather than my native Lolspeak. And I hope you will understand this important decision I made and will grant me this one concession/condition on my being here. I wish to discuss some serious topics and feel my native tongue could impede this process. And, BTW, I'm a Christian, straight but certainly not narrow. Many blessings all,
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Welcome LolKat aka Lovey-Dovey! good to see you. Smile
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Jeepers!!!! Welcome LOLKAT!!!!!!!!!! SO glad you are here!!!!! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Awww thanks Gilly and MC. Gee, everybody's over here! (Now, if i can just get my cat photo to work...........) Love and Peace
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Lolkat wrote:Hi all, I just registered and popped in to say 'hi' to all you lovely creatures over here. Some of you may know me already me from BNET where I answer to the name of 'Lovey-Dovey'. However, I've been moving up in the world and now prefer to be called by my true name and nature.......LOLKAT!!! (Thanks to some of you enlightened folks, I only recently learned what a Lolcat was. Imagine my delight in realizing this is what I am, at my truest and deepest essence!) I'm also a Leo and have been a Kat all my life.....but am bilingual, so prefer to speak to you in my adopted tongue rather than my native Lolspeak. And I hope you will understand this important decision I made and will grant me this one concession/condition on my being here. I wish to discuss some serious topics and feel my native tongue could impede this process. And, BTW, I'm a Christian, straight but certainly not narrow. Many blessings all,

Welcome, Lovey! Good to see you again. You had me totally confused on the lolcat thread! Laughing

sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 am

Sorry for the confusion re names/identities! Last night I had my entire avatar showing up.....however it seems a bit shy today! Now i can only see the top of his little furry face. Ah well, such is life. Much love all,
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi all. I, too, just popped in to say 'hi'. Hope everyone is well. Almost changed my screen name but too tired to be creative!!
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi Kard! Smile Welcome!

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

HI! Welcome. Stay a while! Smile

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey Kard! How are ya? Welcome!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm good! Tired. Lots of work around the house and I went out for a run to top it off. Gorgeous weather which I just couldn't pass up since it could snow again at any time!!
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:47 pm

It was so cold here last night that my husband lit the woodstove!!! Snow

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:49 pm

We've done that recently as well. I'm done with Winter so it can stop....now!!

How are you Beribee?
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 pm

I agree....enough already!!! I'm doing well....cold, but well. Quite glad that Easter is over and tax season is almost over! HA! How have you been?

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah, I just paid my taxes.

Peep Wall

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Good....doing better now was in a bit of a funk for awhile. Not feeling the best but that's over. I feel great actually!!! Going back to university starting this summer. Taking an online course first and then back in the classroom for the Fall Semester. I have to take a placement test on Saturday. Egads, I haven't taken a placement test or the like in 20+ years!! Trigonometry....eek!
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Yeah, I just paid my taxes.

Peep Wall

Now that I did a while a go. I don't like it hanging over my head. Exclamation
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Find x.

Here it is! I see it! I win! Very Happy

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kard9.0 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

And that will be how I answer those questions!!
kard9.0

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

kard9.0 wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Yeah, I just paid my taxes.

Peep Wall

Now that I did a while a go. I don't like it hanging over my head. Exclamation

I usually use TaxAct.com which I enjoy, but this year my coworker convinced me to try TurboTax. I did the "paid" version, "Deluxe" for $50, where I didn't read as it plainly said "state additional". I got all the way through and the grand total is $80. I was pretty appalled because I expected a much better program, and it did everything TaxAct would have done, but for a lot more money. So I was toying with cancelling the service and re-entering all 3 W-2s, 401ks, mutual funds, etc. in TaxAct but realized what a horrible mess that would be and just bit the bullet and paid. I'll be going back to TaxAct next year though!

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum