Train Wreck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train Wreck

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 am

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com

Those of you who have been/are moms might get freaked out by the photos on here so I'll warn you now, don't look!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Train Wreck

Post by Sakhaiva on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 pm

oh no... I guess I won't look as I'm extremely sensitive to child issues.

What part of *developing human* do folks not understand? We're not born as 'mini adults' afterall......
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I thought it was funny.

But then again, I'm a sick bastard with no kids, so you probably shouldn't use me as a frame of reference.

all.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:06 pm

all... I have kids... It's not really "bad", just some REALLY fucked up people.
All I could think was, "Jesus! Those kids are gonna be really messed up adults some day." and "What the hell were they thinking"...
Edit... Those rat fucks on the second page with the Christmas video... I'd love to kick ALL their asses. Giving that child clothes in an Xbox 360 box, then laughing at his disappointment. I would love to kick all their smoking, drinking, welfare mooching asses. Angry

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:11 pm

I lose more and more faith in human beings everyday. I knew people were inclined to being ignorant, but it is much worse then I could ever have imagined.

And the odd thing is these same people (not specifically) have always (as in through out time) been around. They just all have digital cameras now and can display their stupidity.

edit to ad, it is ashame fertility was not linked to intelligence. So that idiots could not breed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Amen, MC!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:I thought it was funny.

But then again, I'm a sick bastard with no kids, so you probably shouldn't use me as a frame of reference.

all.

Precisely. Very Happy

Edit... Those rat fucks on the second page with the Christmas video... I'd love to kick ALL their asses. Giving that child clothes in an Xbox 360 box, then laughing at his disappointment. I would love to kick all their smoking, drinking, welfare mooching asses.

Yeah I know! I watched the first quarter of the video and when I realized what was going on I had to stop it. That one hits hard with my many miserable Christmases at home!

it is ashame fertility was not linked to intelligence. So that idiots could not breed.

It's fairly too bad evolution is a slow process.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

You're gonna kill me but my thought was "I'd better post a warning before Gilly clicks this... oh.. but Tina will love it"

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Heehee.... You were right too! I did love some of them. The only one that really pissed me off was the one with the Xbox carton and only clothes in it.
And what REALLY pissed me off was the fat ass bastard in the back ground who nearly choked to death laughing at the poor child.

Some of the others, though, were very funny.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

Agreed.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKaz on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 am

You stole my link from facebook -.-

I'll up the train wreck ante with ... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

(we don't have Walmart here in LA County, so ... I've never been to one.)
KittyKaz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 am

The ankle bracelet and the guys in women's clothes!!! Oh, and the fat chicks in the tiny shirts!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The Lowe's store I work in is across a creek from Walmart, not 300 yeards between'em.... I see some of these EVERY day!

OMG!! The guy on page 12!!! Looks like he's wearing a big pink condom! LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top