What a surprise!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What a surprise!!

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 am

Actually, the shirtless kilt wearer doesn't do that much for me.

I like Sir Sean or the other guys in full dress kilts better. Something provocative in the extreme about all those elegant garments over what-is-under-the-kilt-unencumbered. (Damn those "fig leaf" red dots on two of the group photo guys, I say!)
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Well, you know how bad I am... you're talking to the kind of guy who makes molds of his (in a make-your-own-sex-toy kit) and mails it as a gag christmas gift.
TED, here's a little something to ensure that Cap's Xmas present will be the best that it can be.

TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 pm

TPaine wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Well, you know how bad I am... you're talking to the kind of guy who makes molds of his (in a make-your-own-sex-toy kit) and mails it as a gag christmas gift.
TED, here's a little something to ensure that Cap's Xmas present will be the best that it can be.

Now we're talking! Laughing The blonde did nothing for me but this gal's quite the catch.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm

This place is really scary

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 pm

She actually looks like a few ladies I've met in the past. Wink

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Suspect YOU'VE actually met ladies like her, TED? The brunette, cool sexy body, cute figure, with nice boobs, or the costume?

Or?

Both?

And the topic of this thread was what? Ohhhh, pregnancy ....ok, we're still on topic!

silent
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Willowcreek70633 wrote: YOU'VE actually met ladies like her, TED? The brunette, cool sexy body, cute figure, with nice boobs, or the costume?

Or?

Both?

And the topic of this thread was what? Ohhhh, pregnancy ....ok, we're still on topic!

Both! But, unfortunately, the sexy brunette was not in the above costume.

Then again, I can't complain since I got the sexy brunette in nothing at all.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

Nothing like when a plan comes together!

You are sooo cute! Hug2
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm

et tu! et tu!

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Oh TED! Wink Latin? (sigh) my 2d language! I miss my mythology books, written in Latin. Crying or Very sad Wish I could find copies of them somewhere!

Anyways, Celsus, I see your point on the high birth rates in the more "religious" communities. I'm gonna raise you though about the culture within the family, of said "religious" backgrounds. Is it religion talking, or culture?
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 am

Having been a Commnwealth Highland Dancing Champion. I can state categorically that a kilt is not necessarilly a full dress kilt, unless it has a white frilled blouse. A jacket or vest, a plaid shawl over the shoulder, some grouse feet to attach to the plaid skirt and shawl. Matching socks, but a hat perhaps with feather is not necessary, nor is a sporran or dirk in the sock.

Most men only wore kilts, while women wore what is called a boyan costume. (Definitely not kilts.) Most championship dances only recognised in the last 20 yrs or so were once only dances men danced in a kilt. Most women only danced boyan dances skirts frilled white blouses and sleeveless vests, perhaps a shawl, no hat, no socks or, only pumps.

Once before boyan (don't quote me on the spelling, I'd need to get a book out and check, but it's close enough for now dancing women only danced in reels with men. Men being so wrongly considered as better dancers!!

By the way most dancers in the last thirty years or so wore black, red, navy or whichever matched one's kilt better, that is for the undergarment of the kilt.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 am

Sorry Dot. I forgot who I was talking to. Hi BJ
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

As the name says, Bonnie Jay Rolling Eyes
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

Oh, that's okay, BJ. I learned something from your explanation.

I didn't know what the distinctions were and thus was using the term "full dress" to mean "fully dressed" instead of shirtless.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 am

By the way I always wore black under an Ancient McDonald Kilt!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:58 am

OK Good Oh Dot. I thought I may have just been talking to myself, but yes full dress and kilt do tend to leave a lil out when they are referred to.

Say Dot, why are you not in Oz, we are coming up for summer and our Reservoirs are almost full this year, you are missing out on our glorious beaches girl!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 am

What TED speaks Latin? Oh be still my heart!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 am

Willow hon,

I'm glad to see you well enough to post. I hope you had a good dose of my secret cold & flu elixer. It was so good to chat. Have another cold elixer and go back to bed. How's Johnno and family. Fred = Maurice and I send our love to you all.

I think you'd really best come to Oz for the summer K? Love for now, call soon.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 am

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been delinquent in my ways, but the leg took a turn and I needed to follow it. I did come back to read every post. I put in a humongus post and lost it faster than, well faster than what I felt like saying at the time.

Hope to get back to the Saloon tomorrow.

Love Light & Laughter!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:55 am

Oh don't ya just hate it when ya bring a post topic to an end?

Dot I'm Australian and the weather here is just great and getting better.

We can be anywhere we like in cyber space.

We have a BBQ coming up soon and everyone will be invited to an Aussie Beach then back to our place for another dip and spa. Followed by desserts, drinks, coffee etc. Catchya later. Best check the Saloon for the whereabouts and time etc.

Love Light & Laughter
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 am

Well sorry for butting in with my (who cares information). Hope you will check out the Saloon to see how our BBQ is getting set to go next week. You all will magically wake up in Oz. (Australia). Feel free to dress or not, as you wish. A beach towell & slip slop slap (suncream) are necessary. We'll take care of the food . K?

OK so I'm sorry for butting in again
Willow we'll need Fat Bastard Wine OK
Catch anyone interested in the Saloon.

Now my apologies and I'm outa here!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top