Photography to Rival Celsus

Go down

Photography to Rival Celsus

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 am

To elict some smiles I thought I'd post a few photos from my criminal photography class. For those of you without a sense of humor, forensic photography is not supposed to be artistic, it's supposed to be representative, so of course it's not really about rivaling Celsus' vacation pics.

I'm not posting the actual images because I didn't make them smaller so they'd be way too big for the post.

The first shot is a friend playing dead. The second is a "body" we shot in the school's gun firing range. We took the photos in there since with the lights off it's very dark, and we were testing how well our flash could do in near-darkness.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks

Back to top Go down