What I saw last night...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I saw last night...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 pm

On the night of 4 September, I was given a gift. I watched the moon rise. I was alone; not lonely, but alone.

I've seen the moon rise in the night sky before. On three different continents, I've watched her as she playfully out ran her scorned lover the sun across the darkened sky. "Well, what makes this night so special above all of the other nights?" you might ask. Did I mention I was alone last night?

She presented herself in a bright orange glow. There was a misty aura surrounding her in a pastel of orange and red. Then came the twinkling's. One at a time it seemed to be landing upon her face. One here, one there. I counted more than twenty of what seemed to be strikes on her surface. Was this a meteor show for my viewing pleasure? Or was it more sinister, such as an invasion by some alien life form? I pondered the possibilities.

Just as quickly, it seemed, she cloaked herself behind a dark, cloudy robe denying me of any view of her at all. But only for a moment. I soon began to realize that she was playing with me. Childhood games; "Peek-a-boo! I see you". I continued to watch for her as she made her slow ascent, playfully ducking behind the night clouds playing a game of hide and seek. "Damn! I wish I had brought my phone with me; I wonder if Dee is watching the same show."

The aura continued to surround her as if a halo. But the twinkling stopped. Then it came to me. Just as clearly as if she had explained it to me out loud. This was business mixed with pleasure, and I was given the privilege of watching her at work.

I'm told that Mother Moon gathers the dead souls and nurtures them for a time before returning them to earth to be reborn into a new incarnation. In an instant, I knew that those twinkling's weren't directed toward the moon, but emitting from it. What I was observing was a shower of old souls returning to be born again and begin the task of learning the life lessons that had alluded them before.

Are they ready? Will this incarnation hold the key to the lessons they had missed in a previous lifetime? Will this pass through life be the one where they finally reach that higher plane of existence we all strive to achieve? Perhaps Mother Moon tutored them. Do you suppose there is a new incarnation being born tonight who is here to teach us an important lesson? I wonder.....but I'll have to consider it all later. The moon wants to play hide and seek again.

Back to top Go down

Re: What I saw last night...

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 am

That gave me chills, John... I really wonder about reincarnation. SOmetimes I wonder jsut what it means, or if it is true, that kind of thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 am

Tameless_Heart wrote:That gave me chills, John... I really wonder about reincarnation. SOmetimes I wonder jsut what it means, or if it is true, that kind of thing...

All I know, Tameless is that those bright "blasts" was something I've never seen before, and I love to sit and watch the moon as she rises. In fact, I haven't seen anything like it since.

Mind you, when seeing this, I'm at work, and not drinking, nor taking anything. It wasn't some figure of my over active imagination. I've always believed in reincarnation, and this seemed just to reinforce it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 am

I'd say you've experienced a meaningful event, John.

Whether or not it proves anything about reincarnation isn't significant to anyone but you, don't you think?

The experience was a transformative one for you which is all that matters, IMO.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:08 pm

DotNotInOz wrote:I'd say you've experienced a meaningful event, John.

Whether or not it proves anything about reincarnation isn't significant to anyone but you, don't you think?

And what I did was point out what I saw. I don't recall giving an altar call inviting anyone to come forward and believe. If it seems that way to you, my profound apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh John, I love that story, what an incredible experience, thank you for sharing that with us. I wish I had seen it too. WOW!

I can imagine the Goddess showing you something like that, that makes sense. It was something so special. I am Awed Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

John A. Cancienne wrote:
DotNotInOz wrote:I'd say you've experienced a meaningful event, John.

And what I did was point out what I saw. I don't recall giving an altar call inviting anyone to come forward and believe. If it seems that way to you, my profound apologies.

No, it didn't seem that way at all, John.

I intended only to affirm what you experienced, nothing more than that. It was obviously a powerful insight into the workings of the Divine
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top