Ye Olde DAWG Saloon

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ye Olde DAWG Saloon

Post by BonnieJay on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 am

Hey Fred luv how does yer loike our costumes fer Gilly's party ternoight? Oi was real pleased, specially as Oi done only had ter pay fer moine. Oi done used yer best suit fer yours. Well Oi admit oit ain't bin worn oin a whoile, but yer do spruce up well an' jest oin case yer call fer drinks on ther house, yer can't git much worse Right?
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 am

Fred, them ther boxes Oi done left ois full of costumes. They should fit every size an' stoill has lots left over. I'm restin' mer leg agin, so kin yer please broing em all oin and make shure they ois ironed an' aired fer everyon's selection.

Ohhhh I do hope Gilly loikes costume parties, we hasn't not had a cosie party at ther Saloon before.

We has lots of food ready and Gilly's cake Oi done jest finoished icin', so Oi'm back ter bed an' Oi'll catch yer all later when things start jumpin' round here K?

Oifn' yer thoink mer toimes ois a lil off, you try doin' thois whilst livin' oin Australia!!

Tamorra all, Ohhhh Oi mean everyone!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 am

Oifn' Oi hear more comments 'bout talkin' ter merself, loike mer SIL done made, Oi kin tell yer now. Oi too ois gettin' real sick a seein' my noggin' (strine fer head) poppin' up n' down constantly. (Wish we could change one fer another now an' then.) When we has more frens in chattin' to each other, yer won't has ter see us much K?

OK stop woith ther cheerin' ther parties on oin a few hours so has yer brekkie & lunch. Go git changed and broing all yer frens, hopefully Oi'll be out fer a whoile and back fer ther party!! Later everyone.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 am

Say all,

don't fergit ter broing that big mate of yours. We has an ad in 'Stralia what says Polar bears love Bundaberg Rum an' here in Queensland, where ther sun shines every day ois where oits done made!!

Well oit don't really matter oifn' he loikes oit or somethin' else, all he has ter do ois look at ther barman/maid/or grab what he wants. Oi doubt anyone'll worry 'bout oit!!

Make sure he helps hisself ter a costume. Gotta be somethin' there what fits!!

Later
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am

Sorry guys, I got a bit pissy yesterday. I'd rather just leave it behind me.

BJ:polar bears like to have their belly rubbed.

TPaine: Sure you can bring your kitty, what does he taste like?

Scared
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by GodisLove on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm

You know I haven't sold any franchise rites.....but DAWGS are springing up all over!!! Shocked

GodisLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

It is because you are loved. (((((GIL)))) Great to see you!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:Sorry guys, I got a bit pissy yesterday. I'd rather just leave it behind me.

BJ:polar bears like to have their belly rubbed.

TPaine: Sure you can bring your kitty, what does he taste like?

Scared

I've posted kitty's picture. I didn't try to find out what he tastes like 'cause I didn't want him tasting me. I'll have to leave my other pet home 'cause I doubt the bathtub in the bar is big enough for him. Besides, even if it was, someone after drinking that one too many would go in to use the room, see him, and run out forgetting what they went in to do. Then there would be a mess to clean up and I doubt Fred and BJ rent clean underwear.

TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 pm

See, usually my toys worry that I would break them;

I don't think I would have that problem with your kitty though. Your fishy might be too big for even me!
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm having a party tonight?!! Too cool! What's everyone bringing? I vote for a potluck + drinks.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 pm

GodisLove wrote:You know I haven't sold any franchise rites.....but DAWGS are springing up all over!!! Shocked

The DAWG is much like a weed. Once planted it springs up everywhere until it TAKES OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!! Evil Grin

Actually, we were going to call it just The Saloon, but thought that the DAWG tag was a touch of the Good Ol' Times, that shouldn't be allowed to drift away. Toilet Toilet

How long would you think Warlord would be restrained without a Dawg in the region? Blow Up
FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:31 pm

((((GIL))) Hug2 Welcome!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 pm

All, I think yer buddy is enjoying minglin in Gilly's party.
FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Gilly, BJ wanted to let you know that you don't need to bring any food to your party. The Saloon will cater all the nibblies and drinks. Just tell BJ what yer like, & she will whip it up.

FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

BJ's last party was a Roaring Success.
FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Gil, We hope yer able to come in and enjoy the Saloon. Make sure yer back is well strapped, altho' I got some hootch behind the counter that will keep the pain and stiffness away.

Mebbe You'd like some of this low sugar cream-pie??

FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 am

Disco

Gosh, its loud in here! Shocked I can barley...."FRED! FRED! OHHHH....FREEEEED! Could you please help me here, Bull & Mull think this unloading of parcels is a joke!.....Yes, a truck load. Thank you darlin! Your sweet!"

A 1/2 hr tick ticks away quickly , & productively by! Gee, thats new! Willow, goes upstairs to private room to freshen up, & unpack for the weekend stay! Cold Shower Another 1/2 hr tick ticks away quickly & productively by! (Not new)

Willow steps carefully down the steps carrying a couple bottles of her favorite wine thinking {Ya know I've traveled Europe over, trying to get everyone what they wanted from Guinness direct from Ireland, Edelweiss beer from Austria, Scotch Whiskey from Scotland, not to mention Bavarian & French Chocolates! Cheese from Norway, Belgium, Portugal, Olives from Italy & Greece! What a week! Sheesh! I love this job!} bounce

Is stopped by Ophelia slouching @ the table closest to the door! "Hey?!... What? Question Message from Charlene? She said to tell me I'm going to the Far North for Sea Lions & then to Africa for what? Impalas? What? What about cat food? I can't hear ya Ophelia! No, I went to Europe. Yes, Europe. Rolling Eyes Huh? No, EUROPE! Yessss. Where is Charlene?" :juggle

Spots BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to sit myself down & have some Fat Bastard with BJ & talk about all this! ((((BJ))))) "Hey, Lady!! Have I read Gilly's article?" "Well, No, have you been tipping again? OH, my bad, its a party for Gilly?! About her article!" cheers

(Smiles & Waves over to): Gilly, Maine, PB&A, Celsus, Tpaine, GIL & SG! Blows kisses to Warlord. Wandering where All is going to...something about grumbling stomachs! scratch
Excuses self from table w BJ to go get warm hugs from everyone here tonight!
FredLeTed? Leave me alone & quit pestering me about "Have I seen a JohnLeTed?" Do you know how many "Johns" I know? Censored
Someone please tell Ophelia “NO, I haven’t been to KY yet for the Moonshine.”
Willow sits back & enjoys the laughter, hell raising, & fun being enjoyed by all! WhooHoo!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by FredLeTed on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 am

Hey Willow sweety. That JohnLeTed has been giving me the slip too. We usually try to keep his name out of the headlines, if yer catch my drift.

Show us your glass.
FredLeTed

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:58 am

Hey there everyone,

Great ter be back fer a whoile. Now Willow luv you git back here ter yer seat an' don't worry 'bout everyone, they'll all have a good toime. Now lets us has some of thois Fat Bastard Woine Yer has made famous oin here!!
Wow!! Thois ois really spiffy luv, Mmmmm here has some greek fetta cheese an' some olives too. Mmmm 'nuther glass or bottle Willow?

OK flagons oit ois gal. Now tell me 'bout ther last John an' what yer got up ter unner hois kilt luv!! Oit kin be very windy oin ther Green Hills of Hame!! Mind, that kin prove beneficial at toimes too!!

Ohhhh Nooo, Yessss Go onnn Willow. Oi doesn't believe oit. Well knowin' you Oi thoink Oi does!!

What a gal. Oi thoink Oi may come woith yer on yer next trip!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:11 am

Talkin 'bout parties, we has a special party oin honour of PBA's new Birth (& Date.) How does termorra sound? We'll wait toill we hear frum PB&A. Shouldn't be too long!!

Thank heavens we now has a lot a help oin ther kitchen, but Oi'll stoill do ther cake an' lil itty bitty's merself. Can't not leave nothin' ter chance hey what.

OK Willow tell me more!! Oh don't worry 'bout Ophelia, she has a way of takin' care of her um hois/um/herself!!

An oifn Ophelia don't git yer, Charlene will. Dead eye they calls her, but she's really a koind gal an' only shoots when she has to. Oi ois shure none of ther fellas oin here would make her has ter shoot. Remember please, our Charlene ois married ter Bert.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:13 am

Say all luv, yer ois allowed ter be pissy whenever yer loikes oin here. We most all has pissy days. What woill be woill be.

Thoink no more of oit luv!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:17 am

Gilly ois yer hasoing' a good toime luv? By gee yer ois lookin'; real swell luv!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:20 am

Now oifn' anyone sees mer SIL PB&A, ya'all grab her toill we git a date fer her party. Whenevva she loikes ois foine!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 am

Och noooo, sheesh Willow go onnnn luv, keep talkin' oooow Yer didn't! Yer mean yer really did? Well Oi nevva, course bein' married ter Fred that ain't so strange Oi guess.

Oi thoink Oi'll go git mer particulars filled out now so Oi can' be stopped jest oin case Fred needs me. As if!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top