Ye Olde DAWG Saloon

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ye Olde DAWG Saloon

Post by GodisLove on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 pm

By the way, Maine. I've been meaning to tell you....that cat looks suspiciously like my Nikki!

GodisLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

My Rose was special, Thank you so much GiL Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Put an "up yours" expression on the face, and that's what my cat, Loki, looks like.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Hysterical SG you are so funny, I believe you, but you have a way

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Beer We have Foxy lady, Gil, Moonstar came blowing through.....
(let's out a contented sigh) The gang's almost all here now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:My Rose was special, Thank you so much GiL Very Happy

Willowcreek just came walking past and she mentioned your cat. I know you miss her more than words can express. I'm so sorry for your loss, Maine.

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am

Good to see yer Gil.

Rose, What rose? where, kin Oi has one too please?!!

Say Gil has yer ever heared or seen ther rose called fragrant cloud? It's a real vermillion pinkish colour. A very deep colour woith ther most beautiful scent!!

Gil, does yer know what ther perty palish blue/lavender rose ois? Oi thoinks we should start a rose garden. How 'bout oit?

How 'bout climbing roses (as opposed ter climbin' ther roof fer droinks, which we all know kin be somewhat dangerous) we could start oit over ther outback dunny/car park? Shurely Fred'd know better than ter burn a loiving, throiving, emblem confused Mauve ter purple rose, ovva our own Saloon. W Rolling Eyes ell he'd betta don't yer thoink? Mmmmm That ther rose smells beautiful.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 am

Well Hi there and thank ye Maine, we hopes ter see everyone round here a lot and wants yer all ter enjoy yerselves big toime.

Though Fred kin stoill git up ter loightin fires, specially under ther high proof of hois hootch. We ois all dependin' on them of us who has saved Fred & Saloon before. Roxy welcome home. Good ter see yer gal. You of all, must remember when we had ter cart Fred ter Hospital and keep him oin good spirits, as Warlord did. Ohhh jest ter thoink 'bout oit!!!! Stoill we kin try ter keep hoim away frum hois decadent soide and hopes he woill improve in ther future. if possible. Hmmmmmm!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:17 am

Maine hon, sounds a lot loike our beautiful cat. She let us live in her house for 14/15 years. She outloived our two gorgeous dogs (well almost the second.) Talk about broken hearted. Fred and I were devestated, after all 3 went acshully. but honestly our cat was such a master oops/mistress of ther house, We hardly ever got a look in.

Oi stoill miss her so much and now I want another of both ther cat and dog species. I stoill has ter wait toill mer leg ois a lot better though Oi'm foindin' oit a long wait. Oi'll pop oin and check out some pics of old to goive yer a peek. PS Maine luv. that ther's a beautiful cat
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 am

Say all, yer lovely polar bear ois always welcome ter belly rubs frum me. Oi thoink Oi loves hoim. Hope hois bed and yours are OK. Breakkie too. Oi weren't shure how many buckets of fish he'd want, but Oi got Fred's cousin BullLeTed ter broing up 4. That seemed ter keep ther gorgeous lil/big fella happy fer a whoile anyway!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am

All mate, we doesn't has a name fer Polar an' whale. Oi ois goin' oin fer a swim woith our pet whale soon. Oi thoinks she ois a she. Looks loike she'll need ter take off on her own swim soon. Oifn' she don't she may not git to ther antarctic oin toime, breedin' bein as oit ois an' all.

Nevva moind she'll be back oin a few months an' broing some lil one's woith her too!! She'll lose so much weight we'll hardly recognoise her, but Oi'll bet she remembers us!!
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 am

Oih saw our whale was stoill sleepin' so Oi done fed our Dolphin here and then she wanted to play acrobatics. Dolphins kin hear an' unnerstan' yer. True dinks, Oi done heard em on ther BBC Science show years ago. They kin talk too. Oi swear they ois just absolutely amazin' an' so gentle. They'd not nevva hurt yer. C'mon Beautiful, weeeeeeeeeeeee
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 am

Oh gosh, Oi'd better git out an has a shower. Everyone'll be up fer breakkie soon. Gals in ther kitchen look sharp hey, Eggs over easy, scrambled, poached. Biscuits & Bacon, Cheeseand Bacon on toast. fried bream, or yer own pick. oooohhhhh we has stacks of pancakes woith Maple syrup/ Bowls of fruit of every kind. Juice of all koind too. OK tuck in all!!

Oww Oi'm gettin' hungry. Y'a'll look round here, there's stacks more. Hot buttered scones and raison scones buttered too. (Ther pumpkin scones are gorgeous. Oi'll ttry and foind my recipe. They really ois ter die for. Not that yer woill. Jest an expression mates. Grab what yer feel loike and don't be shy in comin' back fer 2's or 3's or more. We has a bush walk, an anuvva swim woith ther dolphins agin later. Then After lunch yer kin pick yer favorite activities and go fer yer loife. Errr Ummm some may wants ter keep their doorshut oifn yer git mer drift!! Catch yer all round dinner toime oif not sooner
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 am

Speaking of breakfast, I am awaiting delivery of a box of Swiss Muesli. They used to sell it around here but stopped and you know how it is? You get so you really like something and then they discontinue it or stop carrying it and you have to switch to something else which is never a s good. A co-worker mourns every morning break because her favorite breakfast sandwich was "improved" which she thinks ruined it and now she can't find one that suits her as well as the old one did. She wants the old one back.

I was like that with the muesli. I discovered, however, that Amazon carries food and they will send it to me as long as I don't mind having a stockpile of it. I don't mind! Anyone else have things they like discontinued?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GodisLove on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 am

Nothing like black cats in the morning! affraid

So, if the Gang's all HERE......who's over at B-net?

GodisLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GodisLove on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 am

Well, I'd better get postin'. Looks like I'm WAAAAY behind!!!

GodisLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox the Rox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 am

Ok now i"m hungry...
Fox the Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 am

BJ, I am the polar bear. Wink
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm

I want peanut butter & pickles sandwiches for breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Well you have two hands. I guess you'll have to make them, won't you?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PB & A on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Thank you for putting the old man to work!
PB & A

Back to top Go down

Post by jumbojava on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 pm

GodisLove wrote:Nothing like black cats in the morning! affraid

B-net.......?

Oh, that place! You mean t's still there....?
jumbojava

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 am

jumbojava wrote:
GodisLove wrote:Nothing like black cats in the morning! affraid

B-net.......?

Oh, that place! You mean t's still there....?
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

I see Fred found JohnLeTed, as he tiptoed in & gave a hello! Fox, JJ, & I believe a couple others have cruised in & made themselves @ home! Welcome, hello, & how y'all been?

Computer Problem Coffee Computer Problem Cold Shower Computer Problem

Fred!??? Forget the Fat Bastard, darlin... so lets turn it up a notch with something a little stronger please honey! I'm depressed, & stressed! I've been locked in my room upstairs killing, debugging, defragging, devirusing, reprogramming, & just plain killing my computer! YES MAC does sound wunnerful!
I will be down shortly after I make this computer stay FRIENDLY! Its been behaving since Sunday nite, but I've been in such a fit & frenzy...I need some comfort food to become human & balanced again! I myself need to mend, & repair. So BJ, love? I'm cravin Vege Mite, fixed correctly please, with toast maybe for breakfast? CoffeeCup I'll come out for dinner if, my favorite gal BJ, (ya know I love ya to death) May I please have 1 of those baked steaks w potato & side of green salad you & I have made w such great success for tomorrows dinner!
Then we need to go walking & talk about you coming w me on this next trip, we'll get the list together! Before the next trip out, we must get the gals together for a Chip & Dale's nite out on the town! Disco Not saying that we all are "cougars", but I do love eye candy, just as much as the next girl! Party2 And about the John's in my life? Well, lets talk about that on our walk about! I'll bring some pics! Cool Wink
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnieJay on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

BIL Worlord luv, ask and ye shall has made. OK was that 4 or 8 altogether luv

By ther way, mate oifn' yer ois goin' fishin or out camping or whatever, yer kin git ther gals ter pack yer a noice lunch. All yer has ter do ois ask luv!!.

Hope ther fishin' ois good. Oi ois hopin' that you lot of fellas woill broing home a lot of fishys fer ternoight, an' termorrow mornin' an' lunch

Bro luv, jest how many pickles n' all kin yer eat oin one sittin anywat hon.
BonnieJay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top