Well, you finally did it

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Well, you finally did it

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:48 pm

They tell me that they have the proof (exactly what I am not allowed to know but as we all know they do nothing until they have a death certificate in hand) and to proceed as I've been instructed to do. Period. I wrote them a letter and included it with the stuff they wanted from me saying IN WRITING that I think he's alive and where he might be. Who knows what's going on but he sure won't get any money from them while he is "dead."

Yeah, I don't know what's going on. (And no, I don't think he is a spook.)

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh, man! (Or, girl, as the case is.) That IS a wild weekend. Sounds very adventerous though.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

A little too much for me though. Since the ex is not answering my emails (which is unlike him) now I'm wondering....

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Do you think he could have faked his own death?

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:19 pm

I don't know what to think but not too much would surprise me.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Ah, the life of mystery and intrigue. Plainville pales in comparison.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

LOL You can have it. This is unfortunately one reason my children and I are so close. We've had enough of the batsh*t crazy. Sad

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm sorry. I admit I kind of like the crazy. If my life ever stopped being batshit crazy for a month I'd be afraid the world had stopped. Though right now I'm trying to make light, hoping you'll feel better Smile

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm

BTW, you know how blatant I can be on these boards Embarassed and my crazy stories are still really unpostable. If you ever want to hear or swap em though you've go my email.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Thank you TED. I'd probably think this was hilarious (for real) if it wasn't for the girls asking if he is dead or not. That part is kind of unfunny. They'd like to know.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm

(((Gilly))) (((& girls))) I get what you mean. I hope you find out for real soon though.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Okay, he's been in touch and says it was a glitch and he's straightened it out. Never a dull moment!

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Ha! Wow. What'll the gov't think of that? Laughing

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 am

cue the Twilight Zone Music. Cold Shower

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 am

alien If the gov. contacted you with filling out the packet & ex hasn't changed any paper work. You do know darlin, that YOU would get the $ honey!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 am

Yes, I sent the paperwork in, because as far as I can tell at this point, he's still dead. Smile

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm

This is all very confusing.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:This is all very confusing.
I thought it was me. Glad its not. Embarassed

Good Luck Gilly. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

gillyflower wrote:Yes, I sent the paperwork in, because as far as I can tell at this point, he's still dead. Smile

LoLFlag

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Phew! I thought I was the only one kinda lost! LOL

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm

I followed it very well.

I'm down with the crazy.

Laughing

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

I am beginning to think all of us here are nuttier then fruit cakes Razz

Last edited by MaineCaptain on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:I am beginning to think all of us here are nuttier then fruit cakes Razz

It's taken you this long to figure that out?? Shocked Razz

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

LOL At least our lives are. Smile

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Beribee wrote:
MaineCaptain wrote:I am beginning to think all of us here are nuttier then fruit cakes Razz

It's taken you this long to figure that out?? Shocked Razz

Okay, so I am slow..... NahNah

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top