Welcome all!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

I've seen Alex's wife. She'd be a treat!

_________________
"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
avatar
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3854
Join date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Watch it, Alex! TED is making a play for your wife! And we all know how cute he is! She would use him up and break him and leave nothing but a hollow shell when she was done! We can't lose TED!!!!


NahNah

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by MaineCaptain on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Hysterical

_________________
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.
avatar
MaineCaptain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2869
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : New England

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 pm

LMAO! You girls!

_________________
"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
avatar
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3854
Join date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Arrow Warlordofks....The Ins and Outs Board! Yes, ALL TRASH is dumped right here @ The Landfill! You may get comments, atty boys, sparks of positive energy, & some people may have run up on the same or worse according to perception, experiences, or heartaches. Also is a thread called Inheritance, started up by gillyflower! Very in-tune with oneself! It a thread for those of us that do a little or a lot of soul searching, & self questioning, along with self realization. In the chaotic actions of beating ourselves up, we find out we need to slow down & not be so hard on ourselves. With chaos comes change & change is what we make it.

To help us all out though the thicks & the thins of life is the thread for Recycling Our Energy! Wonderful place for us to get untangled from & helped out of the debris that life throws our way. Some great insights, about "peace" "calming" "meditating" "praying" sending positive actions outward along with the positive energies! Even if you just come & just read, something may spark an "action" within you that you NEED at the time.

Now Warlordofks, I hope we understand Darlin, that if we like it or not ...
We're ALL in THIS lifetime together! Isn't that wonderful to know? Some how, some way, we're ALL connecting, learning, debating, questioning, but most of all friendships like love is growing, all around us!
Enjoy, don't be shy, & do offer the Mrs an invitation to come check us out!
avatar
Willowcreek70633
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 816
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : SWLA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh, I'm trying to get the wife to join. She got burned early over at the other place.

Me grandaughter loves me. Yesterday she spit up on me then gave me a present of a poopy diaper.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 pm

I knew she would love you! You are very lovable! (((Alex))))

_________________
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.
avatar
MaineCaptain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2869
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : New England

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:33 pm

scratch Burned? Ya mean like "at the stake?" Ohhh no, I thought they did away with that. I mean there was Joan Of Ark, of course...but....well... clown

You mean they messed with her hard? About WHAT? My goodness.

Hon, you know John comes out with gloves on, loves a debate, confrontation, & quotes. I've never known him to be rude, & crude though. We have different interests.
ME? I'm the peacefully, think about this, toss it around, try to understand sort of in depth thinker. I'd rather find similarities with ALL things, then to hurt someone's spirit. Ask her to give us a try.

Granddaughters? You know John & I became Grand Parents on June 27th?
I bet your proud, & have your hands full (pun intended)!
Can't wait to see ours up close & personal....I do love the pics of her over on Facebook!
And hon let me tell you it took a lot of John talking to me about joining BNet again last yr. We were members since 2001! I just don't see what all the fuss, was about over there. I personally didn't enjoy all the strife! I learned a lot, made some friends, & enjoyed the company. But, its really not my cup of tea. So I left again for the 4th time.
I don't think any one here is going to heckled her, or call her names, or hurt her intentionally! We're NOT that kind of crowd.
avatar
Willowcreek70633
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 816
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : SWLA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by MaineCaptain on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 pm

No, we are not that kind of crowd, we are all sweet nuts Very Happy


Alex we will love your Wife by proxy since you are so special to us. That and I am sure she is a wonderful lady, after all you married her, she must be. Very Happy

_________________
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.
avatar
MaineCaptain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2869
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : New England

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am

Willowcreek70633 wrote:scratch Burned? Ya mean like "at the stake?" Ohhh no, I thought they did away with that. I mean there was Joan Of Ark, of course...but....well... clown

You mean they messed with her hard? About WHAT? My goodness.

Hon, you know John comes out with gloves on, loves a debate, confrontation, & quotes. I've never known him to be rude, & crude though. We have different interests.
ME? I'm the peacefully, think about this, toss it around, try to understand sort of in depth thinker. I'd rather find similarities with ALL things, then to hurt someone's spirit. Ask her to give us a try.

Granddaughters? You know John & I became Grand Parents on June 27th?
I bet your proud, & have your hands full (pun intended)!
Can't wait to see ours up close & personal....I do love the pics of her over on Facebook!
And hon let me tell you it took a lot of John talking to me about joining BNet again last yr. We were members since 2001! I just don't see what all the fuss, was about over there. I personally didn't enjoy all the strife! I learned a lot, made some friends, & enjoyed the company. But, its really not my cup of tea. So I left again for the 4th time.
I don't think any one here is going to heckled her, or call her names, or hurt her intentionally! We're NOT that kind of crowd.

It was back in 2003/2004 that she was given a hard time by some who were there then. John will probally remember bluesapphire, who also gave me a hard time about Maria's murder & even said I should be sued for saying that Michael was the prime suspect & that in my own opinion he killed Maria. She really got into me during that time. I was suffering almost as bad back then as I've been lately. And when PB&A ( her screen name ) said something to her she railed against my wife for staying married to a non Christian & said many other hurtful things to her. Mad Blow Up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

warlordofks wrote:
Willowcreek70633 wrote:scratch Burned? Ya mean like "at the stake?" Ohhh no, I thought they did away with that. I mean there was Joan Of Ark, of course...but....well... clown

You mean they messed with her hard? About WHAT? My goodness.

Hon, you know John comes out with gloves on, loves a debate, confrontation, & quotes. I've never known him to be rude, & crude though. We have different interests.
ME? I'm the peacefully, think about this, toss it around, try to understand sort of in depth thinker. I'd rather find similarities with ALL things, then to hurt someone's spirit. Ask her to give us a try.

Granddaughters? You know John & I became Grand Parents on June 27th?
I bet your proud, & have your hands full (pun intended)!
Can't wait to see ours up close & personal....I do love the pics of her over on Facebook!
And hon let me tell you it took a lot of John talking to me about joining BNet again last yr. We were members since 2001! I just don't see what all the fuss, was about over there. I personally didn't enjoy all the strife! I learned a lot, made some friends, & enjoyed the company. But, its really not my cup of tea. So I left again for the 4th time.
I don't think any one here is going to heckled her, or call her names, or hurt her intentionally! We're NOT that kind of crowd.

It was back in 2003/2004 that she was given a hard time by some who were there then. John will probally remember bluesapphire, who also gave me a hard time about Maria's murder & even said I should be sued for saying that Michael was the prime suspect & that in my own opinion he killed Maria. She really got into me during that time. I was suffering almost as bad back then as I've been lately. And when PB&A ( her screen name ) said something to her she railed against my wife for staying married to a non Christian & said many other hurtful things to her. Mad Blow Up


This? I will not tolerate on my boards. Tell her it is safe here.

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by MaineCaptain on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:


This? I will not tolerate on my boards. Tell her it is safe here.
Ditto!
She is safe here.

_________________
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.
avatar
MaineCaptain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2869
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : New England

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Davelaw on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm

warlordofks wrote:
Willowcreek70633 wrote:scratch Burned? Ya mean like "at the stake?" Ohhh no, I thought they did away with that. I mean there was Joan Of Ark, of course...but....well... clown

You mean they messed with her hard? About WHAT? My goodness.

Hon, you know John comes out with gloves on, loves a debate, confrontation, & quotes. I've never known him to be rude, & crude though. We have different interests.
ME? I'm the peacefully, think about this, toss it around, try to understand sort of in depth thinker. I'd rather find similarities with ALL things, then to hurt someone's spirit. Ask her to give us a try.

Granddaughters? You know John & I became Grand Parents on June 27th?
I bet your proud, & have your hands full (pun intended)!
Can't wait to see ours up close & personal....I do love the pics of her over on Facebook!
And hon let me tell you it took a lot of John talking to me about joining BNet again last yr. We were members since 2001! I just don't see what all the fuss, was about over there. I personally didn't enjoy all the strife! I learned a lot, made some friends, & enjoyed the company. But, its really not my cup of tea. So I left again for the 4th time.
I don't think any one here is going to heckled her, or call her names, or hurt her intentionally! We're NOT that kind of crowd.

It was back in 2003/2004 that she was given a hard time by some who were there then. John will probally remember bluesapphire, who also gave me a hard time about Maria's murder & even said I should be sued for saying that Michael was the prime suspect & that in my own opinion he killed Maria. She really got into me during that time. I was suffering almost as bad back then as I've been lately. And when PB&A ( her screen name ) said something to her she railed against my wife for staying married to a non Christian & said many other hurtful things to her. Mad Blow Up

I remember that evil bitch-those are the ones that give me pause because my theology is so similiar; yet our approaches so different.
avatar
Davelaw

Posts : 1684
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Houston Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Very Happy Gotta love ya Dave!
I love you
avatar
Willowcreek70633
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 816
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : SWLA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome all!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum