Hulu...Who Knew?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hulu...Who Knew?

Post by itty on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Well I sure didn't and I stumbled onto the site after seeing a couple of very strange commercials about aliens popping out of belly buttons. I didn't have a clue.

So I went to: http://hulu.com to see just what the fuss was about.

I got my eyes opened and didn't have an alien pop out of a belly button even once.

Hulu is free on line TV. Not just a couple of channels but lots and lots of channels. Also video, movies, video clips, on going TV series, documentaries and a whole bunch more. For someone like me who doesn't have cable or statelite TV it is a wonderful site. For those of you who haven't checked it out I suggest it. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to the animals channels. I just watched a show on big beasties and just HAVE to have more!
itty

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulu...Who Knew?

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Uh hmmm...

So you like having your brains eaten by aliens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTRBDElSQPE
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am

Oh, a have found a whip, chair and a stun gun do the trick nicely, SG. Shocked

I am such a techie luddite. I had no idea that HULU existed. I might even turn into a TV watcher. what a concept.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm

This may come in handy on third shift.

Very Happy

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I've looked around, but it seems everything I'm interested in is just there in clips. Not interested in mini clips and interviews.
But, I haven't really LOOKED at it much.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:25 pm

No. There's actually whole movies and shows.
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Yup. Are. The site is hard to navigate for me. I haven't figured it out yet. Sigh. Better start getting thise belly button x-rays, eh?

I did find Ice Road Truckers! I LOVE that show! Heh...heh...heh...Just like every other trucker out there I sat, watched it and told myself, "I could do that". Truckers are crazy like that.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 am

Click on either "TV" or "Movies," and then Click "Browse." Then you get the whole list of what is on the site.
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 am

itty wrote:Yup. Are. The site is hard to navigate for me. I haven't figured it out yet. Sigh. Better start getting thise belly button x-rays, eh?

I did find Ice Road Truckers! I LOVE that show! Heh...heh...heh...Just like every other trucker out there I sat, watched it and told myself, "I could do that". Truckers are crazy like that.

I love that show too, Itty! Truckers are crazy - I couldn't do that. But then I totally fail at backing my car, I would be a weapon of mass destruction with a truck.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 am

I had a terrible time figuring out how to back. I struggled with it for months. One day I woke up, jumped into the seat and started backing. Dunno just what happened.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

That all-knowing divine mind kicked in. Very Happy

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top