Newbie Intro

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie Intro

Post by paganbirdkeeper on Sun May 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Hello everyone . I am new here. This looks like a great place to be ! Anyways,I am Norma,an eclectic Wiccan ghost hunter,collector of Appalachian folklore,pet groomer and bird keeper from WV. What a combo huh ? Wink I am looking forward to meeting everyone and reading all the posts ! But it is late now and I gotta get up early ! See ya ! Goodbye
paganbirdkeeper

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie Intro

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon May 11, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome, Norma! We are really glad to have you! Very Happy
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 12:13 am

Hi Norma!! Welcome! I'm TED, or Joseph, and am a rather eclectic one myself! Hope you enjoy the boards.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am

Norma! Hug2

Glad to see you've made it over here. Cool Wink

Take a look around, play with all the new toys. And if you have questions about how to post your avatar, how to insert links, how to post photos or embed videos, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here has asked the very same questions at one time or another, believe me! If we don't know the answer, we'll look it up. study

Anyway, welcome to the party! Hope you have a good time.
Disco
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 am

Hi Norma! Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 am

Welcome Norma! I am glad to meet you. My mother's name was Norma and I do love the name. Very Happy
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 am

Didn't you also have a truck named Norma? Very Happy Norma D?

We're a wild bunch, Norma.

And me, myself, well... I provide the twisted humor, with Chiyo's help.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 8:39 am

Tigerseyedowsing said; And me, myself, well... I provide the twisted humor, with Chiyo's help.

You said it, Tiger, not me. Whistle2

Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 am

I LOVE that picture Hysterical

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon May 11, 2009 8:54 am

sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 am

Fáilte Norma, welcome to YS.

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 9:10 am

***Chiyo looks at Lol Cat poker hand and purses her lips***

Okay, SG, I see your gang and raise the pot by a "legion".

Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 am

sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 am

Just because.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 am

This is just too easy. (I could have posted some that were more graphic, but this is a Family Forum.)

Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 am

Welcome Norma, Welcome! to what is obviously the madhouse. Everyone is completely nutty Razz alien , but not dangerous. Smile

And we are big animals lovers around here, most of us have more then one. I have five cats and a little dog, all very loved and pampered Very Happy

Guys she just got here, you're gonna scare her away!!!! behave!!!! Rolling Eyes Razz Very Happy cat lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Mon May 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Sure did, Tiger. That was the truck I owned. She was named after my mom and dad. The D. stands for David.

It looks like Chiyo invited you over here. Knowing that I am feeling safe that you will fit right in with the rest of us shells. A shell is a nut case. Welcome!
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

itty wrote:

It looks like Chiyo invited you over here. Knowing that I am feeling safe that you will fit right in with the rest of us shells. A shell is a nut case. Welcome!
Itty you are soooooo right Razz Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paganbirdkeeper on Mon May 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks,been looking around trying to get the feel of things on here. How do you post photos,videos,etc ? Now your going to be sorry you offered ! Evil or Very Mad Norma

Chiyo wrote:Norma! Hug2

Glad to see you've made it over here. Cool Wink

Take a look around, play with all the new toys. And if you have questions about how to post your avatar, how to insert links, how to post photos or embed videos, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here has asked the very same questions at one time or another, believe me! If we don't know the answer, we'll look it up. study

Anyway, welcome to the party! Hope you have a good time.
Disco
paganbirdkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Very Happy To do an image just find one online so you know the address, like www.images.com/bird.jpg , and insert that link around tags. You can also use the editor that makes it easier, on the quick reply box it's three squares to the left of the smiley.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paganbirdkeeper on Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Great,I love a good madhouse ! It will be just like home ! Trust me,my house is for a certain insane with 2 African Grays,2 Macaws,1 Goffin's Cockatoo,1 Indian Ringneck,1 Tiel,2 Budgies,a Sun Conure and 2 Button Quails. Plus a mini poodle,a cockerpoo,a JRT,a Yorkie,a pit bull mix,2 foster dogs that are a terrier mix and a Boston terrier, and 3 cats,1 black Persian that scares people because he looks like he just stepped outta hell,1 Himmy,and a Russian Blue mix. I also have 3 sons,1 lives here,i lives here half the time,the other lives in my haunted house across the hill, and I have my grooming shop here too. Oh,and a few ghosties that flitter about now and then.So madhouses don't phase me a bit. Go ahead ,do your worst !! Juggle Norma
quote="MaineCaptain"]Welcome Norma, Welcome! to what is obviously the madhouse. Everyone is completely nutty Razz alien , but not dangerous. Smile

And we are big animals lovers around here, most of us have more then one. I have five cats and a little dog, all very loved and pampered Very Happy

Guys she just got here, you're gonna scare her away!!!! behave!!!! Rolling Eyes Razz Very Happy cat lol![/quote]
paganbirdkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by paganbirdkeeper on Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks Ted !

quote="TigersEyeDowsing"]Hi Norma!! Welcome! I'm TED, or Joseph, and am a rather eclectic one myself! Hope you enjoy the boards.[/quote]
paganbirdkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by paganbirdkeeper on Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

That is funny,my youngest son is named David . There has always been odd little things like this concerning his name. When he was born on 12-31 -90 it was a blue full moon. The labor room nurse asked what I was going to name him. I told her David Micheal. She looked kinda odd,then said her brothers were twins,one named David one named Micheal and they were born on 12-31.

itty wrote:Sure did, Tiger. That was the truck I owned. She was named after my mom and dad. The D. stands for David.

paganbirdkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by maya3 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 am

Norma, welcome!
Wow I would love to visit both you and all your animals! Wink

Yes, we are ALL nuts here. Thank God!

Maya
maya3

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 am

Well I see Norma is going to fit in just fine here Very Happy

I love you assortment of companion animals, I love birds, don't have any Sad but I sure do love them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top