Itty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you made it!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Itty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you made it!!!

Post by Lolkat on Mon May 11, 2009 8:05 am

My cat, Buddy, lays across my arms when I type on the computer....and he's getting heavier all the time. Yeah, like i don't already give him enough attention as it is.......he's my constant companion in all that i do.

Hi Itty, I'm soooooo happy Welcome! to see you here and am sending you many good thoughts. On BNET I was known as Lovey Dovey. And I didn't know what lolcats were until i met you guys.....now I am one! Hugs, Kat
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 am

I'm not sure if we converted Lovey to an lolcat, or if she was just born that way and has finally come to accept it. Very Happy

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkat on Mon May 11, 2009 8:42 am

I would say it was you all that helped me find my inner lolcat! And that this is something we all need to do at some point in our lives....to tap into that great inner lolcat 'connectedness'.
Lolkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

Oops. Double post. Embarassed

Last edited by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

Chiyo wrote:Lol Cats, Schmollcats, the dogs rule! bounce ... We're all over you!

Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeahOne on Mon May 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Geno, we've got to find you an employer with more sense - and stability! - than that!
I'm fine, but still recovering from teh ANGST! of helping Mom try out an 'assisted living' community....at least she's not crying most of teh time when we come by (since Friday, this was....)
I need to help my Sis make our dinner now...BBL!

LOVE YOU< ITTY!!!!!!

LeahOne

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Mon May 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Geno, I am glad you're doing alright. Found the posts about the job hunt blues among others. Hang in there! I am still getting the hang of the new forum. It will take me a bit.

LOLCat/Lovey I am glad you're here. Yes, I think you have finally accepted your LOLcatness. Embrace the beauty and revel in the peace and serenity it has given you. Also don't forget to keep putting up those pics!

Leah it is good to find you again. I know this transition has got to be very difficult for your mom. I hope there are activities for her there and she can make new friends. I have a friend in an assisted living community in Iowa. She is pretty happy now but the initial adjustment was very difficult. Now she goes to the activity room for the morning coffee Klatch, plays cards and is a mean competitior in the canasta tournaments and in general enjoys this facility. It has transportation and they take people to places if the people can do it safely. I hope you mom is going to make the adjustment and settle in.

I am pretty good. In fact I am just peachy! I am feeling better and enjoying my little apartment. It is just the right size for me and I can drink out of the milk carton if I want to. I want to and I do. I am silly like that.

My apartment manager is wonderful. She is aware of my situation and she looks out for me. If I don't see her for more than a couple of days she looks in on me. Now that the weather is getting nicer I meet her and several of the others outside on the patio for coffee in the morning. I have discovered that Karen, my manager, has a little Pom/Yorkie. She is a dear wee thing. A pup. I take her out and wald her. It is fun and good exercise for me. Lady Bug, the puppy, goes out several times a day and I am trying to walk her once. I just really enjoy that.

My babies are great. Imp decided that my heart brother, John, was his cat. Imp was okay with the move but it was very apparent he was missing John. So Imp with home with the person he picked out as his own very. I see him frequently as I am out at the farm at least one on the weekend. Harley and Sass have settled in and are my constant companions and shadows. At this point they are curled in a cat ball on the couch right next to my leg. We have play time together and they have play time with thier selves.

Ack....Nattering.....

I am glad to see all of you and having a great time in the new forum.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva on Mon May 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Holly Molley..... (((((((((ITTY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))

I've been blind as it looks like you've been back for a while!!!!! affraid Embarassed Boxed In Snow Truce

ok everyone... I know... I know.... Whip2
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Mon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Sakhaiva -

No Fair! Censored

No fair beating us to the spanking! Whip
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 pm

HOORAY!!!! Itty's back! We missed you! Hug2

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Feinics on Tue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm

ITTTTTYYYYS BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! WhooHoo!
So glad yer back, missed you mo chara! ((((ITTY))))
Feinics

Back to top Go down

A very wild night.

Post by itty on Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

Whew. We had quite a night here in my neck of the woods. The severe weather that blasted through the midwest took aim squarely at my area.

I am fifty or so miles west of Kirksville, Mo and we had four tornados touch down in the area. We had three deaths and a lot of damage. MO6 and US 63- both major arteries in the area- were closed, at least briefly, last night. We have families who have lost their homes.

In my own area we have storm damage including a home, a friend's home, that had a large tree fall on it. We also had unconfirmed reports of a tornado near the school where my nephew and niece attend. In another area, Illinois, we have one of the local elementary schools closed today due to what is looking like a tornado. Sirens sounded almost directly across the MIssissippi from where my farm sits. There is damage but not confirmed as tornadic activity. This looks like straight line wind damage. I have spoken to my family and we have downed trees on the farm but no major damage and nothing near the house. We had some shingles come off.

Yep, it was a wild night. I will be going over to the farm this evening after my heart brother gets off work. I need to access it for myself. He says it isn't bad and I believe him but seeing for myself is important.

Ed to Add:

None of our outside critters were hurt. John was watching the weather and got our larger critters into the barn before this mess blew through. I am very thankful for that.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 am

Sigh I said I was west of Kirksville, MO. Got me directions mixed up. I am EAST of kirksville. I was thinking of the storm track as it went west to east. Sorry gang.
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Thu May 14, 2009 11:19 am

Thank you for the update, I always worry about my friends when storms hit their part of the world.

Glad too that no critters in your family were harmed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine on Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 pm

itty's back!!!!!! Yahoo111 Disco Shuffle Party2 Group Hug Clap Welcome! Beer cheers
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by itty on Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I am T. I am so glad to ee you here. How are you?
itty

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 am

Hi Susan!

Itty was a dear friend to many of us who passed away last year.

Feel free to dig around on these boards and post... you might also like to introduce yourself on the "welcome" board so we can learn more about you, also.

By the way, when you log in to the forum, you can click "view unread posts since last visit" or something like that at the top left and it'll show you which threads were recently active.

TED

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeahOne on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

[misses Itty]

We were so lucky to have Itty's kindness and humor and love for the time she shared it with us......

LeahOne

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Okay, whoever bumped this up gave me a heart attack! Thought we might have a zombie itty here!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 pm

LOL! Wouldn't that be great! Very Happy

An oldie but goodie... for Itty!

http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/hot.asp

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Sure had me wondering that very thing myself.

::::: wipes brow in relief...and sadness as well ::::

Whew!
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

LOL...me too, SG!

I miss Itty, too!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

I remember how she was hitting on the cute nurse even when she was in the hospital. She had great joie de vivre.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

She was the lady in red, when everybody else is wearing tan.

Wait..what?

Laughing

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorrin on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 am

I have always felt Itty is always lurking around this board. I think she brought this thread up. I think about her every day. Its good for us to get together and remember her.
Vorrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top