Do we have any musicians here?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do we have any musicians here?

Post by Chiyo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:49 am

Lolkat wrote:Chiyo, do you name your flute(s)??? Does anyone name their musical instruments??? Just wondering.

No, I can't say that I have named my flute... In fact, I hadn't even thought about it. Now that you've brought it to my attention, I might? We'll see if anything comes to mind over the next few days.
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 am

Lolkat wrote:Hey, I've been on Flutetree ALL D*** DAY!!!

LoLFlag LoLFlag LoLFlag

There are a lot of really good Native American Flute teachers on YouTube, too. I spend a lot of time on Youtube, seeing what can be learned there... The time really can get away from you, if you're not careful.
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 am

HailToTheSquirrel wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:I used to could play the piano with the help of chords. The simple stuff. My brain isn't wired to complexly work both hands at the same time. When I bought my house it came with an old piano with broken keys and strings (yay!) so one project will be restoring it.

TIGER!!! YOU AND I ARE NOW KINDRED!!

My wife gives me so much sh** whenever I say "I used to could". I say it a lot and it drives her batty.

As for music WGFA, I play a mean ham sandwich but that's about it.

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum