I would like to share my study notes on Revelation Prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would like to share my study notes on Revelation Prophecy

Post by Brother Mishael on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm

I am a Messianic believer not quite a Christian but I believe that those who look in this forum are worthy of what they will see...
YAH= The Almighty One of Israel. MessiYAH= Christ. Shalom=Peace unto you!
Shalom! My Name is Mishael Israel and this is the Roadmap to Revelation:
The book of Revelation unfolds in the order Seal to Trumpet to Vial. This means after the releasing of the first Seal, the first Trumpet blew, and the first vial was poured. The 1st Seal released the white horse rider called Conquest. For many years Christianity coming as a righteous king riding a White horse set out to conquer the world. History books and sites showing the Roman Catholic Church Show that they were the rider called Conquest. Throughout their mission to conquer they began to meet opposition that marked the release of the 2nd seal Red horse rider called War. Much war transpired that allowed the ruling nations to go on for many more years fighting and killing each other with the sword; so that there was basically no peace for whole of the European Middle Ages.
The 3rd Seal had to be released during the end of the 13th Century and lasted until about the late part of the 14th Century. It released the Black horse rider called Famine. The Famine from this seal caused throughout Asia and Europe what became known as the Black Death. It was the great famine that led to susceptibility to getting sick from black rats fleas and this disease called the Black Death reduced the human population from 450 million to between 350 to 375 million by 1400. The 4th Seal was the release of the Pale horse rider who in scripture is named Death and Hell. This seal was given power over a fourth part of the earth to kill those men with the sword, hunger, death, and beast of the earth. It is most likely that this seal manifested as the onslaught against Africa that led to our captivity. This started in the late 15th Century not long after the Black Death. Africa was ransacked and countless peoples on the continent died from the sword (guns), starvation, disease, and animals losing their habitats killed people. Since then there has been repopulation but Northern Africa had long since been lost to Arabs but when Columbus spotted Babylon in 1492 the race for resources throughout Africa began leaving the natives to that continent desolate and grossly depopulated. To this day people in Africa are suffering from gun violence, starvation, AIDs (and other deadly diseases), and animal mauling.
These Seals have lasted for quite some time and have to be followed by the 1st through 4th trumpets and vials. This is hard to believe considering that there are no news reports shedding light on any of this. But waters have been turning into blood trees and grass have been burning, people who accept the mark already are still suffering painful sores from the implant portion. And most likely we are not told about what’s going on in the oceans so we probably do already have oceans of blood and bitter waters with dead-sea life in them. The 4th Trumpet which partially darkens the sun and moon has probably already taken place and gone unrecorded. And this had to be followed by the 4th Vial which is poured on the sun to scorch men with heat. This seems very accurate because we are constantly being warned about solar flares and holes in the ozone layer. The Global Warming scare might be a lie to cover up the fourth vial. Meaning Global Warming is most likely a result of the 4th vial being poured.
This means we should soon be or are in the middle of the 5th seal where the saints are crying out from the graves and getting robed with white robes. This should be followed up by the 5th trumpet which is Abbadon and his locust with darkness rising from the bottomless pit. People are preparing to fight aliens soon that will be coming in to make an invasion. But they are really preparing to fight Abbadon and his locusts. This may be what 2012 will lead up to very soon. This should be followed by the 5th vial which is darkness overshadowing the world while people gnaw their tongues for pain (from the locust).
Both 5th trumpet and 5th vial overlap the 6th seal in which the 144,000 are sealed. Also ha Satan is cast down from heaven with his fallen angels at the time to start the great tribulation at the 6th trumpet. This is alluded to in Revelation 7:14 “Sir thou knowest: And he said unto me these are they which came out of great tribulation and have washed their robes and made them white with the blood of the Lamb.” For YAH declares the end from the beginning, so it is at the beginning of the great tribulation a great multitude is seen coming out of it and clothed with white robes. The great tribulation starts within the sixth trumpet which follows the sixth seal
The sixth seal is where the sun and moon go completely dark and stars fall from heaven. The falling stars are ha Satan and his angels being cast down by Michael. Then the heavens roll up like a scroll to keep the fallen ones here in the earth realm. Then the 144,000 are sealed and the four winds stop blowing. The winds represent the forces that came to do Ysrayl harm and hurt the Earth. Afterwards is the blowing of the 6th trumpet where the 4 angels at the Euphrates are loosed and the 6th vial is poured after it drying the Euphrates River; so that they can kill 1/3 of mankind over the duration of 1 year 1 month 1 day and 1 hour. However they are not complete until the 3 and ½ year Great Tribulation, which lines up with the ministry of the Two Witnesses who prophecy for 1,260 days, and also the time, times, and half a time the Woman is in the Wilderness and the war on the remnant of her seed. During which the Set Apart City shall be tread underfoot for 42 months. And during the 6th trumpet YAH’s voice of 7 thunders shall speak.
After the Two Witnesses are slain by the beast from the bottomless pit (who is also the beast from the sea), the 7th Seal, Trumpet, and Vial come. Because, the Two Witnesses being taken up in a cloud marks the end of the Great Tribulation by the 7th Trumpet all of the adversaries’ forces are at Armageddon there they will be met by the MessiYAH and his armies with the 144,000 sealed as shown in Revelation 14: 1-5. And Babylon’s final judgment will come upon her as a great earthquake that breaks her into three parts. There will be thundering lightings and voices and hail the weight of a talent hitting men. Ha Satan will lose Armageddon and the bottomless pit angel Abbadon will throw him in the bottomless pit. Also the two beasts will be thrown into the lake of fire.
The way to see these connections starts by noticing Rev. 16:18-21, 11:19, 8:3-5 are all connected. All are in the 7th seal, trumpet, and vial and all say together there will be fire, hail, thunder, voices, and an earthquake. By the 6th seal the 144,000 are sealed the Two Witnesses have the angel granting them power, and the Woman is given wings and a place in the Wilderness. Plus all the trumpets and vials show connections the seals are harder to see because they took place over many years. This means the first four trumpets blew and vials poured over many years. But the three Woes in Revelation 8:13 take place quickly. These just happen to be the last three seals, trumpets and vials.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Re: I would like to share my study notes on Revelation Prophecy

Post by tmarie64 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Dude! Cut that down to less than 1000 words! No one is going to take the time to read ALL of that in one sitting.
Plus, it's all so close together, no real breaks between paragraphs.

This looks like a diatribe or preaching. Not open for discussion at all. You're NOT gonna fare well in this group if you think anyone will just sit down and let you preach at them.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am

TLDR
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 am

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
This scripture is the very verse in the bible that lead me to earnestly seek the truth and use the bible to make sense of the bible... it explains itself if you allow it to do so...
Revelation adds its testimony to many other Bible prophecies, showing that Almighty God purposes to create new heavens and a new earth. (Isaiah 65:17; 66:22; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1-5) Primarily, its message is addressed to anointed Christians, whom Jesus has bought with his blood to become corulers with him in the new heavens. (Revelation 5:9, 10) Nevertheless, this good news will also fortify the faith of those millions who look forward to everlasting life under Christ’s Kingdom. Are you one of these? Then Revelation will strengthen your hope of living in Paradise, as part of the new earth, with the enjoyment of an abundance of peace, vibrant health, and an overflow of God’s provisions that will never end. (Psalm 37:11, 29, 34; 72:1, 7, 8, 16) If you want to survive into that new world, it is urgent, yes, mandatory, that you pay attention to Revelation’s graphic description of the epoch-making climax now at hand.—Zephaniah 2:3; John 13:17.

Many people today use others to speak for them when the bible itself is revealing the full extent of truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 am

I'm not going to read preaching. Why don't you have a discussion with us instead?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top