Hello! Peace be unto you!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello! Peace be unto you!

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

This is a welcome thread right?

Buddy, you're welcome to post. I don't always or often agree with Tina, but fuck you and go to hell if you are trying to assert that because someone has a different understanding than you do that they have not acquired as high a level of understanding as you have.

We celebrate our differences here. At least I think we do. If you don't want to do that, go away little man.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Southern Hick wrote:Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen[smile].
Thank you for that explanation, Brother Mishael. I am curious though,.........if you already believe that most of us do not take The Scriptures as seriously as you, believe that some of those who have replied back to you are Pagans[and I definitely am], and also feel strongly about the dangers of idolatry and worry about being led astray from God,......then.....why have you decided to come HERE to US for help with this problem? Is it to gain new insight from a fresh and unique source? It just seems like many people of your faith would be more inclined to seek advice within a forum filled with more people of your chosen Faith[not that I don't like having you here, of course. It is my belief that there is much more to be gained in life interacting within a more socially diverse environment. Perhaps that is why you have joined the forum yourself?].

All in all, I must say that these spirit voices sound...rather boring/silly and uncreative in their demands. If I were in your position, why, I'd be pestering the heck out of them with a never-ending barrage of questions about Satan, God, Heaven, Hell, explaining weird passages within The Bible, other Deities, morals and ethics, etc.etc.
I would be interrogating their spiritual ears off and writing it all down, because even if it was all lies it would still be interesting to hear what kind of crap they came up with. Cool

Well Southern Hick you have failed to realize my position from my position. I or anyone who believes in the Scriptures could not proudly argue or debate the king of pride or his minions. All these dark forces have a set mission and that is to kill, steal, and destroy. What many here call gods I know to be fallen angels leading astray many proud worshippers. For many the Bible is to contradictory and for others YAH is evil. But the truth is that no man is safe to follow any path that he or she thinks is a road to paradise out side of Love. For YAH is Love... But I won't continue on preaching to you, however to answer your question... I thought I would find a very diverse group of those who believe themselves spiritual and I wanted to see what each thought in order to see if there was some universal concensus on the matter. I did not know that I would run into mostly pagan worshippers. But maybe now that I know what I have found I should leave.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:This is a welcome thread right?

Buddy, you're welcome to post. I don't always or often agree with Tina, but fuck you and go to hell if you are trying to assert that because someone has a different understanding than you do that they have not acquired as high a level of understanding as you have.

We celebrate our differences here. At least I think we do. If you don't want to do that, go away little man.

Sir or ma'am I said SCRIPTURAL understanding... I you're asserting that pagans hold the same level of SCRIPTURAL understanding as a Bible believer than you are sadly mistaken. However I will respect your wish I just have one more reply and I will leave.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm

1. Tina is not a pagan. I am a pagan, but Tina is not.
2. I do not assert that pagans hold the same level of scriptural understanding as a bible believer. It is a very different level of understanding, and it depends on the person. Personally, I would hazard to bet that I have a better grasp of certain books than you do, because I know it doesn't apply to me.

Like I said, we celebrate our differences here, if you can't do that, leave. If you can do that you are welcome to stay.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 pm

warlordofks wrote:As one who turned away from not only Christianity in 2000, but also from all forms of organized Religion. I think most here know that the one thing that foremost in my decision was after reading the Bible with a open mind instead what I was taught & told to believe. And many here know that I was a Lay Youth Minister in two different Denominations as well as a Second Grade Sunday School Teacher. I was also trained to help in the Communion Service. So to those (not any who are on this site here) I was not a True believer then what would constititute a true beiever. By the number of Youths I led to belief in Jesus, by the number of different duties I held while I was Christian ?.

Now, after my reading of the Bible I had personally came to feel & believe that the God of the Bible was a evil, bloodthirsty, genocidle, pysopath. Who would murder at the slightest whim. Like the Fllod, like the genocide he ordered the Israelite Army to do the inhabitants of Canaan but also to save those women who had never known a man & give them tohis troops for their use, like the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah. And he had no qualm about Lot offering up his virgin daughters. Like punishing Mose's for the Israelites buing a Golden Calf to worship while he was on the Mountain top receing instrutions from God. Ehile mases was up there he had no control of what the Israelites were doing. Nay, I could no longer believe nor follow this God. And if Christianity was this alledged Religion of love, then why did they for almost most of their existance use violence & murder to make people believe. Why did they persecute those who didn't believe in their God.

Your blasphemies of the Most High allow me to answer another poster at the same time. I pray YAH forgives you for speaking in such a manner after being mislead by Christianity and Mormonism. I believe gillyflower posted that "the gods of Israel are either all good or all evil". I told her in a previous post that the Most High and His angels as well as the gods or fallen angels all have the knowledge of good and evil. I must have not been clear, the knowledge of good and evil means that there is capacity for both good and evil in all the spiritual beings in existence. Maybe, it is a Christian tenant that there are either all good or all evil forces. But I know as a Messianic that the Most High brings about good and evil because He is greater than both. For instance, delivering the children of Israel from Egypt was His good work. But the war of Armeggedon will be His evil.

Now to reply to you sir. Christianity is a religion, there is no religion of Love. But as for the Scriptures they show the desolations that YAH made and that is true. But they also show hope and the overwhelming good. Like when YAH saved Issac by letting Abraham know he was being tested. Or when he gave many prophets (many of which were brutally murdered) dreams and visions to warn the nations of upcoming dangers. Or when he anointed judges over Israel every time they had an oppressor. Or when he delivered Daniel from the lion's den. Or when he delivered Meshasch, Shadrach, and Abednego from the fiery furnace. Or when he spared His people through Queen Esther. Or when he commanded that even after all the evil the fell upon Israelites by Esau and Mizraim that we did not hate or abhor them. Or when He had Obadiah hide His prophets from the face of Ahab and Jezebel. And when He fed Elijah although he had no source of food. And He fed the Israelites manna and kept there shoes from falling apart for forty years... More importantly, when He sent a voice crying in the wilderness to help identify the Messiah (John the Baptist). And when he made all his laws and commandments flesh and allowed him although he was righteous to give his life for many men and women who would be saved from the Lake of Fire and eternal damnation... And the list goes on...

It is the world that is evil. People don't realize that the world is so evil they have cliches like "the world doesn't owe you anything" and "everybody is to blame except for you". You may believe the opposite, but please answer these questions... How can a nation built on slavery now boast to be the Land of Liberty? Where in the Scriptures does it say the pope should call himself the Holy Father? Since the seperation of church and state how many world wars have we had? In a world of billionaires and millionaires why is there a such thing as a 3rd world country and an underclass? Why is almost all spiritual phenomena accredited to mental disorders? Why is it that the world is under the law of usury? And why is it that a people invading an Arab country to take their materials have the right call them the terrorists on the world scene??? I have many more questions but this post is lengthy enough. Goodbye Sir!

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Brother Mishael wrote:How can a nation built on slavery now boast to be the Land of Liberty?

People delude themselves.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Where in the Scriptures does it say the pope should call himself the Holy Father?

Matthew 16:19

Brother Mishael wrote:
Since the seperation of church and state how many world wars have we had?

It was the industrial age, not the separation of church and state that allowed us to have what we classified as "world wars".

Brother Mishael wrote:
In a world of billionaires and millionaires why is there a such thing as a 3rd world country and an underclass?

Do you attach ownership of possessions to happiness?

Brother Mishael wrote:
Why is almost all spiritual phenomena accredited to mental disorders?

In a world dominated by abrahamatic monotheism, the only people that think they've had encounters with the abrahamatic deity are coo co for coco puffs.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Why is it that the world is under the law of usury?

Its not.

Brother Mishael wrote:

And why is it that a people invading an Arab country to take their materials have the right call them the terrorists on the world scene???

Right? No right. Force of arms makes it possible and makes people listen.

Geese, ya think someone that thought they were at such a high level would have more thought provoking questions than that.

allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen[smile].
See, Tmarie64? Where not these new posts enlightening[smile]?

Brother Mishael, thank you for your replies.
Are you so quick to run away from seeming adversity....and from only one or two members? Adversity is a good and helpful thing at times,...for in adversity, as we examine others, we are also forced to examine ourselves and our beliefs. Why NOT try to stick around and have that debate?
Could not us having another understanding of The Scriptures than you be seen as a benefit in helping you gain better/new insight into your unique problem? Very Happy
Although you may disagree, perhaps The Lord guided you here for this very reason.

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:
Brother Mishael wrote:How can a nation built on slavery now boast to be the Land of Liberty?

People delude themselves.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Where in the Scriptures does it say the pope should call himself the Holy Father?

Matthew 16:19

Brother Mishael wrote:
Since the seperation of church and state how many world wars have we had?

It was the industrial age, not the separation of church and state that allowed us to have what we classified as "world wars".

Brother Mishael wrote:
In a world of billionaires and millionaires why is there a such thing as a 3rd world country and an underclass?

Do you attach ownership of possessions to happiness?

Brother Mishael wrote:
Why is almost all spiritual phenomena accredited to mental disorders?

In a world dominated by abrahamatic monotheism, the only people that think they've had encounters with the abrahamatic deity are coo co for coco puffs.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Why is it that the world is under the law of usury?

Its not.

Brother Mishael wrote:

And why is it that a people invading an Arab country to take their materials have the right call them the terrorists on the world scene???

Right? No right. Force of arms makes it possible and makes people listen.

Geese, ya think someone that thought they were at such a high level would have more thought provoking questions than that.

Southern Hick has requested that I stay and debate. So I will... But I will by responding to you. You have very great scriptural misconceptions... I hope you will think a little harder after reading this post.

1. If you know people delude themselves, then what are the means by which they delude themselves and how is the social norm to accept this delusion?

2. Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thess the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Nothing here or anywhere else in the Scriptures says the pope should call himself "Holy Father" Catholicism holds the deception that Peter was the first pope and since I am not sure what you believe I ask you to consider Master Yahoshua taught his disciples even Peter:
Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father on earth: for one is your Father, which is in Heaven."

3. There is no Industrial age without the increase of the teachings of science... So even if what you say is true it still could only happen if people turned away from faith and towards Industry as it takes time to build weapons of mass destruction. For instance the A bomb was built by scientist not by peace preachers. World War is directly linked to moral decay whether you like it or not.

4. No, but billionaires and millionaires do. And they control much of what people see as "the good life." There are too many blind masses that are die trying achieve a fraction of the wealth they have and also...Does their wealth somehow obligate them to let the poorer people in the world die and suffer and be oppressed?

5. Well since you believe I am coo coo for cocoa puffs... You wouldn't understand enough to give a real answer to my question. Understanding is not arrogant intelligence!

6. In a world of Birth Certificates and Social Insurance cards you honestly believe that this world is not under the law of usury?

7. Apparently force of arms can only produce wars that last for 10 years or so... But people who think like you usually make good politicians. Just send the world into chaos and order can be set up by the elite few; yeah you're that type.

Your ego has been your guide for way too long. You should take a more humble approach to things you're not sure about in the future.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:08 am

Southern Hick wrote:Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen[smile].
See, Tmarie64? Where not these new posts enlightening[smile]?

Brother Mishael, thank you for your replies.
Are you so quick to run away from seeming adversity....and from only one or two members? Adversity is a good and helpful thing at times,...for in adversity, as we examine others, we are also forced to examine ourselves and our beliefs. Why NOT try to stick around and have that debate?
Could not us having another understanding of The Scriptures than you be seen as a benefit in helping you gain better/new insight into your unique problem? Very Happy
Although you may disagree, perhaps The Lord guided you here for this very reason.

Southern Hick I am not running I was told to leave after someone dropped an F bomb on me. But at your request I responded to someone who presented a challenge to make a short argument. The debate you would like to see would require a certain level of scriptural understanding from both parties. Just like I don't understand paganism fully, pagans do not fully understand the scriptures. If they did they would not be pagan. Reading and teaching what you think you know about scripture and actually understanding it are two different things... I could not debate anyone here and start telling them how properly be pagan when I dont understand paganism. What could I argue... "zeus is better than osiris and aphrodite is prettier than isis"??? I could be way off in assuming that these are appropriate arguments if you dont believe in these particular dieties or have greater knowledge than I about what they are like or look like. What if you only believe in Celtic or Norse gods. Then there is no ground for a proper debate.

Sir I have done what the Most High sent me here to do already and I hope you have gained understanding from our discussions... Goodbye Sir!!!

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 am

Brother Mishael wrote:

Southern Hick has requested that I stay and debate. So I will

I wonder if you will take his other advice to heart?

Brother Mishael wrote:
... But I will by responding to you. You have very great scriptural misconceptions... I hope you will think a little harder after reading this post.

I'm sorry, I've read through this post several times. I wonder how someone could think that this would even begin to address what they think are misconceptions.

Brother Mishael wrote:

1. If you know people delude themselves, then what are the means by which they delude themselves and how is the social norm to accept this delusion?

Well, first of all, they think because we are comfortable, and have been told that we are free since birth that we really are.

Being on the outside of this, I don't really know how to describe the means that they use to delude themselves. I don't do it myself.

Brother Mishael wrote:

2. Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thess the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Nothing here or anywhere else in the Scriptures says the pope should call himself "Holy Father" Catholicism holds the deception that Peter was the first pope and since I am not sure what you believe I ask you to consider Master Yahoshua taught his disciples even Peter:
Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father on earth: for one is your Father, which is in Heaven."

Well, I'm not Catholic, or even Christian, or anything that would place importance on any Christian writings. I neither call the pope "holy father" or refer to your deity as my "father". I feel though that you are lacking the understanding of the different uses of the term "father" here. As much of a disagreement as I might have with Catholic dogma, I can at least recognize that when they are referring to the pope, they are referring to a messenger who is considered to speak for a deity and not a deity in it's own right.

Brother Mishael wrote:

3. There is no Industrial age without the increase of the teachings of science... So even if what you say is true it still could only happen if people turned away from faith

First of all, science and faith are not mutually exclusive.

Brother Mishael wrote:
and towards Industry as it takes time to build weapons of mass destruction. For instance the A bomb was built by scientist not by peace preachers. World War is directly linked to moral decay whether you like it or not.

I disagree. First of all, I doubt we share the same morals. I don't put much credence to the supposed morals of a group of persons who converted my ancestors at the point of a sword and told them they needed to be humble.

Brother Mishael wrote:

4. No, but billionaires and millionaires do.

Do they Rolling Eyes

Brother Mishael wrote:

And they control much of what people see as "the good life." There are too many blind masses that are die trying achieve a fraction of the wealth they have and also...

They "control" it you say? If what you say is true, and the masses are so easily controlled (a statement I'm not entirely disagreeing with by the way) it is really not a case of them not following Christian teachings enough. Like it or not, it is the popular form of belief in this country, and people have found way to control that. I have my ideas on that, but unless you convince everyone to be hermits, the keys to control are based on a Christian operating system. You will not get a loss of control by those that you deem undesirable by using it more.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Does their wealth somehow obligate them to let the poorer people in the world die and suffer and be oppressed?

Does their wealth somehow obligate them to do something about it?

Brother Mishael wrote:

6. In a world of Birth Certificates and Social Insurance cards you honestly believe that this world is not under the law of usury?

I'm sorry, I assumed that since you would bring up the concept of usury, that you likely had somewhat of a grasp on what it actually was. Apparently that is not the case. You know what they say about assuming. Embarassed

Brother Mishael wrote:
7. Apparently force of arms can only produce wars that last for 10 years or so... But people who think like you usually make good politicians. Just send the world into chaos and order can be set up by the elite few; yeah you're that type.

I'm not entirely sure what you are arguing about? Are you upset that wars only last about 10 years or so? I've been around for 35 and I've never seen the world go into chaos.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Your ego has been your guide for way too long.

Has it? Based on what analysis?

Brother Mishael wrote:

You should take a more humble approach to things you're not sure about in the future.

I do take a humble approach to things that I'm not sure about.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:54 am

I never said I fully understand Christian religious writings.

I also doubt you fully understand the Eddas.

As I said though, I have enough of an understanding of the Christian religious writings to know they do not apply to me.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 pm

brother mishael. You seemed to take great pleasure in my post explaing why I was no longer a Christian. And even admonished me for blasphemies against your god. Thereby you were giving validation to what I said even though I wasn't addressing you in particular. But just giving what I believe & why. If you want to go on believing all of us here who don't follow your own beliefs, so be it. But remember your own scripture where you are told that if you're going to remove the splinter from anothers eye to take the LOG out of your own eye. And while we're at it. How about you're following these other things said by the Great Teacher. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. AND HOW ABOUT THIS ONE. WHAT YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MINE YOU DO TO ME. So if you want to be insulting to someone who doesn't believe as you do you're only showing a infantile mentality. And your lack of knowledge about history from the biggining of time about wars is vert obvious. One last thing. Before you try to lecture a person about wars make sure you're not talking to a VETERAN. Especially to a Viet Nam Era Vet. Lastly. It's not just Christianity I rejected against. Years ago during the late 60s I also rejected the cult of mormonism. And at that time I was ordained into the Priesthood. It took me 55 years before I rejected Christianity. Now I follow my own Spiritual path. I didn't reject a belief of what I call THE SUPREME BEING OF PURE LOVE. So once again you've assumed something about us here that you have no knowledge of. And don't talk about enlightment when you lack it & all you had to was ask us & we would've been glad to tell you. Not to try & convert you, but giving you the same respect we would give to all people no matter what they be;ieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:
Brother Mishael wrote:

Southern Hick has requested that I stay and debate. So I will

I wonder if you will take his other advice to heart?

Brother Mishael wrote:
... But I will by responding to you. You have very great scriptural misconceptions... I hope you will think a little harder after reading this post.

I'm sorry, I've read through this post several times. I wonder how someone could think that this would even begin to address what they think are misconceptions.

Brother Mishael wrote:

Well, first of all, they think because we are comfortable, and have been told that we are free since birth that we really are.

Being on the outside of this, I don't really know how to describe the means that they use to delude themselves. I don't do it myself.

Brother Mishael wrote:

Well, I'm not Catholic, or even Christian, or anything that would place importance on any Christian writings. I neither call the pope "holy father" or refer to your deity as my "father". I feel though that you are lacking the understanding of the different uses of the term "father" here. As much of a disagreement as I might have with Catholic dogma, I can at least recognize that when they are referring to the pope, they are referring to a messenger who is considered to speak for a deity and not a deity in it's own right.

Brother Mishael wrote:

3. There is no Industrial age without the increase of the teachings of science... So even if what you say is true it still could only happen if people turned away from faith

First of all, science and faith are not mutually exclusive.

Brother Mishael wrote:
and towards Industry as it takes time to build weapons of mass destruction. For instance the A bomb was built by scientist not by peace preachers. World War is directly linked to moral decay whether you like it or not.

I disagree. First of all, I doubt we share the same morals. I don't put much credence to the supposed morals of a group of persons who converted my ancestors at the point of a sword and told them they needed to be humble.

Brother Mishael wrote:

4. No, but billionaires and millionaires do.

Do they Rolling Eyes

Brother Mishael wrote:

And they control much of what people see as "the good life." There are too many blind masses that are die trying achieve a fraction of the wealth they have and also...

They "control" it you say? If what you say is true, and the masses are so easily controlled (a statement I'm not entirely disagreeing with by the way) it is really not a case of them not following Christian teachings enough. Like it or not, it is the popular form of belief in this country, and people have found way to control that. I have my ideas on that, but unless you convince everyone to be hermits, the keys to control are based on a Christian operating system. You will not get a loss of control by those that you deem undesirable by using it more.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Does their wealth somehow obligate them to let the poorer people in the world die and suffer and be oppressed?

Does their wealth somehow obligate them to do something about it?

Brother Mishael wrote:

I'm sorry, I assumed that since you would bring up the concept of usury, that you likely had somewhat of a grasp on what it actually was. Apparently that is not the case. You know what they say about assuming. Embarassed

Brother Mishael wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what you are arguing about? Are you upset that wars only last about 10 years or so? I've been around for 35 and I've never seen the world go into chaos.

Brother Mishael wrote:
Your ego has been your guide for way too long.

Has it? Based on what analysis?

Brother Mishael wrote:

You should take a more humble approach to things you're not sure about in the future.

I do take a humble approach to things that I'm not sure about.

So calling me an A-S-S is your idea of a humble approach?

1. If you think the rich are not obligated to do good to the poor instead of oppress them you already have proven my point.

2. You obviously don't know the purpose of Birth Certificates and Social Insurance cards. In the future you should admit to what you don't know instead of telling people they are assuming while you conclude your argument with an assumption. Long story short your slave papers make you collateral in twisted scheme of elite bankers getting money from the government that owns you. You are the payment for your country's debt of which they cannot pay because all monetary systems are based off of usury.

3. Your ego blinds you, if you think the world won't go into chaos then you don't take to heart the things going on in the world today... But since you don't ascribe to scriptural prophecy just keep your eye on the economic collapse and how it will unveil much of what the world is deceived about.

Please I do not adhere to the falsehood of Christianity, I am an Israelite not a religious person, so don't think of me as if you're clearly accurate in what you think you understand of my words?

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

warlordofks wrote:brother mishael. You seemed to take great pleasure in my post explaing why I was no longer a Christian. And even admonished me for blasphemies against your god. Thereby you were giving validation to what I said even though I wasn't addressing you in particular. But just giving what I believe & why. If you want to go on believing all of us here who don't follow your own beliefs, so be it. But remember your own scripture where you are told that if you're going to remove the splinter from anothers eye to take the LOG out of your own eye. And while we're at it. How about you're following these other things said by the Great Teacher. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. AND HOW ABOUT THIS ONE. WHAT YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MINE YOU DO TO ME. So if you want to be insulting to someone who doesn't believe as you do you're only showing a infantile mentality. And your lack of knowledge about history from the biggining of time about wars is vert obvious. One last thing. Before you try to lecture a person about wars make sure you're not talking to a VETERAN. Especially to a Viet Nam Era Vet. Lastly. It's not just Christianity I rejected against. Years ago during the late 60s I also rejected the cult of mormonism. And at that time I was ordained into the Priesthood. It took me 55 years before I rejected Christianity. Now I follow my own Spiritual path. I didn't reject a belief of what I call THE SUPREME BEING OF PURE LOVE. So once again you've assumed something about us here that you have no knowledge of. And don't talk about enlightment when you lack it & all you had to was ask us & we would've been glad to tell you. Not to try & convert you, but giving you the same respect we would give to all people no matter what they be;ieved.

Sir how are you one of his when you have abandoned his word. Note I am saying his word and not Christianity or Mormonism. Since I've been on this site I have been called a person with an infantile mentality, crazy, an A-S-S, and someone dropped an F bomb on me. Where is the log in my eye... Because I speak truth? Please listen? I do not have hostility towards you because you left Christianity or Mormonism. I am an Israelite not a Christian. It's good you saw flaws within Christianity, my only problem with you is that you have not found the Way. Doing the laws and commandments of YAH and keeping yourself from the evils of the world is what you should have found...
If you're a Vietnam vet then you should know first hand the potential for this world to slip into chaos. People fighting a war that they shouldn't have been in itself is enough proof that the world is on the edge of chaos. But since you are proud of being a veteran it may be that you are too in love with your country to admit its flaws and evils... You say I have no knowledge of history and I am not respectful. But you all here have deemed me Christian against my explanation as if I don't know my own history. You say you found your own spiritual path, but I pray that YAH helps you recall that broad is the road that leads to destruction. I was hoping to find diversity among people with certain experiences here but all I got was "hey dont preach at me"? You're insulted because you are enlarged in your heart toward the word of the Most High. The only general claim I have made here is that pagans do not properly understand scripture and some this was the biggest insult hurled in all this dialogue? I do not admonish you for blaspheming my god. As YAH is not a "god"!!! He created and judges the gods. I admonished you for taking a small step in leaving falsehood.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Brother Mishael wrote:

So calling me an A-S-S is your idea of a humble approach?

Buddy, I'm blunt and to the point. When you are acting like a fucking asshat, I will tell you. The behavior that you showed to Tina when you got here would have gotten you kicked out of most kindergartens across the country. Protest all you want now, your first impression as far as I am concerned is made.

Brother Mishael wrote:
1. If you think the rich are not obligated to do good to the poor instead of oppress them you already have proven my point.

Geese. What is it with you monotheists and your black and white thinking? between doing good, and grinding them under your heal their is a lot of room.

Brother Mishael wrote:
2. You obviously don't know the purpose of Birth Certificates and Social Insurance cards.

I know what usury is. Nobody is holding a gun to your head making you buy things on credit.

Brother Mishael wrote: Long story short your slave papers make you collateral in twisted scheme of elite bankers getting money from the government that owns you. You are the payment for your country's debt of which they cannot pay because all monetary systems are based off of usury.

Now how did the little green men beam that thought past your tinfoil hat?

Brother Mishael wrote:

3. Your ego blinds you, if you think the world won't go into chaos then you don't take to heart the things going on in the world today

Oh, how little ye know me.

Brother Mishael wrote:
... But since you don't ascribe to scriptural prophecy just keep your eye on the economic collapse and how it will unveil much of what the world is deceived about.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!

Brother Mishael wrote:

Please I do not adhere to the falsehood of Christianity, I am an Israelite not a religious person, so don't think of me as if you're clearly accurate in what you think you understand of my words?

Your a fucking Christian. If it looks like a duck, floats like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it sure as shit ain't a fucking lobster. Stop trying to pretend you are something else. Gains you no ground here.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:39 am

Amen All. Now what say that all of us here just ignor the rantings of this person. Since it's obvious that he just twist things we say. And in my opinion he just came here to convert us from our evil ways. So lets let the child play in his playground. He's no different then any of the others of differant religions that try to convince us that we're doomed to hell because we're not following thier religion. By ignoring this child we'll all be better off.

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Probably the best course of action. I just couldn't stay silent while he treated Tina that way.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 pm

[.........Grins and Snickers...........]

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top