Hello! Peace be unto you!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! Peace be unto you!

Post by Mishael Israel on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

My name is Mishael, I am here because I need insight on my very peculiar situation. I need to get answers and I hope that someone here will be able to help me. I will go into great detail in my posts on the site. Thank you! and Hello!

Mishael Israel

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! Peace be unto you!

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Do you have an urgent matter regarding a large amount of money that you need to move out of Nigeria?

Wink
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

If you want to stay here and post here, then welcome. Sorry, but I am not going to your site. I don't know you that well.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah.. What they said.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 am

Good day, and welcome to the forum, dear lady....or sir...as the case may be[my deepest apologies, but I just cannot tell what gender you are by reading your name.]. I have been away on business or I would have responded sooner, but I see that it has been a number of days since your last post here, which seems strange for someone who said that they needed insight/answers/help with their "peculiar situation". Assuming that you're not just jerking us all around, why not share all of the details of the matter with us HERE?
I look forward from hearing back from you, and if that not be the case, then best of luck to you[smile].

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome, Mishael..."Who is like god."
I like to look up people's "handles" it sort of gives me a starting point, so I can understand your thoughts, & where your coming from. You know getting down to the nitty/gritty of things.

Your statement is: "I need to get answers and I hope that someone here will be able to help me."
I hope these questions weren't really really mind boggling, or soul wrenching.

So what's the questions, we'll see if we have any answers. Can't help if ya don't talk.

Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Willow said it all... "Can't help if ya don't talk"...

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry it took me a while to respond!

Post by Brother Mishael on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:Do you have an urgent matter regarding a large amount of money that you need to move out of Nigeria?
LOL!!! No but I need someone to share there insight with me.
Wink

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Southern Hick wrote:Good day, and welcome to the forum, dear lady....or sir...as the case may be[my deepest apologies, but I just cannot tell what gender you are by reading your name.]. I have been away on business or I would have responded sooner, but I see that it has been a number of days since your last post here, which seems strange for someone who said that they needed insight/answers/help with their "peculiar situation". Assuming that you're not just jerking us all around, why not share all of the details of the matter with us HERE?
I look forward from hearing back from you, and if that not be the case, then best of luck to you[smile].

Mishael is a male name If you have heard the story of the three hebrew boys being thrown in the fiery furnance you should recall that one of them was named Meshach. That name was given to him by the king in place of his hebrew name Mishael.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Willowcreek70633 wrote:Welcome, Mishael..."Who is like god."
I like to look up people's "handles" it sort of gives me a starting point, so I can understand your thoughts, & where your coming from. You know getting down to the nitty/gritty of things.

Your statement is: "I need to get answers and I hope that someone here will be able to help me."
I hope these questions weren't really really mind boggling, or soul wrenching.

So what's the questions, we'll see if we have any answers. Can't help if ya don't talk.

Hello Willowcreek!
Please forgive me for taking a while to reply?! I have many struggles in life but the most troublesome is the one I will start with... I dont know if you are familiar with E.L.F waves or mind control technology, but perhaps you are familiar with the idea people who can hear and or talk to spirits. In brief, I hear spirits, and I can respond to them however this has not made me into a world class spiritual leader. The opposite extreme has happened, the legal system has deemed me a nut case because I shared this fact with them in a psych eval. Sadly I was forced on medications and have been taking them for about 8 years now. But I want to be clear, I know I heaqr spirits as there is no such thing as a mouthless voice. I can discern between thoughts and spirits. But I dont know what to do about it, I can stay on meds for the rest of my life. But since taking them I have grown dependent. So my first questions are how do I cope with hearing spirits and without consulting these spirits how do I use there presence to my advantage?

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I don't think that you do. Use them to your advantage, that is.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh my........... Oh, I simply cannot...

shut up, tina... just shut up.......

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Good morning ladies and gentlemen[smile].

Welcome back to the forum, sir[and thank you for the explanation about your name. I have read that story within the Bible before, but as it's not a part of my religion I had grown somewhat "rusty" in remembering all of the Scriptures...so, thanks!].

Hmmm...this isn't an ability that I have ever possessed, and therefor have no actual experience with it to feel well qualified enough to offer you any really helpful advice.
Please, tell us some more about it, and your relationship with these spirit voices.
What kinds of things do they say to you? Are they being bossy with orders? Do they just keep you distracted with their constant chatter? What?
With my luck, if this were to happen to me, I'd get stuck with some boring nag. Rolling Eyes

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm

LOL!!! Southern Hick, you made me scare my cat! That last line made me burst out laughing. Clap

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 am

Southern Hick wrote:Good morning ladies and gentlemen[smile].

Welcome back to the forum, sir[and thank you for the explanation about your name. I have read that story within the Bible before, but as it's not a part of my religion I had grown somewhat "rusty" in remembering all of the Scriptures...so, thanks!].

Hmmm...this isn't an ability that I have ever possessed, and therefor have no actual experience with it to feel well qualified enough to offer you any really helpful advice.
Please, tell us some more about it, and your relationship with these spirit voices.
What kinds of things do they say to you? Are they being bossy with orders? Do they just keep you distracted with their constant chatter? What?
With my luck, if this were to happen to me, I'd get stuck with some boring nag. Rolling Eyes

Well they are pretty straight forward with their message... They want me to bow to ha satan (the Devil). They jump on my moments of weakness and try to get me to perform evil against my Creator. They tell me that I am in a hopeless situation where I am bound to do great evil. They have told me that I was Lucifer's son and other wicked things. So they threaten me and give me ear pain and headaches in order to get me to bow to ha satan.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:18 am

Good morning[smile].
Hmmm....

Well, unless I am mistaken, in the religions of Judaism and Christianity, Satan is the ultimate loser, and IT and all of IT's minions can only do/get away with what God ALLOWS them to get away with, and as much as you allow them to.
This could be a test of your faith. Remember all that crap that Job had to go through?
Consider the final outcome....If these things that are talking to you are real, then that also means that God, Heaven and his opposing team are real as well, so would it be worth it if you ended up in Hell just to get out of getting some ear pain and headaches in life[grins]?
Why don't you threaten THEM with the power of The Lord?
I would almost welcome this sort of a situation if only to have someone to threaten/bitch at and fight/argue with all the time, ha.ha.

Please, tell us more about what you've been doing to fight them.

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 am

In Christianity, maybe, Southern Hick. I don't know what Judaism has to say on the matter today, but before the encounter with Zoroastrianism, Satan was more or less the prosecuting attorney of the religion, making God the ultimate judge. He was no more or less evil than any other higher being.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 am

It would be interesting to find out if the OP is Christian or raised Christian and what denomination because I think that it clearly influences him/her. I don't think that any of the mainstream Christian denominations call Satan ha satan, besides. It sounds sort of like a poorly understood rendition of what they (the denomination) thinks the Jews called the attorney. I expect that All those demons and the concept of all evil and all good gods is strictly a Christian viewpoint of the world, I believe. Maybe Muslim too?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Good afternoon everyone[smile].
I believe that you are correct about that[about Judaism], SacrificialGoddess. I should go bust open my copy of the Torah or ask within a Jewish chat forum and try to find out. As I said, not belonging to these religions has made me somewhat "rusty" in regards to the doctrine. Satan certainly seemed like this when IT and God were playing around with Job's life. Neutral

Could be, Lady Gillyflower. Hopefully we will soon discover.

Also sir, in addition to what I already asked within my last post, would you also please tell us what it is that these evil voices are ordering/asking you to do that constitutes turning away from God?
Commit a crime?
Actively worship Satan?
Accept the Theory of Evolution[..... jocolor .....]?
Something else?

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm

It's probably just me, but I don't see worshiping Satan as turning FROM any particular god, exactly, but more like turning to a different god. But as I said, that is probably just me.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Good evening everyone[smile].
God of the Bible seems decidedly intolerant of any kind of competition, be it another Divine Entity, idolatry, or otherwise to the point of seeming almost insecure about it[any Christians who may be reading, I'm sorry if this seems offensive. I didn't mean for it to be so. Just write me off as another unenlightened ignoramus.], and verses like Matthew 12:30 in which Jesus says "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." helps to enforce this idea in the minds of many people, I think.
Christian members, your thoughts?

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm not Christian, at least not any more, but I believe that I have met Yahweh and he is not like that.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Good evening[smile].
Well, I personally would like to hope that He wasn't like that either, and that Him and Jesus have just been misrepresented in any number of ways over the centuries. Perhaps one day I shall discover the truth of the matter for myself.

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 am

gillyflower wrote:It would be interesting to find out if the OP is Christian or raised Christian and what denomination because I think that it clearly influences him/her. I don't think that any of the mainstream Christian denominations call Satan ha satan, besides. It sounds sort of like a poorly understood rendition of what they (the denomination) thinks the Jews called the attorney. I expect that All those demons and the concept of all evil and all good gods is strictly a Christian viewpoint of the world, I believe. Maybe Muslim too?

Hello gillyflower! I am not Christian. I am Messianic and I do not believe there is much more depth to go into on what I call "the adversary" as his many faces render many names to call him. But I take it you accept the confusing nature of Jewish powers that teach satan has many meanings like slanderer, opposer, accuser and so on. But the Scriptures are complicated enough without the genius of religious philosophies. So to keep it simple ha= the & satan= adversary.

But more importantly, what makes you so sure that there is no knowledge of good and (both) evil within spiritual beings known by the Abrahamic faiths?

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Mishael on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:It's probably just me, but I don't see worshiping Satan as turning FROM any particular god, exactly, but more like turning to a different god. But as I said, that is probably just me.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me! This commandment means that turning to a different "god" is the sin of idolatry no matter which way you look at it. It's not okay! Ha satan's main agenda is to rise above the Most High to show that he (ha satan) is the Most High there is no middle ground or technicality.

Brother Mishael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top