Summertime's Abundance!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summertime's Abundance!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 pm

cheers Go Bear's Wife!....She rocks!

I really really really try to keep FB separate frm here!

SG: yes, I did see your pics over there!

SG:Something about fried green tomatoes, right? So when you sharin them thar fruits of summer?
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:08 pm

I have a little garden growing too. Mostly flowers, although I do have to healthy looking tomato plants, no fruit yet, but I have hopes. And the pumpkins are blooming. My one pea plant has been trying.

But the clematis growing up the front of my house is in its glory, And my rose bush has six beautiful roses! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 pm

My yard is now so full of various plants that it is also full of bird song. I love that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

So, Bear, this little husky pup is ferocious huh? Ferocious like you?? he he he....

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 am

Hysterical Beribee, your comment above^ Hysterical

Maine? Really? You have garden w matoes, pea & pumpkin flowering! Can I come up for Fall?! Speaking of birds, we do have a flurry of them! Red, Blue birds, Doves, Sparrows, Hummingbirds! We drink our coffee outside early morn, & late afternoon! They put on a show! Love to watch them, have 2 very young doves also, who are a riot! And the singing? Is beautiful! The sounds of summer!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Beribee wrote:So, Bear, this little husky pup is ferocious huh? Ferocious like you?? he he he....

Yeah, she'll lick ya to death, and I have to constantly reminder her that not everyone wants to meet her.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Bird song is what I love so much about spring and summer. We must have a cardinal family near by I see at least one pair every day. Blue jays everywhere. Red wing black birds.

And there must be a nesting Hummingbird as well. The trees are all noisy and full of activity Smile

And yes you are always welcome here

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

OT - Why didn't anyone tell me about the wonders of Physical Therapy?! My sprained neck feels better than it has in months!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I am so glad Gilly Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Maine? I love the birds & their rituals! They are so funny some times! With all this heat, they continue to sing, chatter! Love to wait for the doves cooing out in the fields, waiting their turns @ the feeders! Still have young birds, be bopping around w/o the parents! So funny to watch them all learn, manners, & feeding order!
Shocked Gilly? Really? Physical/Occupational Therapy! You didn't know? That's what I was doing at Ft. Gordon! Very awesome, & always looked forward to my Therapy! Isn't it wonderful? I enjoyed, & started healing quicker! Just keep it up! And ask about exercises to keep you focusing ahead!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I have them, but I overdid it. Crying or Very sad So now I've learned, take it slow but steady. Believe it or not, I've never had any PT and although I know others (including you) say it really helps, I didn't know how much.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Gilly? (((hugs))) love ya darlin...but where is that NCIS DeNozzo smack, when I need it! Shuffle Hysterical Hug
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:
Beribee wrote:So, Bear, this little husky pup is ferocious huh? Ferocious like you?? he he he....

Yeah, she'll lick ya to death, and I have to constantly reminder her that not everyone wants to meet her.

Well, anybody that doesn't want to meet her shouldn't be allowed in your house then, IMHO!! LOL

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Beribee wrote:
allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Well, anybody that doesn't want to meet her shouldn't be allowed in your house then, IMHO!! LOL
I agree!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Shocked Who in their right mind would NOT want to meet Lady Husky? And I also agree w Beribee & MaineCaptain!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Speaking of Summertime Abundance!!!!....Egads, people, did you, have you, even noticed? We are STILL in Springtime here on "YS?"...Really? Who is in charge of the changing of the Seasons here? I know its NOT me! It isn't ALL, or MaineCaptain, or is it?!...It used to be TED...hm... Gilly? Beribee?
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum