Access is fixed. Finally. Oy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Access is fixed. Finally. Oy.

Post by WomanOfTheTao on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

Heyas. I re-edited the blocking filters for my Palemoon browser and now I can make new posts, finally.

Anyway...

I'm back, hopefully for a longer and more voluminous stay. I decided to cut down on a whole bunch of internet presences but I still feel the need to discuss ethics and other similar topics but rationally, something that is rare on the net and something that frankly cannot be done on some forums.

I like this one because it's moderated well and yet still allows disagreement on viewpoints.

On a personal note, I'm still enrolled in school, working on four literary projects, working on a new business venture and keeping on keeping on.

As to ethics and those considerations: I'm a philosophical Taoist. I also do celebrate some of the holidays but I don't follow what I call the 'woo' aspect of it. I'm also an atheist, or more precisely an agnostic atheist. I don't "know" that there's not a god (you cannot prove a negative), I've just never seen any definitive proof for one. I would call myself agnostic (and did for years) but since I don't believe in any god(s), technically, I'm also an atheist.

Rationalist might be a better term? Or "Missouran". Razz

Anyway, hiyas, hiyas. I will blurge from time to time on my views, my writing, my photography.

WomanOfTheTao

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top