View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone here?

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 pm

what thread. I gotta be surgical there.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Anyone want to take a look at my back and see if I have a kick me sign on it? mytmouse57 (hey, look there, another 57! Rolling Eyes ) is now insisting that my childhood Christianity influences everything I do BECAUSE I insist on speaking in terms Christians can understand on the DISCUSS CHRISTIANITY board!!! Rolling Eyes

That's the 57 I was talking about. He is a big fat jerk and he is Baha'i trotting out the stock Baha'i phrases that are meaningless. Take some advice and do not respond to him. He has an ego the size of China.

And besides that I think he likes to bully women, or tries to. That might be wrong but that is what it feels like to me. Has to condescend to the little women and teach them because they are idiots, you know.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm

RE(4): Forum post deletion
Jul 13, 02:48PM

I was not a fan of the conflit resolution board. It seemed to me to be prolonging disputes that should be forgotten. In this case I was pleased with the resolution of the conflict at least with Hatman. And by inference with TC. As you note it can be done within the ROC.

My response:
Are they every really forgotten though?

In my book, in the long run, by not leaving an outlet for some of the hotter disputes it was prolonging the situation. Now you've got people that are just waiting for Hatman and TC to return and will attack them as soon as they make a post. This conflict is no more resolved than it was before. It's just invisible on this board.

You can't unring a bell. Once it happens, we can't go back, only forward.

By only removing offensive posts, it is like you are wanting us to pretend it never happened. That's unrealistic.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

gillyflower wrote:
sacrificialgoddess wrote:Anyone want to take a look at my back and see if I have a kick me sign on it? mytmouse57 (hey, look there, another 57! Rolling Eyes ) is now insisting that my childhood Christianity influences everything I do BECAUSE I insist on speaking in terms Christians can understand on the DISCUSS CHRISTIANITY board!!! Rolling Eyes

That's the 57 I was talking about. He is a big fat jerk and he is Baha'i trotting out the stock Baha'i phrases that are meaningless. Take some advice and do not respond to him. He has an ego the size of China.

And besides that I think he likes to bully women, or tries to. That might be wrong but that is what it feels like to me. Has to condescend to the little women and teach them because they are idiots, you know.

Wow. It's like you were a part of the conversation.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:what thread. I gotta be surgical there.

http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/43851/29231593/Do_Dogs_Have_Souls

Have fun, big brother. Evil Grin

Last edited by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Original Message:

Subject: RE(4): Forum post deletion

Sent: Jul 13, 02:56PM

Your moderators while not always available listen to grievances and take actions that are not always apparant.

Our moderators are pretty much never there.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Original Message:

Subject: RE(4): Forum post deletion

Sent: Jul 13, 02:56PM

Your moderators while not always available listen to grievances and take actions that are not always apparant.

Our moderators are pretty much never there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peU2rztucGk

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Who has 57 at the end of their name?
You have been debating him...mytmouse57

Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

*headdesk*

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Its okay you have been through a lot lately Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Shoot me, stuff me, mount me.

I think I am going to take up boxing. It would be less painful than all of this.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Looks like someone doesn't like it when the women are in control and not him. Evil Grin

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

No, it isn't painful. He wants the last word. He hates women. He's a dick.

All needs to stomp him!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I just unmanned him, and I may get deleted for it. Quick, go look before he flips out!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Oh I'll get deleted too. Smile

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Okay, I have to go read it, Gilly, but I refuse to engage him now. I am going to make it clear he is not worth my time.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

He's not worth anyone's time, I've had him on block for years now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 pm

What a fine idea, MC! I will do that too. So far he has not said one thing of interest. If I didn't read his posts, I would not miss anything.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Wow! On block and still managed to respond to him! Cap, you are a genius!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Well not genius, but I am sneaky. I catch his posts in quotes, and if he says something I think demands a response, I will do that, but mostly I just ignore him. And the block feature saves space on the page as well. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm

I also wanted to make sure I want behind, or beside you two. So you would not be alone. I stand with you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 am

Poke. Poke, poke.

I hope that everyone is having a fine weekend. It hasn't been as hot here but it made up for it with humidity. Yay. I enjoyed my ONE DAY OFF. Boy, I'm a little tired of the schedule and being short-handed but people do want their vacations.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am

My husband is getting dressed right now and then I will take him to the airport. He is going to Boston for work. For a week. It's going to be a lonely week.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 am

Oh, I am sorry. I know that you will miss him but maybe you can look at it as a chance to indulge in all the things you like to eat and do that he doesn't. Think of it - a week without compromising!

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

A week without temptation. He has been terribly unsympathetic and unhelpful in my goal to give up Dr. Pepper. It's very hard to resist when one party insists on keeping it in the house.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top