Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone here?

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 am

Well, I've been busy already this morning reporting a slew of her posts again.... Stir
One of us has got to go, and it looks like it just may be me.... But I'm gonna have fun getting the boot in the meanwhile. Twisted Evil
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Did she modify your post?

Gilly! Where did you post? What board? I wanna see it!
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 pm

It is the Christian debate board but I don't know if she modified my posts. I was remarking about what MC said she did. I just think that she is stupid and mean! It's dinasaurs and the bible.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 pm

gillyflower wrote:I told her that putting her own word in place of the words in the bible was unethical. She was trying to make it look like sorcery and witchcraft was the same as using torture and drugs and sexual abuse and mentally controlling others minds. I couldn't make a lot of sense of it but it was meant to be inflammatory. She really strikes me as unbalanced. She doesn't answer or respond, she goes on the attack.
I read that post. It left me speechless. I could not think of a proper response. It was so far out there. You know. Maybe she is mentally unbalance. It would explain a lot. And I don't mean that is a nasty way, just it really seem to be the case.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:41 pm

gillyflower wrote:She is the most biased mod I've ever seen. Addy is. It is really amazing that she participates in the threads and modifies the posts of other people. Wow.
The minute I heard she was made a mod I started to worry. Apparently my concerns were well founded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:
The minute I heard she was made a mod I started to worry. Apparently my concerns were well founded.
Well, I intend to make someone miserable with reporting every snide remark I can find.
John! Are you stalking Adelphe?! affraid
Suspect The term stalking is such a dirty word...... I prefer to use the term witch hunt on a Christian. It sounds so much more........ecclesiastical. Whistle2 Rolling Eyes
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:06 pm

John you are not alone. KWinters is now keeping a log of abuses, and she emailed me a very interesting set of emails between her and Addy.
Addy it appears sees nothing at all wrong with what she is doing. In fact accusing others of doing wrong. If any one would like a forward of KWinters and Addys emails let me know. I have permission from KWinters to share them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:John you are not alone. KWinters is now keeping a log of abuses, and she emailed me a very interesting set of emails between her and Addy.
I just got an email from Kristi on Beliefnet. She asked me if I was tracking Addy's post too. I thought she had read my stuff here, but evidently you told her about what I'm up to.

MaineCaptain wrote:Addy it appears sees nothing at all wrong with what she is doing. In fact accusing others of doing wrong. If any one would like a forward of KWinters and Addys emails let me know. I have permission from KWinters to share them.

Now... well, at least with Daldi she's using intimidation and threats in her posts. I've pointed that out to Merope too. Still no word back from Merope on the violations, or the emails I've sent her. If nothing else works, I'll go onto FB and go to the beliefnet profile there and make it public. I'm really tired of Addy's crap over there.

BTW, I know you still have my yahoo address... If Kristi don't have it, feel free to give it to her.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:38 pm

When Kristi wrote to me I gave here a link to this forum, thinking she might be interested. I hope no one minds. I though she would like to know she is not alone in this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:When Kristi wrote to me I gave here a link to this forum, thinking she might be interested. I hope no one minds. I though she would like to know she is not alone in this.
Why would anyone mind? Goodness, you act as if Adelphe is moderating this thread! Laughing

Actually, Kristi tried to access this site and for some reason she can't get in.... Try sending it to her regular email if you gave it to her on b'net. That could be why she can't access it.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm

LOOK at THIS
from Adelphe

Need your help
Jun 12, 03:52PM
kwinters, johnacacienne, qweslam, daldianus, shirleyj227 (who just arrived and NEVER comes here since I became a mod), costrel (her boyfriend) all on a witchhunt.
Please help maintain order on the board until we get this settled.
Thank you.
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 pm

My dad always told me, that if I thought everyone else had the problem, maybe the problem wasn't everyone else......
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:03 pm

she deleted me five times in the last half hour, and one of yours John Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Davelaw wrote:LOOK at THIS
from Adelphe

Need your help
Jun 12, 03:52PM
kwinters, johnacacienne, qweslam, daldianus, shirleyj227 (who just arrived and NEVER comes here since I became a mod), costrel (her boyfriend) all on a witchhunt.
Please help maintain order on the board until we get this settled.
Thank you.

See? She even knows what I meant by witch hunt. LMAO!

Seriously, Dave.... I'm going to ask the same question.... Can you help us? Take a look at who she's pointing fingers at? It's those pesky non Christians who defiantly and openly dispute her beliefs and makes her argue her point. And she's got the controls to modify and edit anything we say. Something has to give, Dave. Can you help out?
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 pm

WOW somehow she left me out. I don't know whether to flattered or insulted Hysterical

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 pm

I remember a couple of months ago, Shirley coming to the atheist board and complaining about how badly Addy had treated her. Made me feel bad.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:WOW somehow she left me out. I don't know whether to flattered or insulted Hysterical
Eh..... you're just a pussycat. Gotta be a real Africa lion to get her attention. Laughing
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:she deleted me five times in the last half hour, and one of yours John Smile
I kinda figured she'd bounce me.... I set her up for it. And I had already copied it, and sent it to Merope. That and the message, along with my reply about the deleted post. Guideline violations, my ass. That thread don't belong on a board dedicated to discussing the merits of Christianity. And a few, along with me and KW told her as much. But it's a thread she began, and as long as she holds the god button and can kill a post, ain't no one gonna tell her otherwise and let the post live to tell about it.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

In journalism, this is called comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable. This is also why, when cops ask me where I work, I never get tickets. The ones in charge have to be held accountable. Otherwise, well, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:In journalism, this is called comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable. This is also why, when cops ask me where I work, I never get tickets. The ones in charge have to be held accountable. Otherwise, well, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I think this is why I am still posting there. I don't like the idea of such blatant corruption. It grates on me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm

john5180 wrote:
MaineCaptain wrote:WOW somehow she left me out. I don't know whether to flattered or insulted Hysterical
Eh..... you're just a pussycat. Gotta be a real Africa lion to get her attention. Laughing

Oh John Hug2

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 pm

MC is too nice. I have to delete about half my posts before I post them. It makes me laugh though that she checks out her links so little! this time she has linked to a Dawkins letter and I'm so happy to quote from it. Smile

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Thank you sweet lady. And I have been quite enjoying your quotes, and your posts. So nice to see a friendly face there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

gillyflower wrote:MC is too nice. I have to delete about half my posts before I post them. It makes me laugh though that she checks out her links so little! this time she has linked to a Dawkins letter and I'm so happy to quote from it. Smile
Uh huh. Note the post that Dave put up. It's all coming about because of that Dawkins thread, and all of us, including Kwinters who has posted that the thread is inappropriate for the CD board. Oh, and she's deleted each of our posts too.

I had to laugh when she said we were on a witch hunt. I put up a little smart ass post on here saying that I wasn't stalking her on her posting, but rather on a witch hunt....... Then she turned around and used that same term on Dave!!!!! LMAO! The irony is priceless! But anywho, this is where we are with her at the moment.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum