Happy Holidays Everyone!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by MaineCaptain on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Yes Happy Father's day to all the Dads out there!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:Yes Happy Father's day to all the Dads out there!

Ditto!! Very Happy

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen[smile].
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope that you and all of those who are dear to you had a great one too[smile].

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 am

Thank you! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, too, and that everyone survives Black Friday, if you are going to go shopping.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks, Southern Hick! Our family had a great Thanksgiving. I hope all our friends had a fantastic day, as well!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Had a great Thanksgiving at my Daughters. I barely got out of the car before I was almost bowled over by a certain 6 year old yelling Grandpa. I Love you and he stayed by my side all the time I was there. Yeah. My little buddy & I still have a great bond with each other. Spent all of black friday at home. Didn't want to have to be facing the crowds while having to walk with a cane. Of course I could've " accidently used it to trip them" Twisted Evil". And then there also were the idiots on the road speeding to get to the store/s.

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 pm

I had a great t'giving right up to the point that we decided to put up the Xmas tree (as I always do on Friday after T-day). We got the tree up, and opened the tote where I had ALL my decorations. ALL OF THEM......... Damn stink bugs got into it and I had to toss everything. EVERYTHING. I was furious. Damn bugs laid eggs on every single thing I looked at.
So, I got all new Xmas stuff, except for the tree.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, Tina, that is a shame. I'm only going to put a tiny tree up this year, if any at all. (I put one up for Solstice.) We are meeting up in the mountains right after Christmas day for our family celebration. That is when everyone can get off, and before my son-in-law has to be up in Boston for college. It should be fun!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Wow, what a bummer, Tina! I would be furious, too! Did you get lots of cool new stuff??

I put up the outside lights this weekend and got the house decorated last night. I'm hoping to go get the tree this weekend....I've got to squeeze it in between a Christmas party on Saturday and baking cookies with the church youth group on Sunday! It's going to be a crazy, fun weekend! I can't wait! Very Happy

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Yeah, we got some great stuff. We have a fireplace and mantel now so we got new stockings for the girls and stocking holders.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, at least there's an up side to this! BTW...I had to Google stink bugs 'cuz I didn't know what they were! LOL Do they normally get into things in your house? I've seen a few of them here and there in the summer, but that's about it. Maybe they don't like the cold of New England?

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:45 am

Good morning ladies and gentlemen[smile].
I just wanted to take this moment to wish everyone a Very Happy Yule. I hope that anyone reading who observes the holiday has/had a great one, too. sunny

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

Thanks!

You as well sir.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Good Yule my fine friends. May the joys of the year to come out number the bumps along the way. Luck to you and yours. Wassail!

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:43 am

Gut Jul! May everyone have a fine celebration of their choice, enjoy the warmth of good friends, children and family, the delights of the table and joy of laughter.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:37 am

Good morning ladies and gentlemen[smile]!
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
I hope that you are all having a grand one[and for those of you who are not, that I'm the last person today that you'll have to hear any goodwill-crap about it from, ha.ha.].
Take care. santa

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:38 am

DITTO
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays to all!!!! I've had a busy day. Worked 645 to noon, then came home and finished cooking dinner. Now all's quiet. It's been a good day.
Hope y'all had a good one!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen[smile].
To any and everyone who is celebrating the New Year this evening, as I had to wake up this morning at 4:30, and have to also work tomorrow, I just know that I'm not going to be up at Midnight tonight to wish you all a 'merry, merry' then, so I wanted to go ahead and jump the gun and wish you all a Very Happy New Years right now[smile].
For any of you who are partying this night, I hope that you all have a great time, stay safe, and don't get pulled over by any cops. Very Happy
Good night.

Southern Hick

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Happy New Year! I always feel that such an adventure is beginning at this time of year. I wish you all the best.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top