Words on the Internet!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Words on the Internet!

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 pm

gilly? LOL! Yea, I get it! Being away myself, don't ask me what I was actually looking for! I'm just happy to come back & post! I'm happy now! Thank you dear friend. Very comforting words from you!
Beribee! Read about your sons over on FB! Very very proud moment! Your comments about people & just typing off at the fingers instead of actually thinking things through! At least you have an answer! See? What did I tell ya? Your just are so simplistic, in looking at the obvious! LOL! (I'm not there yet)
wdmkitty? Listen here chic woman, humanity isn't really disappointing! Really we're not! Its those goofy ones out there! LOL! And honey girl, please please don't expect that kind of behavior....just remember one day out of your week, put on your Rose Colored Glasses & just say "Fuck em."
tmarie, just keep me on course here lady!
All? That's all you can do is try to be more productive...I love productive predatory Bears.

Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

LOL Willow...I'm a strong believer in the KISS theory....Keep It Simple Stupid! Very Happy I remind myself of it often.

And I love productive predatory Bears, too...especially ones that like to be scratched behind the ears!! ((((All))))

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Oohh! A good job? One you'll be happy doing?

I hope it will be good. It sounds like I have the position. I've been running my own business for a while now, but there are many aspects of that I won't miss. Like, business aspects. Marketing aspects. I can actually focus on what I got into this for.

And I'll make about 20k more.

So, unless it's a practical joke that he has taken way to far, or has some unethical thing that he wants me to do as part of my duties, I'll take it. But, I won't be able to spend as much time on these sites.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

As long as you check in now and again.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I'll have all Wednesday off. I couldn't leave you guys.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Leave? Did you say: Leave?...... in any context or in a sentence? We will hunt you down like the pack of wolves & kitties that we are! scratch
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Sorry Willow. I am not planning on leaving you guys, and I did get the job. Yea me.

It just restricts the time that I could be online mon, tues, thurs, and fri. I will still be able to post especially wed and some sat and sun.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Congratulation, Dr. Bear!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 am

Congrats, All! And I agree with Willow....we WILL hunt you down, if necessary! Smile

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 am

A predator w a degree & new job! Because our ALL is: "Smarter than the average Bear"....LOL!
Disco
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 am

All got a job? Sweet!

*bear-hugs teh bear*
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks guys.

I'm nervous and exited at the same time.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Well your supposed to be nervous & excited....thats a reaction cause you just didn't "thunk" it could happen to you! Quit selling yourself short! It will all pay off in the end!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 pm

You'll do great!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks.

I guess that I have a tendency, probably like everyone else, to assume that the feelings I'm having about it are unique to me.

Still, so far, 2012 is looking up!
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

That's awesome, All! You'll do great....so stop worrying, you Silly Ole' Bear! Hug2

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 am

Oh, guys! Don't tell him not to worry! He's gonna worry. That's what people who are very good at what they do do. He's gonna kick butt, and we know it. But, he'll worry cuz he's probably a perfectionist, and concern about doing his job great is part of his nature.

You're gonna be great, you silly ol' bear!!!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Just got the note to, I even get a company expense account!

Never had that before.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm

I am a perfectionist.

My patients depend on me to be a perfectionist.

The worry is really being able to live up to expectations. The minutia of the job I can do just fine.

allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

You'll find your own expectations are higher than most of the patients will be.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 pm

tmarie?! Damn your good! Isn't that so true! Anyways back to this "Internet" discussion! .....where were we? Well heck forget that!
Just this thread alone, please feel free to read all the above comments about/for/to our ALL together bear...All!
We have been acquaintances/friends/& followers of each other right here on this Internet! Who'd of thunk that years ago! Complete strangers from different regions/race/religion/sex/backgrounds, economic identities.... banding together to wish the best to & for each other! We wouldn't recognize each other if we knocked on each others doors w/o an introduction! But here we are, just chit chatting like friends over someone's good news! We are fanning the fires of perserverence "accomplishment" well wishers each one of us!
And so wmdkitty.....OR any of US that gets all whacked out & crazy...or when any of us blatantly "hates"& yes even questions the motives of humanity? (We all do from time to time on this internet.) And we usually find the answers to what we've questioned. Hell at least I do! I have great "strange" friends....YOU Guys!
Yep yep yep: Just look at yourselves! Are you really one of the haters? Take a good look within! Hell look around! Just remember this little topic & our tub of guts Northern Polar Bear....the great predator of the North....the loner, the thought provoker, the perfectionist, the must produce & give to society, that deep down carnivorous really caring bear....well you get the point. Don't ya? bounce Well? DON'T YA? Blow Up
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 pm

And for my part, I am protective of our little group here. I know I'm not a host or anything, but will do my best to promote a formitive front to all the haters that would try to do us wrong....
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Hate on the internet is about as meaningful as the words a school yard bully sobs as they run crying from the educational thumping you just administered. If you don't have the cojones to stand your ground to say it, it isn't worth more than a fart in a typhoon.

The real danger of the internet is the lack of accountability. Those of us gathered here, as referenced earlier, know each other from other places, and for many years. We know each other by word and deed, and would be shamed to have caused hurt to one who has earned our respect. This forms the basis for a community of values that newcomers discover is different from the wild places of the net, where honesty, not hyperbole is the order of the day, where disagreement is as OK as disrespect is forbidden.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am

Well, if any haters come in here, I'm hiding behind the Bear and the Viking! NahNah

Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Is it an age thing, a generation thing, a new world thing, this shock & hate on line? When did it all start, are we just de sensitized? Are we failing as man kind? Whats your opinion, or take on this?
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top