Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

Post by jessicasilverman on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Here are some great affirmations that you can use right away! enjoy

I am open to receiving all that is mine by divine right, now flowing my way quickly, under grace and in miraculous ways. I look with wonder all of my abundance!

I am an eternal spiritual being having an abundant and prosperous human experience.

I choose to feel good, attracting into my life the manifestation of my desires.

I love all lessons that I am given and I am grateful for my experiences.

I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in all aspects of my life as I easily manifest all that I desire.

All doors now open for happy surprises and the Divine Plan of my life is speeded up under grace.

I now attract to me quality, motivated people who make a positive decision to join me in my business endeavor immediately today.

Worrying is like saying little prayers for things you don't want.

Money is energy and it is here to serve me. Having money allows me to serve others. I attract and magnetize to me all that I require and all that I desire under grace and in a perfect way.

I am thankful for the wealth and abundance we are able to create together for our mutual good.

I deny debt. There is no debt in divine mind, therefore, I owe no man anything. All obligations are now wiped out under grace and in a miraculous way.

I bless my checkbook and each check I write. I give thanks that the money going out is now coming back into my bank account tenfold. I give thanks that my bank account is filling up rapidly with money.

I give and receive love freely and generously as I am blessed with meaningful, lifelong relationships and cherished memories that bring me joy in happy times and strength and peace in difficult times.

I practice gratitude which lifts and inspires me as I recognize and appreciate all that empowers me to find and express true joy.

There is no fear in me. Prosperity is mine. God provides lavishly for me and all of humanity.

jessicasilverman

Back to top Go down

Re: Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 am

One does not "attract" wealth; one earns it. With work. God doesn't provide SHIT. You are given the tools and you have to WORK for what you need.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 am

I think that there is a place for affirmations though, Tina. People I know, friends, have gotten so caught up in worrying and being afraid of the future that it ruins today for them, so to speak. They get paralyzed. Affirmations have helped them relax, do what they have to do and trust that it will all work out, they just have to keep trying. Sometimes it doesn't all work out, of course, but worrying about it all the time isn't going to help.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

If I tried to deny debt, the bank would come take my house.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

But to say "God will provide"... is implying that the homeless and starving people of the world are not as "good" or "deserving"... This isn't a 12 step group. Affirmations aren't for discussion in "Finances and Money". They are for "Support" boards.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Now that's true.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicasilverman on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm

i think its a bit of both, "the universe meets you half way" and "pray for God's help but row towards shore" however the law of attraction does exist and it working either for or against you, just my opinion

jessicasilverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 am

more like your religion-why are you so personally vested in it?
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RevDella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

I think a good middle ground is to affirm that "Spirit is my Infinite Supply and is providing me with abundance," at the same time you are working on whatever you need to do to get your finances in order.

The affirmation helps expand your idea of what is financially possible for you and your activity is what will help keep your finances from getting out of control. They aren't mutually exclusive. They support each other.

RevDella

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:18 pm

No... My spirit is what gives me the strength to WORK toward what I want... It provides me with the backbone to achieve. It does not supply me with anything physical, i.e. money, success, comfortable retirement.
What expands my idea of what is financially possible is a good long look at Income vs. Outgo.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RevDella on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Yes, your inner spirit guides you to do what you need to do in the material world to increase your income. However, life is not just the material. Your thoughts affect everything you believe and do. An affirmation can help you to believe a higher thought for yourself. It doesn't take the place of activity, it supports it.

If you only look at the physical world for what you think is possible, you are limiting your potential. However, if that is where you feel comfortable, then you have the right to stay there.

RevDella

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 pm

You have no frickin idea the type of people you are talking to do ya?

My spirit world would chew you up and spit you out buddy. You can develop the fortitude to work to further yourself, but you might as well take the time you would use giving yourself "affirmations" to tie yours shoes. It would be a better use of your time.
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am

"I think I can, I think I can..."

Is this what passes for wisdom these days? I don't have an "inner spirit", there is just me. The trick, as it happens, is to be the sort of person your are "on the inside", on your "outside" as well. Be a whole person, anything less is hypocrisy.

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

Now that is good advice.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:You have no frickin idea the type of people you are talking to do ya?

My spirit world would chew you up and spit you out buddy. You can develop the fortitude to work to further yourself, but you might as well take the time you would use giving yourself "affirmations" to tie yours shoes. It would be a better use of your time.

AND ours.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Hey, guys, I did hear a new affirmation from a co-worker that actually works quite well.

"If Britney Spears could make it through 2007, then I can make it through today."

Try it. It really keeps me from killing anyone. Very Happy

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 pm

LOL she did seem to have a rough year

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marizfaith on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 pm

The greatest affirmation for getting wealth is to just do it. That is the way everyone did it and still does it.
marizfaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm

marizfaith wrote:The greatest affirmation for getting wealth is to just do it. That is the way everyone did it and still does it.

I agree... Get off your butt and go for it. Everyone won't get wealthy, but those that sit around making "affirmations" and waiting for it to come to them will NEVER get wealthy.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top