The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Agree Jesus Returns Aug. 7, 2022?

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Re: The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Davelaw wrote:
savedwheat wrote:
Davelaw wrote:What part of you are never gonna know and I ain't gonna tell you-do you not understand?
What part of when Jesus said "you can know" (Matt. 24.33) after Israel become a nation (v.32) don't you understand?

Don't be a zombie for Satan shutting your mind down. The Bible says "prove all things".
and test the spirits-you failed

Ah Dave my friend. When are we gonna quit responding to children. saved wheat. Dave is one of the finest Christians I know. After my own wife that is. And as for me. I quit believing over a decade ago. I guess this makes me a Zombie for your imaginery satan.

Dave. I doubt this person will be back. Like so many others he runs away when he can't answer those who challenge him. Too bad. I love how they react when someone like you who know your Bible challenge them. They expect Christians like yourself to just roll over and not react to their so much greater knowledge?

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 pm

In a bumping mood, Warlord?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:58 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:In a bumping mood, Warlord?

Nah. Just in a bad mood. Last week the V.A. had me come in & they gave me 2 units of blood. Hell I didn't even know I needed any but appertly something showed up in the lab work.

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Well, I am glad you got what you need. It is irritating to have someone else in your business, though, isn't it?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm just tired of everything right now. Tired of fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Tired of doing everything they tell me to do. Taking my meds on time. The crap with Michael. The whole nine yards & all. It's been a long time since I've been this down. After I got home this last time from the V.A. I was urinating blood once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 pm

(((((warlord)))))

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 am

I'm sorry, Warlord.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 pm

What I was trying to say I guess is that I'm tired of fighting, tired of life. Tired of all the hell & pain. You reach a point in life where you look back & wonder. Has it been worthwhile. Has it been fruitful & meaning ful. I look back & see how I could've became exactly like Michael back in my early twenties. It wouldn't have taken very much back in 1968 to have pushed me over that edge after my fathers suicide attempt right in front of me & blaming me. Do any of you know what it ( a room ) looks like after someone you love has stuck a gun down his throat & pulled the trigger Seen all the blood & flesh from such a event. And that's just one event from my youth & from my adulthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 pm

All you have to do is look at that little boy in your lap. Yes, you suffered through horrendous events and saw things you should not have seen, things that have scarred you. But you didn't visit those same things on your children and grandchildren. Because of you, the destructive cycles were broken, you were that strong. You did what your father and brother could not do.

Your children and grandchildren are a living testament to the good man you forced yourself to become. They are your arrows shot into the future, my friend. None of us are going to live forever, but the good things you've done will affect 5 generations of your blood. You have done what so many of us hope we will do - you've left the world a little better than when you entered it.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I don't know what to say, so all I will say is WOK, you and yours are ALWAYS in my prayers. Everyone here is, we all argue and don't always get along, but we all love each other to a certain extent, and no one wants anything but the best for everyone here.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:30 pm

And as if all I posted isn't enough. Now I'm waiting on my SiL to call me about my brother Skip. He went to the V.A. E/R & they're now operating on him to remove his gall bladder. If he hadn't had a recent Triple Bypass Surgery & my knowing his health history maybe I wouldn't be so scared & worried about him. Sorry. I didn't mean to drop tears on this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Skip came through the surgery. But they have him in intensive care until they are able to remove a breathing tube. They tried right after he was out of surgery & after the anesthesia & he stopped breathing. So they put the tube back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 am

I'm glad to hear that he came through it. I hope that they can remove it soon. Sending energy your way.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm

You know what they say that when it rains it pours. Oh how true that saying is. I called my Brother in Phoenix last night to keep him informed about Skip. And now I'm worried about Matt. Found out from him that number one. He's no longer living with his wife. Two, that one of his sons, who is not only an alcoholic but a wife beater to boot. Has threatened to kill Matt. And hide Matt's bodie someplace in the Desert where he'll never be found. That his soon to be ex-wife has a protection order against him. Matt's wife of almost 30 years is taking his son's side against the wife. And supports the son against the wife. Matt's health is as bad as Skips & mine are. He has a pacemoker, three tumors, & other serious health problems. Matt & Skip are all the family that's left. All we have is each other. Yes, I know that Skip & I both have Great Ladies that we're married to. Who've been there for us thick & thin, through good times & bad times. But it's not the same thing as three brothers growing up together, going throgh the same hell in childhood that we went through. There's a bond there that been mutually shared & can't be broken. As for Matt's son Robert. I have no doubt that he will kill Matt given the chance. He's a supposedly an ex gang member. Has been arrested numerous times on petty charges. Seems like people refuse to talk or witnesses have disappeared or their families been threatened. I'm sorried to have bothered all here with all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm

And now I'm to have a P. E. T. scan on Tuseday & on Thursday I'm scheduled to have a Upper G.I. I told them since they're doing all these tests on me to see if they can find my brain. I misplaced it somehow. Actually they're trying to find out where I'm bleeding inside. I told them to just search my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm

((((((((Alex)))))))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 am

Warm hugs, Alex.

gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top