not holding my breath.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

just thought i'd catch everbody on the latest concerning michael. jury selection in his trial is suppose to start on oct 25, 2011. the trial is suppose to start the first week of november. this is the trial for the murders of two people & trying to burn their bodies up in a firepit. there's still no word on when he'll go to trial for murdering our sister back on oct 1, 2003. i can only hope & pray that there will be no more postponments. as far as i'm concerned. if he gets life without parole then justice will have served. don't get me wrong. i would love to see him stand trial for murdering our sister. but if he only stands trial for murdering this couple & is found guilty & sentenced i could live with that. as many here know i've been fighting to keep him in prison since 2003. yes, he may be my baby brother. but he's also a violent criminal that will never be able to fit into society. Crying or Very sad and yes, i'm still torn up over all this. and i'm hoping for some type of closure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by tmarie64 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

I can certainly understand how you're conflicted. You HATE the person that killed your sister, but you love your brother.
I'm so sorry you've suffered through this and I hope it all ends soon.

_________________
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
— Dr. Seuss
avatar
tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : Richmond, VA

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

(((((Hugs)))))

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Beribee on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

(((((Hugs))))) from me too!

_________________
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Crap, she's up!"

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
avatar
Beribee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : New England

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by wmdkitty on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Best of luck, and here's hoping justice is done.
avatar
wmdkitty

Posts : 625
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Bellingham, WA

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm hoping that Justice will be done also. But anymore it's looking like Justice isn't being done in this country. Anf if he's by some chance found not guilty for some reason & freed. Then my life will be in danger from him. Since for the last 8 years I've been trying to keep him in prison. And he knows this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

VPO? Not that they do any good, but VPO and a 9 mm?

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Still here if you need me warlord.
avatar
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Posts : 2700
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Some where in middle america

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks All. SC. I'm a non believer in guns. I'm very anti guns for myself. I do not have a problem with others owning guns.

As if the above wasn't enough on my plate already. I saw one of the Doctors at the V.A. today. Back in March they surgicly removed a infected wart from my left arm near the elbow. Well it hasn't healed properly & looks like they'll have to do more surgery on it. Possibly Plastic Surgery. I'll know more in a couple of weeks. Instead of healing the surgery developed into a deeper hole in my arm. I guess it matches the hole in my head.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 am

How are you on Axes? Wink

Sometimes we have to take stock of the situation around us, and make decisions that we see as undesirable. You may be anti gun for yourself, but I bet you have a survival instinct.....

Hope everything goes ok with your wart hole.
avatar
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Posts : 2700
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Some where in middle america

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:How are you on Axes? Wink

Sometimes we have to take stock of the situation around us, and make decisions that we see as undesirable. You may be anti gun for yourself, but I bet you have a survival instinct.....

Hope everything goes ok with your wart hole.

As a Military Veteran from the 60's, yes I do have survival instincts & training. As also training from the 18+ years spent in Private Security before I retired. And yes, I do have contingency plans in place.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Good. Oh, and get a really, really big dog. Wolfhound would be good. Something that looks like it would just as soon eat you as look at you.
Of course, those dog are usually the goofiest thing on the planet, but not everyone has to know that.

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Davelaw on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am

remember, Warlord also has grand kids under foot
avatar
Davelaw

Posts : 1684
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Houston Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by gillyflower on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 am

Big dogs are much kinder to them than little ones. One of my kids has a mutt - I think a cross between a boxer and a pit bull - and he is so scary looking, other dogs won't even play with him. (Except for my little dog) He has a really big bark and scary teeth. He gets respect! But the truth is he is a big sweetie who just loves everyone and will put up with anything from the baby.

_________________
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
avatar
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3400
Join date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am

Davelaw wrote:remember, Warlord also has grand kids under foot

That's why big dogs are great. They will let the little ones do just about anything to them. They have amazing patience, but if a stranger makes a move that the dog interprets as hostile towards the children, its suddenly like you have a completely different dog, and he'll rip the stranger to shreds.
Granted, that's why you need to try to keep them on your property, but no one will mess with the kids while there is a great big dog around.

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Davelaw on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:
Davelaw wrote:remember, Warlord also has grand kids under foot

That's why big dogs are great. They will let the little ones do just about anything to them. They have amazing patience, but if a stranger makes a move that the dog interprets as hostile towards the children, its suddenly like you have a completely different dog, and he'll rip the stranger to shreds.
Granted, that's why you need to try to keep them on your property, but no one will mess with the kids while there is a great big dog around.
it was really more in reference to the firearms
avatar
Davelaw

Posts : 1684
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Houston Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 am

That really does add an extra layer of complexity to the firearms issue. Don't want to just leave it on a shelf in the closet like I do when you are there.

Don't want to get into into this too much, tends to rub people the wrong way. Just let it be said that I know there are ways that it could be done, but whether or not people are willing to do it is up to them.

all
avatar
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Posts : 2700
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Some where in middle america

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Southern Hick on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen[smile].
I love big goofy dogs[smile]. I have two.
In regards to your infected/injured arm, I shall keep you in my prayers, Warlordofks. please keep us informed as to how things work out.

I also grew up around and now have some guns of my own[two rifles and two revolvers]. I don't know if this information will be of any help to anyone, but what some of my relatives used to do to keep their guns[revolvers] safe from children, is just put a huge padlock behind the trigger, and have it attached to a heavy chain that has been run through/around something immobile, like their bed frame.

Southern Hick

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Southern Hick wrote:Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen[smile].
I love big goofy dogs[smile]. I have two.
In regards to your infected/injured arm, I shall keep you in my prayers, Warlordofks. please keep us informed as to how things work out.

I also grew up around and now have some guns of my own[two rifles and two revolvers]. I don't know if this information will be of any help to anyone, but what some of my relatives used to do to keep their guns[revolvers] safe from children, is just put a huge padlock behind the trigger, and have it attached to a heavy chain that has been run through/around something immobile, like their bed frame.

Southern Hick. Thanks for your prayers. Let me try to explain things here. Since you're a new comer & so don't know the whole story. In 1978 my Wife & I helped my baby brother make parole. Within 3 months he was back into drugs. We had opened our home to him & even co-signed for a car. He moved out & then two weeks later he came by to tell me that he was jumping parole. That same night I received a phone call from a gun store asking how to locate him. He had bought a bunch of guns & ammo & paid for them with a hot check. I went to where he had been renting. There I found a hit list naming not only the Chief of Police but others from all over the political spectrum including President Carter. Needless to say I notified the authorities right away. He was caught trying to get into Canada. For a long time my family turned away from me for turning him in instead of just keeping quiet. But I wouldn't have been able to live with myself, so to speak, if some innocent person was harmed or killed by him. He was caught & sent to a Federal Prison until 1981. At which time he was released into the care of my Step-Father & my Mother. Within 3 months he once again took off. He held up a convience store, carjacked someone & shot him in the back. He then ran to San Diego where one of our brothers was stationed. About a month later my other brother came home to find his home surrounded by a Swat Team. He was able to lure Michael outside where he was taken into custody. My brothers Wife & 3 young children were in the home at that time. He was sent back to Texas where he stood trial & received a sentence of 20 years to life. In 1995 I got back in touch with Michael & visited him in the Texas Penitentary. I must admit that he fooled me into thinking he had changed. So in 2003 when he came up for Parole I helped him make it & be put into the custody of our Sister in Tucson. That was in March, 2003. On October 1st, 2003 he took our Sister out into the Desert & blew her head off with a Shotgun. At that time there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with her murder. So they sent him back to Texas where he was immediately put into a halfway house.(2005) Three months later once again he ran. This time back to Tucson. This time Texas did send him back to prison, only to two years in 2008 release him back out on parole. During this time I had been fighting with Texas to never release him again. But they didn't listen. When I found out I told Texas that he would run again & that there would be more people killed. Well this time he waited 4 1/2 months before he ran back to Tucson. Less than two months later he was arrested for murdering a couple & then trying to burn their bodies in a firepit. In the past he has sworn to kill me & our other brother for turning him in. In the end this has caused me to slip into depression & blaming myself for how he turned out. Never mind why. It's too long of a story. Suffice to say Dave & All know why. This is just a thumbnail sketch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 pm

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Warlord, you can't blame yourself for how he turned out. You see, and hope for the best in your brother. Gods, it makes sense to me! There isn't a family out there that is squeaky clean, but I know that if one of my family members who had followed a bad path said things that made me think they even had possibly turned their life around, I'd want to believe them. I'm not trying to compare, but you can't blame yourself for being compassionate.

Hopefully, he will go back to prison. If nothing else for your piece of mind.

all
avatar
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Posts : 2700
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Some where in middle america

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Thanks All. That's why I've been working so hard ever since 2003 to keep Michael in Prison. He's too dangerous to ever be freed again. I know that I'm at the top of his hit list because of all my efforts. So be it. But I care about keeping him from ever killing innocent people. I care about others. It's part of my nature. I'm hoping for some type of closure this fall after his trial. It's one thing to say you care about people when it's someone whose a stranger to you commiting crimes. But it's harder when it's your flesh & blood. When it's someone you helped raise from when he was a infant until he was 13. When it's someone you protected & took beatings for from his father for the first 6 years of his life. To this day I'm still the only one of my family still trying to have him sent back to prison. Not my brothers, not my sisters children, no one. They would rather wash their hands of him. But I will continue. Back in 1978 just before he got to the Canadian Border crossing he tossed the loaded guns into a field where they were found by some children. Who went & told their Father about the guns. I'm seeking Justice, not revenge. He doesn't deserve any more chances. Everytime he's gotten out on parole he's escalated the level of violence commited by him. So someone has to stand up for the innocents. Someday I'm going to have to answer to the Goddess for what I did in this life. I know that I'm in the twilight of my life right now. I don't know what kind of legacy I'll be leaving for my Daughter & Grandkids. Hopefully it'l be one of someone who strove to do the right thing.

I wish I could get a dog. But the Apartment complex doesn't allow having them. And after living in the same place for 15+ years I'm not about to move.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Well, at the very least, inform your complex to watch for strangers so if he shows up, someone will call the police. We love you guys, Alex, and it would kill me if something happened to you.

_________________
Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve.

Edward Albee
avatar
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3199
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Oklahoma

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

warlordofks wrote:Thanks All. That's why I've been working so hard ever since 2003 to keep Michael in Prison. He's too dangerous to ever be freed again. I know that I'm at the top of his hit list because of all my efforts. So be it. But I care about keeping him from ever killing innocent people. I care about others. It's part of my nature. I'm hoping for some type of closure this fall after his trial. It's one thing to say you care about people when it's someone whose a stranger to you commiting crimes. But it's harder when it's your flesh & blood. When it's someone you helped raise from when he was a infant until he was 13. When it's someone you protected & took beatings for from his father for the first 6 years of his life. To this day I'm still the only one of my family still trying to have him sent back to prison. Not my brothers, not my sisters children, no one. They would rather wash their hands of him. But I will continue. Back in 1978 just before he got to the Canadian Border crossing he tossed the loaded guns into a field where they were found by some children. Who went & told their Father about the guns. I'm seeking Justice, not revenge. He doesn't deserve any more chances. Everytime he's gotten out on parole he's escalated the level of violence commited by him. So someone has to stand up for the innocents. Someday I'm going to have to answer to the Goddess for what I did in this life. I know that I'm in the twilight of my life right now. I don't know what kind of legacy I'll be leaving for my Daughter & Grandkids. Hopefully it'l be one of someone who strove to do the right thing.

I wish I could get a dog. But the Apartment complex doesn't allow having them. And after living in the same place for 15+ years I'm not about to move.

If anything, Alex, you have been overly compassionate. It's easy for me to say what I would do, but as you know, I'm not in the situation.

I can understand trying to get him locked up, but if he ever does show up, I don't think stern language is going to convince him. At least tell me that you have some means of self defense around.....
avatar
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Posts : 2700
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Some where in middle america

Back to top Go down

Re: not holding my breath.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum