Jesus would never be a Republican

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jesus would never be a Republican

Post by Sakhaiva on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:03 pm

[quote="silverswhispers"]
TigersEyeDowsing wrote: However, I wonder how many people today would even believe the long haired hippie was even real if they ever did meet him:)

He was not a "long haired hippie".

When thinking of historical figures, we must keep them in the time and place they were born into. Gotta keep your systems correct as well as your cultures. Wink
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 pm

What I've been saying lately on this very subject. Applies to politicians of all stripes. Not just Repugnantcans, but also Demoncrats also. ( See, I'm a equal opportunity offender. ) To those who wear their Christianity on their sleeves. Do you follow the Teaching of Jesus that says " What you do to the least of mine you do to me." Or how about " Love one another as I have Loved you." Or how about that " when you pray do not be like the Pharisee's & Sadducee's, who pray & wail publicly, but rather you should go & pray quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 pm

There's something I post on Face Book quite often. It's a list with check blocks.... Republican, Democrat and Awake. The check mark is on AWAKE. This Congress has not had one good idea. Neither side. Republicans seem interested in exporting jobs and corporation CEO's pocketing huge bonuses. Democrats haven't the balls to stand up to them. Neither deserve the jobs they've been elected to, and to a man (or woman as the case may be) should all be fired and replaced by people who would be beholding only to the people in their district that voted them into office.
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top