Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by Paizli on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Hello, I have just written a book titled "Finding Unconditional Love" which is a compilation of poems and thoughts I have collected over the past thirty plus years during my search for unconditional love. It is a free book which can be read at. I found this site while searching for ways to share my interesting journey. I hope you will take the time to check it out.

Paizli

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by gillyflower on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi there Paizll. We don't allow advertising on this site so I've removed the ... I'm not sure you are aware of it, but that wasn't a link. That was an email address. Anyway, please stick around and discuss your ideas with us. We like discussions for the most part rather than links to other sites.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 am

Welcome...

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down