Why do Pastors/Evangelists Hide from the Name Michael in the Bible?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do Pastors/Evangelists Hide from the Name Michael in the Bible?

Post by NotThatGuyAgain on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 am

Once again a religious broadcast delivering a message of our times using Dan 12:1-4 conveniently skipping and blotted out the BIBLICAL named Redeemer in those verses, but why does almost every pastor skip around the mention of the name of Michael in Dan 12:1-4?
Simple, because Michael is the remover of lies and ignorance that is the worship of Jesus, he's literally the remover/overturner of this Luciferous character created by Rome called Jesus.

Common sense, since every role and term used for Michael and his roles point to being Moshiach, and every prerequisite secrets the name MIKE (through the name of the Temple, the name in THE Book, Name in the Torah Portions, etc) That mean Jesus coming first as the false and fallen prophet and being falsely placed in those roles is being a thief that is OVERTURNED by the rightful one (SHILOH).
Jesus is admitted as Lucifer in Rev 22:16
Jesus came as the first and fallen and failed claimed messiah and placed higher then G0d- (Lucifer comes first claiming to be a god)
Every verse on the adversary and fallen prophet matches the stories of Jesus including the term used in
Ezekiel 28:14 calling the man of perdition the anointed (Christ) Cherub (meaning guardian=Nazarei in Hebrew- they were called Nazarenes as guardians of the new testament)
Ezekiel 28:15 calling him perfect until we saw his iniquities. (he’s the only person ever called perfect and sinless so he’s the only prophet who can fulfill this story of Lucifer)

So if Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible and Jesus and his Nazarenes taught luciferous rays of light as his god which Rome converged with all the other sun worship cults, then of course they will want to skip and blot out the name of the persona they were stealing from.
Michael becomes an embarrassment to all those wasting a life in a lie and supporting the losing team. Why else would preachers skip a name and blot it out of the verses they were reading unless it’s an embarrassment that they have the wrong man exalted all these ages? Embarassed

Some admissions within the church:
"There seems good reason for regarding Michael as the Messiah. Such was the opinion of the best among the ancient Jews.... With this all the Bible representations of Michael agree. He appears as the Great Prince who standeth for Israel (Dan. xii. I), and he is called "the Prince of Israel" (Dan. x. 21) -- William L. Alexander, ed., A CYCLOPEDIA OF BIBLICAL LITERATURE, originally edited by John Kitto, 3d ed. (Edinburgh: A & C Black, 1886). vol. 3, p. 158

Concerning Michael as recorded in Daniel 12:1 John Calvin states:

"I embrace the opinion of those who refer this to the person of Christ, because it suits the subject best to represent him as standing forward for the defense of his elect people." -- J. Calvin, COMMENTARIES ON THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET DANIEL, trans. T. Myers (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1979), vol. 2 p. 369.

a "liturgical" piece (coptic text), possibly serving as a "script" for the leader of a ritual or ceremony in honor of the archangel Michael. Reverence for Michael was widespread in Egypt (and elsewhere) in this period, as the appended bibliography attests. Other examples on papyri include P.Rainer 19879 and 19880 (6th century?), and on parchment P.Gr.Vind 19886 (early 5th century?). Budge (Miscellaneous Coptic Texts ..., 1915; Saint Michael the Archangel ..., 1894) and Hyvernat (Bibliothecae Pierpont Morgan, codices coptici..., 1922) also list numerous literary pieces from the 4th century and later devoted in part or entirely to praising the archangel Michael. In some areas, the 12th day of every month seems to have been dedicated to Michael.

I can go and on with evidence that is Biblical AND THROUGH COMMENTARY, and most certainly through prerequisites which embed the name of Michael throughout the Jewish traditions.

NotThatGuyAgain

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do Pastors/Evangelists Hide from the Name Michael in the Bible?

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 am

This is why Christianity is so confusing, you never know who you're supposed to be worshipping.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotThatGuyAgain on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:59 am

I can answer that for them:
Moshiach isn't to be worshiped, he is suppose to be a servant to mankind not to be served. It says so in the Bible.
Moshiach is a mere mortal, a man amongst men a person reflecting that Essence we call G0d and teaching man to understand what that Essence is to reflect and manifest that nature themselves. A mediator between that Essence and mankind as well as mediation between nations.
Where they stray is in breaking the basic tenants of the Bible not to be anthropomorphizing characters and terms used in the Bible.
When they made the source of life (G0D) a figure and form and not an Essence and when they made an image of messiah above being a man and gave Rabbis wings and mythical images and gave appearances to heaven outside our perfected world this became their downfall and confusion.

NotThatGuyAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 am

Well...that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

I for one am lost. Someone want to take this down to the bare bones, using words of no more than two syllables?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

It's another one of those Judean-based messiah prophecies - Jesus wasn't the messiah, Michael is.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 am

Huh. Okay. Whatever.

Raise your hand if you are glad you're not having to work within a messianic theology.

*raises hand*

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm

*raises hand*

So many messiahs, so little time.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm

:::::: raising hand along with SG, yawning hugely ::::::
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 pm

At least it fell into the right board, this time!

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 pm

What would be interesting to me is if anyone could ever come up with proof that Jesus or any other of the so-called messiahs of the time actually existed.

I've long thought it's all an elaborate mythology--and a very dangerous one what with all the wars instigated by "God's on our side" thinking types.

It'll be interesting to see how the Supreme Court case brought by the Snyders whose son's military funeral was picketed by Fred Phelps's gang turns out. While I fully empathize with the Snyder family, I think that we'd be setting a dangerous precedent restricting offensive speech such as the Westboro protests. Enforce the law restricting how close they can get to the funeral site, absolutely, but I'm hesitant that further restrictions on their right to enhance their already disgusting reputation are the way to go. They're doing a wonderful job of demonstrating what heartless assholes they are, so much so that almost no one pays any attention whatsoever to them other than regarding them as an example of highly offensive and thoroughly badmannered behavior.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

I definitely would not want to be on that court, that's for sure.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Sorry ThatGuy, you've got a tough sell here. The non-Christians on this board have no interest in Michaelism, and the Christians on this board are faithful to God and Jesus and I don't think a few loosely and interestingly translated Bible verses are going to sell them on switching loyalties.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

This is actually the first I have heard of Michaelism, but that is not that unusual. However, I salute That Guy for teaching me something new, and hope he is happy with his beliefs.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I seem to remember one on Bnet who espoused this theory, but my memory's foggy. Not to derail the thread here, but speaking of nutjob beliefs, is madhorseman still around?

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

He's still there. Is that what he was advocating? I could never understand his posts.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

No, no, no... he's a Campingite. I answered my own question by bouncing over there and seeing the same old arguments and the same old drivel from him. Boy never gives up. I got bored with him over a year ago, I can't believe he's still writing mini-novellas on biblical spinning.

/endgossip

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotThatGuyAgain on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:28 pm

I agree with DotNotInOz that Jesus is just a myth and the reason why people think he was a historical figure is because they use enough real people to form his story and image but when you converge a character from many real and mythical figures that new character with new name and borrowed birthdate is not real. Propaganda uses enough reality to lure people into believing the bull and that is what is done in creating this legend.
I believe Paul was also a converged character as well and there is much proof to support this.

The reason why the scam has lasted this long is because people like DotNotInOz seem uninterested in that which removes the Jesus mythology, fighting against the very same thing that wishes to educate and change the errors of mans ways. People complain about the damage of this mythology (thousands of wars millions of murders in his name) and the way man forfeits this life for the sake of a fairy tale in death which also causes horrific acts like that of Jihadist, but they also complain about the attempts by man to change this idol worship and ignorance.
In sense if you hate it then stop fighting against changing it. Otherwise stop complaining because you allow it and accept it in life by not caring about that which cleans that mess up.

NotThatGuyAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

NotThatGuyAgain wrote:I agree with DotNotInOz that Jesus is just a myth and the reason why people think he was a historical figure is because they use enough real people to form his story and image but when you converge a character from many real and mythical figures that new character with new name and borrowed birthdate is not real. Propaganda uses enough reality to lure people into believing the bull and that is what is done in creating this legend.
I believe Paul was also a converged character as well and there is much proof to support this.

The reason why the scam has lasted this long is because people like DotNotInOz seem uninterested in that which removes the Jesus mythology, fighting against the very same thing that wishes to educate and change the errors of mans ways. People complain about the damage of this mythology (thousands of wars millions of murders in his name) and the way man forfeits this life for the sake of a fairy tale in death which also causes horrific acts like that of Jihadist, but they also complain about the attempts by man to change this idol worship and ignorance.
In sense if you hate it then stop fighting against changing it. Otherwise stop complaining because you allow it and accept it in life by not caring about that which cleans that mess up.

You use the word "Myth" in a completely different manner than I do.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

You don't seem to get my point, NTGA, which is that EVERYTHING in the Christian Bible is mythical or metaphorical but for perhaps a few of the ancient kings mentioned in the books thought to be at least somewhat historical. Quite likely, not a single one of these people existed. Ditto for the Archangel Michael or whatever you believe Michael to be.

I really don't give a rat's derriere who the Messiah is believed to be. I'd be a little upset if Jesus gets overthrown because I still feel a certain nostalgia for my Roman Catholic upbringing and all the symbolism of the major holidays associated with the presumed life of Jesus.

I don't figure that either Christmas or Easter observances are in any danger, however, considering that the bulk of the symbols and traditions associated with both holidays is Pagan in origin.

As for deposing Jesus and instituting Michael as the Christian Messiah changing much of anything where the behavior of Christians is concerned, I wouldn't put any money whatsoever on that outcome. Those wanting to go to war will justify it by whatever argument or symbolic entity they think will be most persuasive in recruiting sufficient cannon fodder.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Like I said, Dot. He uses the word Myth in a way I never would.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Seems to me he's using the word "myth" as I've often heard fundamentalist Christians use the term: What we believe is Absolute Truth. What YOU believe is just myths." (i.e. fairy tales, legends and lies)

He appears to me to be insisting that Michael is the real deal, and Jesus is only a myth concocted by the Romans.

Whatever...
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm

NotThatGuyAgain wrote:I agree with DotNotInOz that Jesus is just a myth and the reason why people think he was a historical figure is because they use enough real people to form his story and image but when you converge a character from many real and mythical figures that new character with new name and borrowed birthdate is not real. Propaganda uses enough reality to lure people into believing the bull and that is what is done in creating this legend.

What exactly do you want society to do, ThatGuy? You want help in trying to stomp out Christianity, and convert everyone away from it?

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Myth is the attempt to express in words what cannot be expressed with words. Wink

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Myth is the attempt to express in words what cannot be expressed with words. Wink
to express fundamental truths in words....
the crucifixion and ressurrection are obviously Myth; but we Christians believe it also to be literal

btw, Michael Valentine Smith is the Messiah
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top