Another boring forum but I'd like to read "your" Poor Me stories so post them here:

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another boring forum but I'd like to read "your" Poor Me stories so post them here:

Post by iNtErNeT mYsTeRy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Most of the "Poor Me" stories in forums like this, typically contain themes like these:

You were abducted by aliens and now your life-long ambition is to find others like You . . .
You joined forums seeking friendship but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell you to ____ off . . .
You tried religion but when God didn't give you a giant penis, you knew there was no such things as gods . . .
You can't understand why people don't agree with your logic nor understand why most Forumsters just tell you to ____ off . . .
You finally found a forum where people use profanity just like you but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell You to ____ off too . . .
You joined a so-called Christian forum but even people in those forums ban you . . .
You've posted over 10,000 threads in a forum because you don't have a life but you're one of the moderators so no one can tell You to ____ off too without getting banned . . .
You want to share your profound wisdom about politics, life, philosophy, sports etc. but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell you to ____ off . . .
You're bummed out because every time you post an Introduction in a forum, Forumsters call you a liar and/or a troll . . .
You think you were abducted by aliens and were given a mission to join forums and then display an alien-kinda-like pic on your profile to pretend you're tough and evil and maybe partly alien now and also hoping the aliens might later use You as their ambassador to communicate with species earthlings on the aliens' behalf but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell You to ____ off too . . .
You're an atheist and you can't understand why almost everyone you talk to in real life could care less about athiests so you joined/started a forum hoping to find others just like You . . .
You thought these "Poor Me themes" were hysterically funny and typically true for most forum-dwellers and you want to post your agreement but you're too afraid it might get you banned and you won't risk sending a PM either for the same reason . . .
Because You are female, you thought people in forums would appreciate a feminine point of view but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell You to ____ off too . . .
You're narcissistic forum owners that ask people to send you a real email message after they register to join your forum; explaining why they 'really' want to join your forum in order to double-confirm their sincerity even though you 'really' know they'll just lie to you with a BS email message to get in your dumb forum anyway so they can be foul-mouthed and you can't understand why it's an exercise in futility but you enjoy banning "those types" even more cuz you're an imbecile but 'really' you wish people liked you . . .
You're a pervert but hiding in a forum let's you pretend you're normal until Forumsters tell You to ____ off too . . .
You're a troll(have no life) but by calling everyone else 'trolls'(losers) you think it's a secret code recruiting others into the brotherhood of trolldom(asininity) but you can't understand why most Forumsters just tell You to ____ off too . . .
You always report topics that you don't understand or that offend you because you're a naïve judgmental hypocrite but 'really' you wish people liked you . . .
You have low self esteem and want to find someone in a forum to whine about life with but because most Forumsters just tell You to ____ off too, you're now even more depressed . . .
You hoped to find a girlfriend by joining a forum but when you PM members whom you think are female, they just tell You to ____ off too . . .
You are so frustrated with “not knowing” (ignoramus), that you have become hatefully psychotic doing things like hanging out in so-called and otherwise disguised agnostic/christian/atheist forums with your anonymous cyber-pals who are just as delusional or worse and who also hate You or you just haven’t grown up yet while you obliviously act out as they do, displaying cartoonish demonic avatars on your profile pretending you’re also tough and evil and proud to show as many people as possible in the forum how disrespectful you are as well and demonstrate that You also know how to be foul-mouthed like juveniles . . .

If you have more interesting stories than "those" I'd like to see them and I won't tell you to ____ off either? Thanks. Smile
iNtErNeT mYsTeRy

Back to top Go down

Re: Another boring forum but I'd like to read "your" Poor Me stories so post them here:

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:23 pm

I don't have a poor me story.

I'm very content.

I find it entertaining to watch others behave like a crackhead in need of a fix.

Keep it up.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Re: Another boring forum but I'd like to read "your" Poor Me stories so post them here:

Post by gillyflower on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Someone has too much time on their hands.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Someone is just begging to have his/her ass kicked out.

Personally, I don't think anyone in here, except possibly internetmystery, has any "poor me" stories, or pities themselves.

What kind of loser posts crap like that?

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

On that is in the process of flaming out?
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:On that is in the process of flaming out?

Or getting flamed out....

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Sounds to me like a classic case of that old Kansas saying, "Yer breath's blowin' back in yer own face so no wonder ya think something smells bad."
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by iNtErNeT mYsTeRy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

gillyflower wrote:Someone has too much time on their hands.

Then apparently Your presence here reflects your own remark, right?

Oh, BTW, I forgot to ask. Is there no 'Ignore List' feature in this forum because I couldn't find one? Thanks. Smile
iNtErNeT mYsTeRy

Back to top Go down

Post by iNtErNeT mYsTeRy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay; remember, it must be in the form of a "story" or they won't be read? Smile Thanks.
iNtErNeT mYsTeRy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Keep in mind, IM, that you are not allowed to ignore moderators or administrators. Smile

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 pm

There are such features. To access them, you must both read and comprehend. I understand if such skills are as beyond you as courtesy, respect, and self discipline.

Sadly angry little boys are way too common on the internet for anyone to be surprised, impressed, or moved by your tantrums. I am sorry your parents didn't spank you enough, but nobody here can be bothered either.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm

I don't think anyone can put any moderator on ignore in any forum. At least none that I've ever seen.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Indeed, John, that the angry little boy syndrome manifests itself a thousandfold online. When we were new to the 'net, it moved us, but if people really expect us to feel moved by tirades, angry rants, or the newest and best self-help novel, they're wasting their breath.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh darn, I really cared what the mystery thought....

Wait, I think he doesn't.....
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Good LORD! I worked the Return desk at Lowe's. This little turd ain't got a thing on some of the little ol' ladies who got pissy because our system wouldn't let them return without a receipt. LOL

I guarantee you this... I have never been subjected to a tirade on the 'net to come even remotely near what I put up with at the return desk.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

tmarie64 wrote:Good LORD! I worked the Return desk at Lowe's. This little turd ain't got a thing on some of the little ol' ladies who got pissy because our system wouldn't let them return without a receipt. LOL

I guarantee you this... I have never been subjected to a tirade on the 'net to come even remotely near what I put up with at the return desk.

Gods the return desk! I feel for ya.

That'd be like pinning a note on your head telling all the people to come to you with their gripes....
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

tmarie64 wrote:Good LORD! I worked the Return desk at Lowe's. This little turd ain't got a thing on some of the little ol' ladies who got pissy because our system wouldn't let them return without a receipt. LOL

Ha! Oh, poor you. The only thing worse is the return desk at wal-mart. But seriously.

Two days ago, this redneck construction guy didn't like my price, and it's 7:20 in the morning and I get that this IS BULLSHIT, FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS, and he's not coming to THIS GOD DAMN PLACE NO MORE! So I ignore him, and he decides to pay. So then he has to slide his credit card, and THIS IS BULL SHIT, that I HAVE TO SLIDE MY FUCKIN CREDIT CARD? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? And so on and so on...

I mean, really? Is all that really what it takes to make you feel happy?

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Sir, we live in a capitalist society and if you decide that you don't want to pay, large men with guns will come and detain you....

Wink
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Gorm... That is great. I love it!

All...Yep pretty much.

TED, desk in a hotel is about the only job worse than the return desk. At least at the return desk I know they'll be gone soon. Hotel...you're stuck with'em.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

And some of them never leave.

TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 pm

iNtErNeT mYsTeRy wrote:Okay; remember, it must be in the form of a "story" or they won't be read? Smile Thanks.

Your OP wasn't.

Furthermore, you've obviously never taken to heart that dictum of English composition teachers, "Write like a miniskirt--short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject."

Read what I write or not. Your choice. I really don't give a big rat's derriere.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

TED, is school out? I remember seeing behavior like this before when junior high school let out for a break.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iNtErNeT mYsTeRy on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

John T Mainer wrote:spank

You mean like when your mom used to spank You which led too __ behavior and now you dress up like a soldier trying to cover it up? Is that like one of your Poor Me stories and if so, please elaborate?
iNtErNeT mYsTeRy

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am

I really don't get your motivation - it is indeed an internet mystery. You seem to want to fight, which is something we have seen occasionally, and in our experience it has usually ended up being a child or a retired senior. None of us mind if you want to fight, although I really doubt you are going to get that.

I'm glad that you have given up name calling, because that will get you booted. Just being rude and looking for a fight (behavior we call trolling) may or may not get you booted depending upon how far you take it. Just a friendly warning.

And to everyone else, decide if you want to give him what he wants (no name calling reminder) or put him on ignore.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top