Hello from Reading Jatt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Reading Jatt

Post by nijjhar on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi,

I am a retired Lecturer preaching Christianity and Sikhism. I have produced Over 1900 Youtube Videos on Christianity and Sikhism. I can help for FREE to produce Films, Documentaries, etc to Propagate Gospel.

End of the Age is approaching and December, 2012 could be the Atomic War. But before that USA and UK would attack another country producing Atomic Bombs. That would be in December, 2010.

Here are some taster Youtube Videos:-

www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&dm=0&p=25B0329F731BD8D9
www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&dm=0&p=691BB80FD3E517EE
www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sa=0&dm=0&p=E84AF97D764FF468
www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&dm=0&p=7295BDBEF135F1A6
www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sa=0&dm=0&p=075968AA83F49E10
www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&dm=0&p=A41B6057B5B7FAB. Atomic War 21 Dec, 2012.

nijjhar

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Reading Jatt

Post by gillyflower on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm Pagan and I say what's coming in December 2010 is Santa Claus, if you've been good and ditto for December 2012 if your family does the stockings thing. Jatt, put your money where your mouth is. Since the end of the end of the world is coming would you mind sending me all of your money and anything of value that you own? Clearly you believe you won't be needing it while I'm sure I will.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nijjhar on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi Admin,

I was trying to put my photo and signatures but I can't find the CP to do that.

Guide me please.

nijjhar

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Go to your profile and do it there.

I have to tell you that it is against the ROC to place ads on our site so please don't do that. If you put a link to a site that is promotional, it will be removed.

We hope that you will interact with the people here rather than post links at people. I look forward to getting to know you.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm

As you'll soon learn if you frequent this forum, Jatt, we welcome newcomers interested in discussion and sharing ideas and insights.

We don't tend to respond well to people who post links in an attempt to sell things, preach at, convert us or entice us to websites that do those things.

If you'd like to share your beliefs and thoughts with some friendly, curious people, then I think you'll find that opportunity on this forum. However, if your main reason for coming here is to predict dire misfortune and preach, you're unlikely to find yourself warmly welcomed and please go do those things somewhere else.

DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 am

I click the links and get "No Videos Were Found"..... So, no preachin'. LOL

Oh, and I like Gilly's idea.... If you really believe that um...well, let's call it what it is...bullshit, you can contact anyone in admin and we will happily relieve you of the worldly possessions that you won't need any longer.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am

I always say, if you really got the faith, put yer money where yer mouth is! Juggle

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 am

Thousands of films to Propagate gospel and yet no time to learn grammar. Well, rather than tell us all how the world will end, prove that you have faith by sending to Gilly all your worldly possessions, and then we will accept that at least you believe.

Until then, you are just the last of an endless stream of nihilistic death worshipers that Abraham's children seem to spawn. I don't know what it is about your lives that makes you so eager to end this world, but really you have been predicting the end since before Christ and its getting just a little tiresome.

My gods are more concerned with teaching us to live well. All things die, including the earth, but until then our duty is to the living and to the thousands of generations yet to come.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:54 am

Matthew 19:21: Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (KJV)

Mark 8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (KJV)

So you see, Jesus wants you to give your stuff to Gilly, after all what will you need them for in the kingdom of heaven? You're going to be too busy praying to YHWH to do anything else anyway...

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Gorm...I think I love you! LOL cheers

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

tmarie64 wrote:Gorm...I think I love you! LOL cheers

Ooh, praise from Caesar! Bow

I just happen to currently be reading through the NT (never done it before, part of something I'm doing for my blog) and I recalled the references so they seemed rather apt. Funny how that works out... Laughing

Gorm_Sionnach

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm

LOL! Yeah, that is a weird coinkydink..lol

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:53 pm

IMO, the book of Matthew is excellent.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:IMO, the book of Matthew is excellent.

My two thoughts on Matthew are: if you've ever had scripture quoted at you, this is the book its from; alternatively, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Smile

Gorm_Sionnach

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Don't forget the rending of garments, too, Gorm!!! I llove all of your responses....you guys are great!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm

nijjhar wrote:Hi,

I am a retired Lecturer preaching Christianity and Sikhism.

Good, Christians have a crunchy center, and Sikhs are coated in chocolate.

nijjhar wrote:
I have produced Over 1900 Youtube Videos on Christianity and Sikhism.

I've produced 0 youtube videos on anything. It seems kind of a waste of time.

nijjhar wrote:
I can help for FREE to produce Films, Documentaries, etc to Propagate Gospel.

Well, I guess you know what it is worth then.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top