Doctor Who

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Davelaw on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

if he is really killed off; there may be a whole other angle to crack in the wall-similiar to the Library-if things can be done maybe they can be undone

edit// SPOILER

remember we are getting lots of foreshadowing about the Dr. being murdered and the TARDIS destroyed
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

SPOILER ALERT! AVERT YOUR EYES!

Moffat is forgiven. It looks like he had a halfass plotline in his brain all along when it came to Rory. Does it make sense? No. But it does exist.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Davelaw wrote:if he is really killed off; there may be a whole other angle to crack in the wall-similiar to the Library-if things can be done maybe they can be undone

True nuff, Dave. In fact, hubby says he thinks that we could well be seeing events unfold in the purportedly real reality, but the one with Amy hugely preggers could be the real one after all.

edit// SPOILER

remember we are getting lots of foreshadowing about the Dr. being murdered and the TARDIS destroyed

And that would fit with the fact that what occurs henceforth is in the unreal reality instead of the real one.

Surely they can't actually be ending the Dr. Who series?????
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't think they'll actually end it. Just make us think that they will...
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorPrincessDanu on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 am

On a lighter, spoiler free note, if you could pick Doctor #12, who would it be?

I think I'd pick David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis). He's a great actor, and he's got a quirkiness about him that would be perfect for the Doctor.

WarriorPrincessDanu

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 am

I liked him on SGA very much but I'm hoping that they don't switch doctors quite so fast. I'm not so sure about casting him though. He seems to me to do better when he has someone to play off.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 am

Just so everyone knows, if you want to see any episode ever made, and I do mean any, check out

http://www.doctorwho-episodes.com/

They have loaded up all the episodes in existence, as well as the episode reconstructions that fans have created as a result of the BBC's infamous purge. Watching is free, and you don't even have to register. It is a great reference tool, and allows you to see any episode you remember fondly as well as any ep you accidentally missed.

They load the current episodes the day after they air in Britain, so I have to admit, I have been jumping the gun in watching Matt Smith that way. Don't have any reason I have been doing that, just feel the need to be up on things as much as my British friends, I guess.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 am

Don't look at me, as a good Canadian boy I download my Doctor Who within minutes of its airing on BBC3. A good citizen of the Crown, I see no reason to wait until they let the seps watch the re-runs.

I really think Season 5-episode 12 was the lamest, most B grade horror, least imaginative episode in all the decades I've been watching Doctor Who. The last time I saw writing this bad, Fonzie was jumping a shark on Happy Days.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:Just so everyone knows, if you want to see any episode ever made, and I do mean any, check out

http://www.doctorwho-episodes.com/

They have loaded up all the episodes in existence, as well as the episode reconstructions that fans have created as a result of the BBC's infamous purge. Watching is free, and you don't even have to register. It is a great reference tool, and allows you to see any episode you remember fondly as well as any ep you accidentally missed.

They load the current episodes the day after they air in Britain, so I have to admit, I have been jumping the gun in watching Matt Smith that way. Don't have any reason I have been doing that, just feel the need to be up on things as much as my British friends, I guess.

Well now I'm not getting anything done....

allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaKhanam on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm

both Sarah Jane and K9 as well as Rose and Micky was awesome. Seeing Captain Jack every time he was with the Doctor was cool, but seeing him try to make Torchwood into something worthy of the Doctor without the Doctors powers or TARDIS to fall

JuliaKhanam

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Best part about On Demand here...We can watch Dr. Who any time for free. No downloads. Just select On Demand and watch.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top