About my FB status..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About my FB status..

Post by tmarie64 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:17 pm

My two oldest brothers have never called any of the rest of us unless they wanted something (money). Well, the younger, #2, is (apparently) in the hospital with pneumonia. I found this out when the #1's fuckingbitchasshosebag wife sent me an FB message, SCREAMING at us (me and my youngest #3 brother's wife) about #2 being in the hospital and him not feeling like he could call us.
WTF!
Here's a c&p of my reply to her.... I don't have her message because it pissed be off so much I almost threw the laptop out the window. I had to delete it. Every time I looked at the all capital letter message I steamed.
It's too bad about Ray. But, he chooses to ignore the family members that are right there within 15 minutes of him, that is not our fault. I have my own children to raise and WILL NOT BE SCREAMED OUT BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE about my contact or lack thereof with any of MY family members.
I have my own life and things going on right now, if Ray chooses not to call me, EVER that is on him. I have called him and called him... Guess what! Phone lines run IN to South Point just like they run OUT.
I didn't write your number down because neither of the oldest brothers ever call me. I don't have time to worry about my mother's children. Mom did not mind them ignoring her unless she called them...I am not Mom. I don't love them like she did.
So, don't EVER think that because you and Jim are old enough to be my parents, that you have the right to lecture, chastise or bitch at me as if you were my parents. YOU will never have the right to speak to me in the manner that you did in that message today.
You have come to KY to see your family and didn't even call us. I'm not good enough for a call on the holidays. The one time you deign to "visit" you are here for 2 hours for lunch. If I'm not good enough to be family all the time, I will be GODDAMNED if I'm gonna let you bitch at me over something that is, frankly, not your fucking business.
And we are listed in the phone book, easy to find on the internet, what's YOUR excuse for NEVER EVER calling since the last time you wanted to borrow money and we didn't have it?

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: About my FB status..

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Wed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Hah, ZING. Sounds to me like you got yer point across.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 pm

I swear to god...if they paid for stupid, that bitch would be a multi-billionaire.
She won't get it.

I asked my other sil to forward nita's message to me. If she does, I'll post it so you can see what I'm dealing with.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Thu May 20, 2010 5:55 am

Still more reason why people should be able to divorce family members other than spouses.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am

LOL.. Yes, Dot. Can't argue with that.
She replied, but I have to go to work this morning, last day, and I'm NOT gonna let that worthless "c" ruin my day. So, I'll wait and read it after I get home.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Thu May 20, 2010 7:11 am

I must admit, though, that I did feel a bit guilty when I got notification that my least-favorite aunt on Dad's side of the family had died and left her many nieces and nephews (about 2 dozen altogether!) $5000 each.

She was a nosy bitch who delighted in interfering in relatives' lives even to the point of snooping through any of their financial records she could find to see how much money they had.

After I got more rational, I figured that $5K was a fairly adequate recompense for her having reported back to my parents everything she thought I ought not be doing when we happened to be next door to each other in the dorm the summer between my freshman and sophomore years. Of course, I must admit that I sometimes acted drunk when only coming back from the library after it closed. She was so frickin' nosy that it was fun to give her something juicy to report even though that backfired on me a time or two.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

I read it... I could almost hear her whining! She doesn't 'know why I was so angry!

Stupid should hurt... it should just frickin' HURT!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Fri May 21, 2010 8:43 am

Marie, is this the same one who I was telling you to unfriend because of the way she was behaving towards you?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri May 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Yes. And like an IDIOT I let her back in. I did remove her, then my brother asked me to give her another chance.
~~sigh~~ You'd think I'd learn.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 pm

For all you knew, your brother was going to persuade her to make nice-nice, and she had promised him to carry through on that.

You gave her another chance. She blew it majorly.

I'd say you learned something about her. Namely, she doesn't deserve any more chances.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Fri May 21, 2010 6:28 pm

No. My brother is the biggest pussy in the world where she is concerned. He stopped calling mom, he doesn't call any of his siblings. He doesn't even call his own CHILDREN. He has two daughters who talk to ME on the phone more than they do him. They call him, it goes to the machine and he NEVER returns calls because his bitch never lets him know we call or she makes life a living hell for him if he dares call anyone.

We should get in touch with Guinness... I know a 6 foot tall, 175 pound pussy.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva on Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 pm

LOL!

My half brother is a 6'6" tall 220 pound prick. We should introduce them tmarie

My half brother makes me so.....
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

tmarie64 wrote: I know a 6 foot tall, 175 pound pussy.

Sakhaiva wrote:LOL!

NO! NO! I'm having waking nightmares thinking about what would happen if they "got together" and managed to reproduce.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva on Tue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 on Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 am

DotNotInOz wrote:
tmarie64 wrote: I know a 6 foot tall, 175 pound pussy.

Sakhaiva wrote:LOL!

NO! NO! I'm having waking nightmares thinking about what would happen if they "got together" and managed to reproduce.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top