margaret river wine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: margaret river wine

Post by gillyflower on Sat May 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Is this something that you are recommending or that you have had too much of?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Looks like both to me, Gilly.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

LOL!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Sat May 01, 2010 9:21 pm

We've had several people join us lately strictly for the purpose of advertising products and sites. This one posted the same thing a half a dozen times on our board and I removed them all except for this one. I very much doubt that s/he will return to discuss anything. The wine link I don't mine but I think really it should be removed because of the steroid link. Angry

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Well, I guess that's from Leslie linking us on craigslist. I think the plug there isn't a bad idea, if real people were actually coming over from it.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Sun May 02, 2010 7:02 am

I wouldn't complain if the thread were to go away due to a 'roid link. The prescribed ones are nasty enough; nobody needs to mess themselves up with the "freelance" variety.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top