Updating Myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating Myself.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 pm

It's been awhile since I've last posted here. So to update everyone. I'm still vertical & not laying horizontal. I've four Chemo treatments so far. And have two more to go. Then I'll be off them for six months. Then start another six weeks of Chemo. Now these treatments aren't the type many Cancer patients get. In as no loss of the little hair I've still have & no pain. They insert the drug through a catheter through the penis & insert them into the bladder. But that leave me feeling weak. I've been sleeping 12+ everyday & don't have as much energy as I used to.

My B/P & Heart rate are still acting up. April 8th I'll be seeing the Cardiologist who'll be performing the Cardiac procedure. It's the same procedure the done back in 2006 to stop the Atrial Flutters I was having then. Now it's to stop the Atrial Fibrillations I've been having. Hopefully it will also help with my B/P. My B/P has been fluctionating between a low 70/40 to as high as 186/114. My Heart rate has been ranging from a low 33 to highs of 188.

Two weeks ago I fell hard on my left hip while replacing a light bulb. At first I only felt a light twinge in my hip & didn't think much of it. But by two days later I was in excruciating pain & went to the V.A. E/R. I didn't fracture or break anything but had deep bone bruises which was the cause of the pain.

Lastly. It won't be until some time in the Fall before Michael goes to trial. Well I'll stop for now. I'm a little tired.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating Myself.

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 am

Go to sleep. And know that we miss you. You have my number. Call if you need anything. And I really do mean anything. You know I am only a couple hours away.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks for the update Alex. We love you!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am

Dude, I can almost imagine the doctors sitting around and coming up with ideas of the most painful/embarrassing ways they could give a drug.....

We're here for ya.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you for all the updates Alex! Don't really know you & the Mrs well, but with time on my hands I sure wonder about you folks here on YS! Great to hear all the news is productive & positive. Atleast your waking up on the green side, partner!

You need to take care of yourself when changing light bulbs though man! Your doing better than John! Together with height & electricity he runs away from the idea of changing light bulbs!
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

How are you doing Dee? Knee better? How's the new job?

My company is all gone (I'm so tired!) and I have to work through Saturday but then I a couple of days off. Is John coming to visit you or will you have some time?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 am

Gonna keep her busy, aren't you, Gilly? Wish I could come for a visit, but that is a long, long drive for me, and I have to work.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 am

Hope the "vets" (in more than one sense of the word...hee hee) can find ways to keep you tickin', Alex.
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Well I finished the first six weeks of chemo on April 12. In July I'll have to do three treatments then be off ( no wise remarks please )for three months. Looks like at this time I'll be under going this for the next three years. Still haven't had the Cardiac Ablation. My Lil Princess Alexis just turned one. I'm starting to build her a dollhouse. Michael's trial most likely won't be until the Fall. Otherwise nothin new to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken on Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Glad you are doing ok Very Happy
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva on Mon May 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Me too Alex. And when you have the chance, please post pix of the dollhouse you're building ... lucky little girl.
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee on Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm glad you're doing okay, too, Alex. I agree....post some pics of that dollhouse! My grandfather built me a dollhouse when I was little, too....it was incredible!

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess on Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 am

Let us know how everything goes, Alex.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Dreamer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Glad you seem to be doing better. I've had it where I fell and it hurts like hell to get back up even if nothing is broken. Keep us updated.
Beautiful_Dreamer

http://theprozacqueen.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top